Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Bitcoins will always be the number one answer for this question but if you are pertaining the good coins to buy today rather than bitcoins i will highly recommend the ethereum because they are taking the top 2 spot in the market that has the most amount or value in the market. And a lot of articles are saying that they are gonna be the next bitcoins and their value will also pump just like what happen to bitcoins before when they are just getting started. That ethereum of yours will gonna make you a millionaire.

I don't think so bitcoin will give us good profit in short time, i accept Bitcoin is number one but if you are looking to make money in short period choose good altcoins. ETH will definitely make you a millionaire, but here also you need to wait. My best coin for today is Cardano I invested when it was $0.1 now it increased $0.5. I am not telling to invest in this coin I am just saying to find this kind of coin and make money in short time.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

As of this moment,the best coin to buy is bitcoin.bitcoin is really fast to increase and get fast profits to us if we use it in a good investment.but its always depend on you're capital.if you can afford to buy btc then buy it.but if you can't afford it then buy other coin that best in you're capital amount.all coin is profitable.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Right now, bitcoin seems to be booming and cashing out from it for an alt could be a hit or miss, while bitcoin could keep rising in price. I'd say that there's no such thing as "best coin", but really it's all just talk. People say that ICOs is where it's at, but while some seek quick profit there, this is also something seeming like a bubble and not too sustainable.
I can not suggest what is the best coin to buy. All alternative coins seems to have the property to shoot up or fall down to its weakest value at any uncertain time. This question is base on personal decision, because it depends on proper timing and amount of money you can use to buy. Awareness and being wise is what we need to decide on this matter.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

i'm bullish on a lot of coin, but in particoular i'm really bullish on some, the following are for me the best choise right now:
-NEO
-ZEC
-ZRX
-STRATIS
-ETP
in particoular i'm in love with zrx and zec
90nairdla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

We know bitcoin is the best coin to buy but aside for bitcoin we can also invest in some altcoins. But you should know how to take risk. As a trader, I usually analyze the graph of coins and distinguish it to other if that's good to buy or not. But we can't tell what happen in the future but remember the key to your success is you as a trader.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

I think it is still Bitcoin, and nothing has ever come close. Although I think that to buy it today is too expensive for a new entrance. I also do not think traders will sell their Bitcoins even at a much expensive rate considering the growth that it experienced in 2017 alone. These people will keep holding whatever Bitcoins they have on the pretext of earning EVEN triple before the year ends! Lucky you if you find someone selling theirs.
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:03:39 PM

I think that ETC is not done pumping for today. Keep an eye for EMC2 too, it could continue it's run soon. Of course, do your own thinking, this is not an investment advice.

konam123

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

if i have chance or i have capital to invest coins...i choice bitcoin number one in the market..
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

I usually answer on such questions that you should invest in Etheres because with them you can not only earn but also invest in useful smart contacts  Smiley
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Of course the one and only bitcoins will always be the best coin to buy today that will really gonna give you a lot of profit. But aside from that because they are already a given. Ethereum and ripple are making a name in this industry also that makes them a good coin to buy because some experts are saying that in the next couple of years the ethereum will pump tremendously and we cannot know how big they will grow. They might not surpass bitcoins in their value but i know that they will be a successful and gonna be expensive next year.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

in my opinion, BTC and ETH are the most promising coins for investment, since the price for them, although it fluctuates, has a constant growth

levuto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

The best coin to buy is BTCitcoin obviously as it has been proven has gain so much value (more than 300%) within 8 months. Honestly, I don't believe to buy some random coins which many people speculate this is a good coin, that is the best coin that may doubled or triplet your capital within 6 months or less than that.
kahrorr

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

CND , eTHlend are best yet to buy ... a great spark and available in binance now ...
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

May be power ledger >
They Have lots of event of jan 1st week
so Power ledger will be correct one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

Bitcoins will always be the number one answer for this question but if you are pertaining the good coins to buy today rather than bitcoins i will highly recommend the ethereum because they are taking the top 2 spot in the market that has the most amount or value in the market. And a lot of articles are saying that they are gonna be the next bitcoins and their value will also pump just like what happen to bitcoins before when they are just getting started. That ethereum of yours will gonna make you a millionaire.

I don't think so bitcoin will give us good profit in short time, i accept Bitcoin is number one but if you are looking to make money in short period choose good altcoins. ETH will definitely make you a millionaire, but here also you need to wait. My best coin for today is Cardano I invested when it was $0.1 now it increased $0.5. I am not telling to invest in this coin I am just saying to find this kind of coin and make money in short time.
Bitcoin is too expensive to buy now but the growth percentage of it is unbelievably high compared before if i have a money to invest in Bitcoin before i would be a millionaire today. Those who buy Bitcoin before and holding it until now they were now a multi-millionaire. Sad to say Bitcoin is not the best coin to buy today but rather you should seek those newly grow altcoins like Ethereum which is in the second place of Bitcoin somehow it will likely become the next Bitcoin in any upcoming years.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

Bitcoin is too expensive to buy now but the growth percentage of it is unbelievably high compared before if i have a money to invest in Bitcoin before i would be a millionaire today. Those who buy Bitcoin before and holding it until now they were now a multi-millionaire. Sad to say Bitcoin is not the best coin to buy today but rather you should seek those newly grow altcoins like Ethereum which is in the second place of Bitcoin somehow it will likely become the next Bitcoin in any upcoming years.
Bitcoins current value are putting off a lot of people at the moment but without a doubt Monero, Ethereum and even Bitcoin Cash has the potential to reach the heights that bitcoin is currently enjoying.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:48 PM

I don't think BTC can hold this price level for long without any kind of correction. But if it does, then a lot of altcoins will also be drawn to new heights.

The best coin has to be one with lots of potential, not one already hyper valued.

The ones at the top of the list might suffer from this mass histeria sooner than expected. This is starting to look like the days before the subprime crisis... Embarrassed

juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

Well one of the best and with more future is DeepOnion without any doubt lately the price is going up a lot and the community keep growing every day. I really like this coin and im. Participating in its airdrop. Everything really nice. So far. I like also enjin coin and bought some crur to see what happens haha. Check out these Coins.

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

I would check out Bitcore/BTX if I were you.
Great price now, weekly airdrop and massive upside potential.
Always DYOR.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:26:02 AM

As of this moment,the best coin to buy is bitcoin.bitcoin is really fast to increase and get fast profits to us if we use it in a good investment.but its always depend on you're capital.if you can afford to buy btc then buy it.but if you can't afford it then buy other coin that best in you're capital amount.all coin is profitable.

i agree all coins are profitable but i chose bitcoin as the best coin i should buy because it is already proven that though theres a time it goes down but you don't have to wait for a longer time...it will rise again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: