Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35960 times)
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

the best coin to be bought is bitcoin. you will always get profit because the price keep raise. if you mean what altcoin should be bought for now, then most altcoin is low price, absolutely it is the right time to buy altcoin with the lower price, but i worry about that altcoin never get raise the price again because bitcoin price which raise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

So many good coins to buy, but the best coin only Bitcoin always profitable for longterm invest. no need to think again just buy and hold it.
Well yes, there's a lot of coins exist but Bitcoin is considered as best cryptocurrency among the rest. Its price is highly interesting and worthy for investment. It said that its value will continue to increase; there's no doubt that it is for the future.
Hashers_co_uk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

Besides Bitcoin in which big volumes are goin around, the following coins for today in the following markets;
(But check yourself first)

- Decentraland (ETH-MANA and then BTC-MANA).
- ETH-STRAT
- BTC-NXT

Past week I've seen quite some news about TRON, IOTA, DASH, ADA, Monacoin, Monero, Stellar Lumens. 

Hasher_Admin
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:51:43 PM

Since the alts are kissing the ground, this is the best time to go shopping so buy some eth, neo, mco or other alts you're eyeing. And if you can afford to buy bitcoin then go and have a sure profit as the price is making us go crazy about it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
There are so many best coin to buy today and one of them is etherium, bitcoin and other alternative coins. Why? Because obviously, we can see what these coins can bring to us in the future and aside from that, they are all getting popular now because they get familiar, observe and predict what will be the value of these coins in the future.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

the best coin to be bought is bitcoin. you will always get profit because the price keep raise. if you mean what altcoin should be bought for now, then most altcoin is low price, absolutely it is the right time to buy altcoin with the lower price, but i worry about that altcoin never get raise the price again because bitcoin price which raise.

I agree, but it is too expensive, not all of the people who wants to buy coins right now because of continuous pump doesn't mean that they could all buy bitcoin. But if we are going to talk about Altcoins, then it is hard to say what you are going to buy, they are all in the DUMP state, so I guess buy whatever coins you wanted to buy as long as you are prepared for the outcome of buying it, it is just either worth it or not.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Not all altcoins are being dumped. Some are holding strong their fiat values while loosing in the BTC pairing. This means the community is not dumping them, not only because they support the coin but also because ~50% of the available coins is locked inside masternodes.

These are the ones with a future!

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

The new coin from ICO is the best choice for an investment as well as bitcoin, eth, and other coins with a great impact in the market and very popular to some users.
In the world of crypto currency, there are number of coins which are there but not everyone of them is that much worthy to invest your money in that coin. There are coins which cannot help you make some good amount of money. You need to be very much careful while making this decision of which coin you are going to buy. The best coins in crypto world are bitcoin, action and few others. You need to make a decision accordingly.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

What is your strategy? Investing in long time or trading in short time. If you wanna trade, you can choose Ripple, Digibyte, Zcoin, Iconomi,... Otherwise, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, IOTA, Monero are chosen for long time

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

What is your strategy? Investing in long time or trading in short time. If you wanna trade, you can choose Ripple, Digibyte, Zcoin, Iconomi,... Otherwise, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, IOTA, Monero are chosen for long time
At the very present time, the coin which is leading the crypto world is no doubt none other than that of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most widely used crypto currency all over the world. Moreover, it is the most demanding coin as well and the number of investors investing in bitcoin is increasing quite significantly. Other than this, ETH is also a good option but you can’t rely on ETH for quite a long period of time.

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

Not all altcoins are being dumped. Some are holding strong their fiat values while loosing in the BTC pairing. This means the community is not dumping them, not only because they support the coin but also because ~50% of the available coins is locked inside masternodes.

These are the ones with a future!

Some of them are being dumped, yet this is not the end of the world. The market conditions favors bitcoin's side now, this is the reason of the pressure on the altcoins. Soon, we'll have a better balanced market and all of the coins will be in harmony.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

The new coin from ICO is the best choice for an investment as well as bitcoin, eth, and other coins with a great impact in the market and very popular to some users.
There is only one and that is bitcoin because bitcoin is all in one you can learn here a lot of things and also you can earn a lot of money bitcoin is now almost in every country its transition’s a very fast and it’s easy to carry  with yourself and day by day its users are going to increases I support and love bitcoin for its great effort and every one must say thanks to bitcoin because it give us a hope so bitcoin is now a part of my life and I can’t survive without bitcoin.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

Bitcoin is still the best coin to buy today, if you bought bitcoin in the past years you could have been a millionaire but it is not too late to buy bitcoin today because the price keeps on increasing day by day.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

There is no doubt in this, the best coin to buy is bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is skyrocketing, nowitself the price reached $17000. In future surely it will become more and more. Now you can buy the coin and hold it for future it will gives you more profit. If you have more bitcoins you will become very rich.

mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is still the best coin to buy today, if you bought bitcoin in the past years you could have been a millionaire but it is not too late to buy bitcoin today because the price keeps on increasing day by day.

Do you really think that it's so god idea to buy btc 'today'? What about the correction of the price...it goes too fast, too far, I think. So, I wouldn't buy bitcoin today. So, as I think, it's better to look at some promising altcoins that are on their deep lows now
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

Do you really think that it's so god idea to buy btc 'today'? What about the correction of the price...it goes too fast, too far, I think. So, I wouldn't buy bitcoin today. So, as I think, it's better to look at some promising altcoins that are on their deep lows now

Exactly, now it is in high voltaile condition and this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is very high now and the people who have many Bitcoin will get benefits, from my side i will stay with the Bitcoin and I will concentrate on ETH Buying.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

How much more time do you think it will take be4 the fall starts? Is it by any chance sustainable? I think btc is going for a rough time soon imo
Eehm… no one is really sure of that, as you can see, the market is now close quarter trillion. By the way they said the price is rate is determined by the how much is being invested by the users, soooo….. do you think anyone is ready to withdraw now? Even if anyone is ready to withdraw, there will still be people ready to invest.
I personally like MomaCoin, they have solid Japanese community, who tends to more patient and loyal, so that sudden price drops wouldn't hurt that much.

Yes, MonaCoin is very promising and I think it's a good buy. It's one in my list of 20 coins I've been monitoring over the past 3 months and that includes Bitcoin, of course, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Waves, and LEOcoin among the few.
Today the currency market is very wide, there are several good currencies to make a hold. I would personally advise Mnx Coin, in addition to being highly valued in recent days, it has a very interesting park system with a large percentage of earnings. As they said on the topic, Waves and another one with a lot of potential and currently is a bit discredited, but that has a great upward trend, not to mention that many currencies that are coming out in the market today are using their base in their project.
I’m not use to buying new coins. I always recommend Bitcoin as the best. I believe anyone who’s Investing into cryptocurrencies will make more income in Bitcoin than he could from other coins. So, Bitcoin is the best coin to buy, apart from Bitcoin, my next option would be Ethereum.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

It is a terrible mistake to put all your investments in a single asset, BTC or any other.

Diversify, buy some BTC but invest in altcoins as they will thrive in the near future.

Pay special attention to PoS 3 as it gets traction and becomes a reference in the crypto world.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Bitcoin is becoming the most popular coin among the cryptocurency in the world today. So the best coin to buy today is bitcoin because of its popularity and demand by people in the world. Bitcoin price also keep on increasing every day and that make investor gain a lot as compare to the rate they bought before.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

I don’t know about eth much, what I know about it is not good. It is just some shitty coin, trying hard to be the best altcoin and it is so called great altcoin. Not only is this but it always attempting to compete with bitcoin which really makes me laugh.

This newborn coin is competing with the master of digital currencies. As far as bitcoin is concerned, we all know that it is the best currency ever made by humans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: