Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
sahil1301

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin. Litecoin is most stable  Smiley
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

I honestly don't think BTC a lot of growth potential right now. It has recently broke all records and is now entering a stabilization stage. Keep in mind that the politicians play an important role in all of this:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/news/economy/senator-treasury-bitcoin/index.html

One single piece of legislation on the US, EU or China can put BTC in a very bad situation. All cryptos will suffer from that, but some are built on a very different technology and will withstand the blow to the PoW ecosystem.

DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

I honestly don't think BTC a lot of growth potential right now. It has recently broke all records and is now entering a stabilization stage. Keep in mind that the politicians play an important role in all of this:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/news/economy/senator-treasury-bitcoin/index.html

One single piece of legislation on the US, EU or China can put BTC in a very bad situation. All cryptos will suffer from that, but some are built on a very different technology and will withstand the blow to the PoW ecosystem.

Never say never for bitcoin. You can always say NEVER for alt coins, but don't do this for bitcoin by looking at the artificial alt coin pump taking place after a long period of time, since summer.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

At present, when the price of BTC is 16,400 dollars, the increase compared to last week is not high, you can consider investing in Ethereum or Ripple, especially copper ripple because it is increasing very good exchange rate. , compared with yesterday it is up over 70% to $ 0.8 a coin. With the investment in altcoin, it is easier for you to make a profit than a BTC, so besides investing in BTC, you should consider the recommended currency.  Cool

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

We have what we call the Sharpe Ratio which is an excellent tool to assess risk-adjusted return on an investment. 4 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Dash, Monero, and Bitcoin Cash) all have Sharpe Ratio’s over 2, which signals a good investment per risk involved. Sharpe Ratio is a good way to determine where to invest and where would it be more profitable.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:52:46 AM

I think the only coin that you should be buying and holding is Bitcoin itself.

Many of these alts had crazy runs in the past 6 months and are very likely to start crashing. Right now ETH is getting a lot of bad rep because of regulations regarding ICOs.

Even on the news they are complaining that ICOs such as Bancor or Tezos are having huge issues and investors are not happy.

Another issue with ETH is that its too centrazlied to one team. This is never a good thing in crypto.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:22:08 AM

Its depended which coins is increasing their price.For me its bitcoins while other good coins like XMR and ETH taking sometimes to increase in value while the bitcoin is increased day by day without dropping in price. I think we should buy bitcoin but the only thing is that it is too much expensive and most people can buy only a fraction of it.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

Be careful trading right now due to Bitcoin looking bullish again. It might moon anytime. But solid long term coins like Ethereum and Stratis are also good.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

if you ask me, i would answer that Bitcoin is the best to buy today, tomorrow and every day, Bitcoin is a very good investment right now.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

I guess coins nice to buy today is the coin neo because of my knowledge, the coin strong though fall definitely because bitcoin up such high now price fall so this is the right time to buy at low prices and I am sure if the price bitcoin stable coins will rise again

I suggest Ethereum, I've heard that it have some updates next year that will cause its price to PUMP and that would be a huge profit if that is going to happen, but no worries since Ethereum is a very nice project. There is a lot of altcoins in the exchange which are in the DUMP state so it is a little bit hard to tell what is the right one to buy, I guess we just have to follow our instinct or ask our professional friend Trader.
The coin which is the most popular coin amongst most of the people living all over the world is one and only bitcoin. There are few other coins which are also favorable for investing in cryptocurrency but the fact is there is no match of bitcoin. The way market value as well as the fame of bitcoin is increasing amongst the people, I am very much sure that soon bitcoin is going to rule the world.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

I guess coins nice to buy today is the coin neo because of my knowledge, the coin strong though fall definitely because bitcoin up such high now price fall so this is the right time to buy at low prices and I am sure if the price bitcoin stable coins will rise again

I suggest Ethereum, I've heard that it have some updates next year that will cause its price to PUMP and that would be a huge profit if that is going to happen, but no worries since Ethereum is a very nice project. There is a lot of altcoins in the exchange which are in the DUMP state so it is a little bit hard to tell what is the right one to buy, I guess we just have to follow our instinct or ask our professional friend Trader.
I think now a days there is only one currency to buy because bitcoin price is high ten any other currency and it can help you a lot when you earn bitcoin so it’s very useful when you will convert it to your local currency in my country bitcoin price is very high when I convert bitcoin in my local currency so its profit is more than enough for me because it’s enough for me to buy my daily basic things and still a lot of money is left with me in hand.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

I see that ETH is pumping for this month of December.
Yes ETH has been pumping recently, but if I’m asked of which coin to investin as of now, December, I will probably be going for Litecoin. Have you checked out Litecoin as of recent? Lots of investors has been moving into Litecoin and that’s what is trending now. Litecoin is fast for making transactions, due to Its quick confirmation unlike Bitcoin that is very slow.Litecoin is around $400 now.
I see that ETH is pumping for this month of December.
Never heard of waves before, seems like a new project or something. But I will prefer to go with ETH even if I had just $500 to start with as of now. Bitcoin is not my best as of now, but I still have some funds in it, and also believing the price will go down. Litecoin is good, really the best at this moment, but I don’t know for how long it will be.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

$500 would be wisely spent on a solid Proof of Stake coin that would generate revenue just by keeping the wallet open 24/7, like DMD.

Investing in ETH might be wise but the number of coin will remain the same over time, while with PoS the coins will generate new coins.

Think about it, it is really profitable. Besides, ETH is planning to move to PoS too, it's just not clear when the fork is going to happen.

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

I think now a days there is only one currency to buy because bitcoin price is high ten any other currency and it can help you a lot when you earn bitcoin so it’s very useful when you will convert it to your local currency in my country bitcoin price is very high when I convert bitcoin in my local currency so its profit is more than enough for me because it’s enough for me to buy my daily basic things and still a lot of money is left with me in hand.
0ne will have to search properly before deciding which coin is the best as he will have to search the market charts and previous performance in the market to determine about the choice.

Depending on the previous record bitcoin may be the best available choice for investment in the market as it is very expensive so one can buy a friction of it. Successful traders never invest in a panic as they do their home work before investment.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Ethereum with the new speed on the ethereum network and the partnership it's building is shaping to be a huge one for 2018 in my opinion.
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

If you lot of capital bitcoin is still profitable, but it you have small budget you ca go for coins like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin dark, and so on.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is still the number one coin to keep it. Currently, dgb and ripple are experiencing rapid price increases. You should pay attention to the coin under $ 1 it can grow pretty fast in a short time.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:23:34 PM

firstly i will recommend bitcoin to you because it's the king of all coins. To continue I'd say it depends on how long you will wait for the coin to mature because there are many coins which are undervalued but they'll become very precious some gee years to come. or you can go in for some coins which already have good groundd; MINEX, XRP, XMR and others
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

Bitcoins will always be the number one answer for this question but if you are pertaining the good coins to buy today rather than bitcoins i will highly recommend the ethereum because they are taking the top 2 spot in the market that has the most amount or value in the market. And a lot of articles are saying that they are gonna be the next bitcoins and their value will also pump just like what happen to bitcoins before when they are just getting started. That ethereum of yours will gonna make you a millionaire.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

Bitcoin is definitely! But if I talk about less well-known currency I would advise PAYPIE (PPP) This coin is promising! All the coins were sold to the Pre-ICO.Stable good growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: