Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Today I have searched on Coinmarketcap and found BTCZ increasing drastically. It has reached 0,01$ per coin. Looks like the second Doge coin.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

it depends more on your strategy, let`s say if you are aiming to do daily trading than coins such as xlm, mco and pivx are good for it but if you consider long term than I would go with ark or golem.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

it depends more on your strategy, let`s say if you are aiming to do daily trading than coins such as xlm, mco and pivx are good for it but if you consider long term than I would go with ark or golem.

I never even come to check the altcoins you are mentioning above.. lol! Smiley well, I just trade buy and trade with high volume coins and the most popular ones because I feel secure that way though not that much profit compared to little coins that are just starting up and have the potential of increasing its price value.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

I buy the RedPulse at $ 0.06 today it is over $ 0.35 and I aim for $ 1 so I think it's the best investment right now ahah
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

SophiaTX seems to be really a good choice for a while, especially since it will soon be on other exchanges
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

I think that today a very good differentiation is a coin lumen (xlm). That's it I'll buy today.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

I think that today a very good differentiation is a coin lumen (xlm). That's it I'll buy today.
For me the best coin to buy today is still the bitcoin, we should buy now bitcoin until the value of it is not starting to increase very high, and i think ethereum is also a best coin to buy today because i know that ethereum is we will have a good and better future so buying this coin is very goo decision to do, to make many money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

For me the best coin to buy today is still the bitcoin, we should buy now bitcoin until the value of it is not starting to increase very high, and i think ethereum is also a best coin to buy today because i know that ethereum is we will have a good and better future so buying this coin is very goo decision to do, to make many money.
Well, i think all those people who are users of crypto they have favourite coin is bitcoin and they will always prefer to use bitcoin for trading while second option for some of users have ethereum while some also going to litecoin.
hercules006

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Have you consider ADA? It gain so much popularity, they even compared to ethereum, they say about sort of greatness. That i think are true, excluded thier idea that it is better than bitcoin, or it can surpass bitcoin Roll Eyes
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

For me bitcoin is the best coin to buy now because the bitcoin is widely circulating in the market and it is used by many companies in the present time bitcoin is good to buy and hold it the price is again rising and if your money is not of the level to buy some of the bitcoin then come to the altcoin like Ethereum and lite coin are also improving and using in the crypto currency.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Bitcoin being the most popular is still the best. However, it is not sensible to buy some because of the surge in price, so everyone is waiting for the next significant dip. Bitcoin is very powerful nowadays and nothing can really beat it in years to come. My second best would be ethereum, it’s way cheaper than bitcoin, more flexible in many ways and of course, there are many ethereum-based trading sites.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

It should be you who chose, but you've been here, in bitcoin forums, surely you've heard a lot of experience people who are trading and invest using bitcoin. So are you hesitant about bitcoin? Do you doubt the future of bitcoin? Well, whatever it is, you have to decide.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Take a look at this performance:

This is a coin to bet on!

A true keeper!

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

It should be you who chose, but you've been here, in bitcoin forums, surely you've heard a lot of experience people who are trading and invest using bitcoin. So are you hesitant about bitcoin? Do you doubt the future of bitcoin? Well, whatever it is, you have to decide.
I agree to that, it is always depending on us. If we want something then we should work hard for it and we should choose the coins that we feel good for. If we want to buy bitcoin then go for it. Doing your own research is the best thing to do to make sure that there will be no regrets for yourself and you will be earning a lot.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

As of this moment,the best coin to buy is bitcoin.bitcoin is really fast to increase and get fast profits to us if we use it in a good investment.but its always depend on you're capital.if you can afford to buy btc then buy it.but if you can't afford it then buy other coin that best in you're capital amount.all coin is profitable.
The top leading coin amongst all other coins which are there in crypto world is no doubt bitcoin. Buying of bitcoin is not an easy thing right now as the market value of bitcoin is increasing very much and has now crossed over 17000$. However, you can buy a portion of bitcoin and this will really prove out to be very much beneficial for you. Otherwise, buying of ETH is also a good option for making money.
I think bitcoin is the best coin to buy in the prevailing market as it has got the required potential to sustain in the market for longer time and there are predictions to go further high in 2018. It is a good investment if any one can afford it to buy and keep it for longer time so he may get good profit from his investment in the coming days. It is suggested to buy bitcoin to get profit from your investment.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

It's depend on you and Its decide for your personal recharge and  ts is impossible to predict any valuable gold coin. Actually you want to be rich in a short-term then  you should invest some coins. if you have any understanding any altcoin then you can buy. I think  its good for you to  buy bitcoin

Either they are bitcoins or altcoins, the only one thing you need is to understand them better that how beautifully they are getting back after a dump. That is the only thing you must see in the coin. And according to this criteria, for now I think both bitcoins and altcoins are better at their own stake. You can buy altcoins now because they are cheap now and then trade for bitcoins.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Only bitcoin is the best coin to buy not only today but the next and next day.if someone can afford to buy bitcoin they will hold it for long-term they can get a good profit from his investments and sell it when the price of bitcoin is very high and great and you will become a rich person ever it is risky but worth at the end trust yourself and trust your desicion when you buy bitcoin just be a positive because bitcoin will not disappoint the users and investors of it.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

u can buy some coin

*TRON
*VeChain
*KuCoin Shares
check this link :https://coinmarketcap.com/

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I think COSS exchange shares are really good and undervalued right now. Once COSS gets it's new ui going and a new trade engine b the end of the first quarter of 2018, COSS should fly in price. Now it's still trading under the radar at just under 40 cents, but I think within a year or so this will be a x 10 bagger plus the fact that we earn like 50% of the exchange fees in coins, so if the volume hits over 10 million USD a day and beyond, we could be looking at humongous gains.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Sether is the best coin for now in my opinion.I bought plenty of sether.I think you should consider this project.Sether will change the whole idea of social  marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: