Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

If you are looking for coins thst will give some 10x returns before the end of this quarter, I suggest you consider Cardano, Electroneum, Utrux, ETHLend, Everex, and MicroMoney. Do your research before you invest.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
5 coins become profitable for future. XRP, IOTA, LTC, STRATUM, ADA and many more. So you can buy that coins in price. It is the right time to buy some profitble coins for future.
Photons

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

Buy BTC now it's going up again.
herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

I think TRON (TRX) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/ According to information I know TRON will burn 20% token TRX on 10/1
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I think if you are a long-term investor it is best to keep the top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap and keep at least 6 months as all these altcoin  will help you to secure profit as this cryptocurrency market is on the upward trend a lot of
Honestly, would not it be better to have just Bitcoin instead of having a collection of 10 different alternative coins, what matter the most is earning profits and we all know that nothing has as much potential as Bitcoin in this regard. I'm not against diversification neither I am denying its benefits but my first recommendation is bitcoin. Also, 10 is a very huge number. A person who has very little trust in Crypto coins will deal with as many of them.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

I think icos are better way to invest because It does not rely on sudden move of others.I found sether to invest you should see what they got.Here is the website to their website www.sether.io take your time and go see their work and tech also advisors.Good luck on your investments
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

i think the best coin right now is BCH, LTC, EOS, IOTA and VERG. That coins will give you so much profit for the next few weeks.
Marthala

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

ETC and NXT are best coins to buy Today
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

ETH, LTC , RIPPLE and deeponion
if you got large some of money then BTC
hold it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

In 2015 the Ethereum team released a four-phase roadmap for full implementation on the platform. Two phases, named Frontier and Homestead, have been implemented. The third stage, Metropolis, will be released soon. This stage promises the most significant improvement, and is designed to make Ethereal safer, scalable, and easy to use by non-technical users. The application of Metropolis will require a hard fork, which will initially take place at the end of September but has been twice postponed. It is now expected to take place on 17 October.

Metropolis will be launched in two steps, named Byzantium and Constantinople. Byzantium entered the testing stage on September 19, and some minor problems, seemed stable. The test has succeeded in proving evidence of zero knowledge, which is an anonymous transaction entirely between two parties. This type of transaction is so secure that it can not even theoretically be hacked by quantum computing.

hard fork that is part of Byzantium, has been delayed on the advice of the founder of Etherealum Vitalik Buterin to give miners a longer time to apply it, and to allow for more testing. Buterin has declared that Ethereum has no trouble, and no further delays will happen. After the hard fork starts the block will increase in steps from the current 23 seconds to 39, which will increase the difficulty for the miners, giving them an incentive to switch to the new block.

The upgraded etereum was greeted enthusiastically by the crypto supporters, and Eter's price increased every time a big announcement was made. The value will almost certainly increase substantially after the Metropolis is fully implemented. If upgrades continue to run smoothly, Ethereum should be in a strong position in the future.

Buterin and the developer team have been very direct about the necessity of Metropolis implemented without further delay. Etereum is growing rapidly in popularity among developers and organizations interested in exploring blockchain technology. These include large corporations, national banks, and government institutions. In its current form, the network can not handle the demands that will soon be placed on it. Metropolis will play an important role in making the network more resilient and efficient.

Constantinople, the second part of Metropolis, is expected to begin implementation by early 2018. The fourth major update of Etheneum, Serenity, will transmit the platform from mining proof of employment to stock proof. The Ethereum team has provided some details about how, or when, this transition will take place. so ethereum be my best to hire me.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

we can buy Bitcoin today, because today Bitcoin the price is down, and now is the time, we can buy cheaply but sell at a high price. even though the price of Bitcoin drops only slightly.
Yeah bitcoin is the best coin to buy today as prices are at 14k and this is suitable for the investors to get some more coins and make money from the fall also and as a pump is coming ahead that will take bitcoin prices to the whole new record level till then we have the choice to buy more and more because prices will rise soon and those who have choose the bitcoin will be in great mood and will be counting money with both hands.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

I think the best coins that going to buy are those coins that has a good background like ripple, ethereum and monero.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

there are thousands coins in the market and it is hard to find a good coin to invest. In my research and experience. Investing in new good coins is easy to get big profit. My choice is Bitclave, Paragon and Playkey now.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Right now, bitcoin seems to be booming and cashing out from it for an alt could be a hit or miss, while bitcoin could keep rising in price. I'd say that there's no such thing as "best coin", but really it's all just talk. People say that ICOs is where it's at, but while some seek quick profit there, this is also something seeming like a bubble and not too sustainable.

I agree. Bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrencies, therefore, it is still the best medium to trade and invest on. However, since it gained so much price and value during its previous price surge, any investor would have to shed out a bigger capital than before, but in terms of the viability of the investment, I would say that bitcoin would still be the safest to rely on. On the other hand, there are still some promising altcoins out there that could be considered like Eth, Waves, LTC, Ripples, and Dash. It's just up your liking where you would invest your money.

CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

For good returns invest in Electroneum or worldcore. Both are undervalued now and in few days they will be bigger than what we expected. These coins are for good returns but if you only want establish coins then you have monero.
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

i think the best coin right now is BCH, LTC, EOS, IOTA and VERG. That coins will give you so much profit for the next few weeks.

In my opinion verge is pumped and will not raise fast during coming weeks, it may continue to climb in future. But not at current/present time.
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

What is the best coin to buy? 
Go to marketplace altcoins and you can see their the best ICO and you can invest on it that is the way you can do that you will get good profit if you hold it for long time. If you have enough bitcoin try to invest some on ICO project many choices there.

For now, I would suggest for you to invest on altcoins instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now in a stable stage after its recent price surge, therefore, you could expect for it to hold it's price point for some couple of months before gaining again. On the other hand, many altcoins are in the run to recuperate from the recent dump bitcoin has imposed on them. With the many developers giving word that they are planning to actually boost and pump their coins, then you could expect more and more altcoins to have the same path, and hopefully, gain more and more value over the next few months.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

this is not fix to say which the best coin to buy people are also heaving also negative and positive thoughts and can take decision own self in opinion btc is good alway's and option is mine thats is ethereum would  buy.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

If you ask me today then its WRC as it is going to be listed on OKEX today.So there will be big pump for it and we can cash it. Also the coin has good future for long term.It is also good for long term hold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinmaker_666

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

it might be FRC today/tomorrow. After big dump people are buying it again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: