Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:15:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

Bitcoin is becoming the most popular coin among the cryptocurency in the world today. So the best coin to buy today is bitcoin because of its popularity and demand by people in the world. Bitcoin price also keep on increasing every day and that make investor gain a lot as compare to the rate they bought before.

Its not becoming the most popular dude, it is the moat popular. And with futures now here, wencan expect the.price to seriously move up. Though i think with the alts plunged in blood today, it would also be a good time to shop for reliable altcoins to keep for a time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

Most altcoins (and bitcoin offcourse) are going good this last weeks, since the segwit 2x fork was cancelled many coins (such as LTC, XMR, ETC, ETH, DASH,...) rose quickly in value. I think at some moment a drop will come and then I will jump in and buy.

Bitcoin is still a priority to buy although it takes a bit of consideration because the price is too high, maybe some altcoin is a good alternative to make a purchase as a short-term investment because altcoin prices are currently still low.
and I agree with you if altcoin above has a chance to continue to increase drastically in the next few months is and quite realistic if buying that altcoin.
If you want to do investment in bitcoin then I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum these both are very good and most interesting coins in all the coins and the rate of both coins are going increasing with time so it can give you more profit.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Research is the answer for your question! You can find a good coin if you research by your own. You can earn big amount of money if you will trade a good coin. Trading can make us successful person.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

I buy bitcoin on regular basis! Note 'on regular basis' because overtime your portfolio become something you can be proud of! Second thing I do is to buy good quality ICO! I have participated in many this year and it's been rewarding as well. But the most important ICO this year is ALGORY ICO! 1000% profit will be made easily on this because it has what it takes for it's success!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:42:40 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Bitcoin. If you want to spread your investment portfolio, Etherum and Litecoin maybe the best choice out there.
Agreed with you. Ethereum litecoin xmr mgo neo all of coin has a great future that I knew from their road map. Waves is also most valuable coin for now and feature.
According to my opinion bitcoin and ethereum is the best coin now in the market which are best for buying more and more because the demand of these two coins are increasing more and more due to which the rate of these coins are also increasing and you can make more profit in future.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:38 AM

I guess coins nice to buy today is the coin neo because of my knowledge, the coin strong though fall definitely because bitcoin up such high now price fall so this is the right time to buy at low prices and I am sure if the price bitcoin stable coins will rise again
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:55:46 AM

At present there has been upward momentum of some well-known altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves and Iota. I personally believe Waves is still very undervalued it has a great potential. These coins still worth buying.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:45 AM

How much more time do you think it will take be4 the fall starts? Is it by any chance sustainable? I think btc is going for a rough time soon imo
Eehm… no one is really sure of that, as you can see, the market is now close quarter trillion. By the way they said the price is rate is determined by the how much is being invested by the users, soooo….. do you think anyone is ready to withdraw now? Even if anyone is ready to withdraw, there will still be people ready to invest.
I personally like MomaCoin, they have solid Japanese community, who tends to more patient and loyal, so that sudden price drops wouldn't hurt that much.

Yes, MonaCoin is very promising and I think it's a good buy. It's one in my list of 20 coins I've been monitoring over the past 3 months and that includes Bitcoin, of course, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Waves, and LEOcoin among the few.
Today the currency market is very wide, there are several good currencies to make a hold. I would personally advise Mnx Coin, in addition to being highly valued in recent days, it has a very interesting park system with a large percentage of earnings. As they said on the topic, Waves and another one with a lot of potential and currently is a bit discredited, but that has a great upward trend, not to mention that many currencies that are coming out in the market today are using their base in their project.
I’m not use to buying new coins. I always recommend Bitcoin as the best. I believe anyone who’s Investing into cryptocurrencies will make more income in Bitcoin than he could from other coins. So, Bitcoin is the best coin to buy, apart from Bitcoin, my next option would be Ethereum.
dont you think Litecoin can be categorized as the next suggest? i think the potential looking good from yesterday. i think it should be another option, and i'm sure it can be trusted to buy now for gain profit next day.
ntbajala

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:23:10 AM

For the best coin to buy and to invest is bitcoin and ethereum.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:35 AM

I see that ETH is pumping for this month of December.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

if you have samll amount then you should buy waves, waves is very good project . You can also research this. If you have enough money to invest then you can buy btc, eth, ltc. Cool

shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

You should not be confused, just focus on which ones are most useful in all alt coins. Like Ethereum, ETH has the largest value except BTC. If you're planning to buy Alt coins, choose ETH because it's a good profit to get back to you.

Today I am trading with two coins viuly and erc20 . Viuly is a successfully campaign from bitcointalk . last 24 hours I Have been earnd 60%-70% profit . If you try to holding for long time , I am not sure that how much your profit or loss. But now you can try to trade those coin, I belive you must earn a good profit .

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

Looking for what you want to buy altcoyins. If in cold storage, then everything needs to be bought, it is not known what will go up. If for trading on the exchange, then new coins that just went to the stock exchanges and come off them for a low price of bauntyhanters will do.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

It is best to invest un bitcoin right now since its value is lower compared to the previous weeks. It will soon pump and you will see your gain. Altcoins that are good to buy are ethereum, ltc etc.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:48:25 AM

At this moment I prefer to buy now some waves as it suddenly pump and making fuzz in the community and their q1 will happen by January 2018 so it will be definitely a big thing.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

For the best coin to buy and to invest is bitcoin and ethereum.
Well yes, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coin to buy today! The value of Bitcoin is increasing and it is definitely worth it today; same with Ethereum, it is also unexpectedly increasing so I could say that Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth it for investment.
Solomoon

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:47 PM

I think it could be Dash an old coin but I think the value of Dash was not paid attention to investors, I was holding a large amount of Dash
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

I guess coins nice to buy today is the coin neo because of my knowledge, the coin strong though fall definitely because bitcoin up such high now price fall so this is the right time to buy at low prices and I am sure if the price bitcoin stable coins will rise again

I suggest Ethereum, I've heard that it have some updates next year that will cause its price to PUMP and that would be a huge profit if that is going to happen, but no worries since Ethereum is a very nice project. There is a lot of altcoins in the exchange which are in the DUMP state so it is a little bit hard to tell what is the right one to buy, I guess we just have to follow our instinct or ask our professional friend Trader.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

ETC has been really good to me the past few days, huge pump and dumps for great daily profit. Only bad thing is that it seems to always rise when I am asleep lol
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

The best coin to buy today in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. If you have lots of money to invest I think Bitcoin is the best because of its value and demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: