Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35960 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

The decision is on yours, you have to research what is the best coin for now and just try to know the value of the coins and think about your future worth of your investment if you able to invest in this coin. Many coins has a great potential in the marketing cryptocurrency because all of them pump in the marketing but for now it is the best chance to buy more coins because the coins is in less price, if you able to invest now. You can have a good profits in the future. My suggestion for you is Ripple, Ethereum and Dash is a good coin to trade with.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
all the top 5 coins now is best to buy,look at the list and you will find what im trying to say here.price dumps since 4 days ago and now its starting to recover so better buy now or be late in the train ride..

P.s make sure that you will choose what you feel that fits your taste.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Digital coins have its own strengths that make it encourage traders to invest on them. Well if you will ask me, the best coin will depend on your own preference and how would you like to earn, whether you depend on the time of return on investment or in its sustainability. Better consider doing some research not just survey.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Which of the coins can show the greatest growth is not exactly known. Therefore, I would recommend buying those altcoins that announced good events for the near future.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

The market is rising again but I believe it will suffer yet another major correction.

That will be the time to purchase some more PoS altcoins, the only ones capable of generating decent passive income.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

The market is rising again but I believe it will suffer yet another major correction.

That will be the time to purchase some more PoS altcoins, the only ones capable of generating decent passive income.

Wait, why would it suffer another correction right now? I don't think this will happen yet and I think the bear trap has now been removed. I do think there will be a correction eventually but only after a couple more weeks of a mega bull run up. POS coins are the best though most of my coins are POS and I would go for MN coins more too but they are confusing for me to setup  Cry.

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

For me, yes I think, and for many other people who are keen on crypto currencies, the best coins are bitcoin and etherium. I will spend my savings on them.
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Ethereum and NEO is a good choice in my opinion. Both have great potential and price are pretty stable for these too looking at long term. I chose NEO also because they generate gas which is some sort like dividend to me and it is valuable and useful.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Ethereum and NEO is a good choice in my opinion. Both have great potential and price are pretty stable for these too looking at long term. I chose NEO also because they generate gas which is some sort like dividend to me and it is valuable and useful.
I think that before giving advice, you need to decide on the time for which the investment will be organized. If the investment is long-term, then you need to choose the appropriate coins. And if you make money on the difference in price, you can pay attention to the ratings of coins on trade exchanges.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

I think that before giving advice, you need to decide on the time for which the investment will be organized. If the investment is long-term, then you need to choose the appropriate coins. And if you make money on the difference in price, you can pay attention to the ratings of coins on trade exchanges.

I choose ETH from them. It's one of the most promising coins on the world with its amazing smart conracts. They are very useful in business and they can be used by the real world companies.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

For me the best one is ETH
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

Wait, why would it suffer another correction right now? I don't think this will happen yet and I think the bear trap has now been removed. I do think there will be a correction eventually but only after a couple more weeks of a mega bull run up. POS coins are the best though most of my coins are POS and I would go for MN coins more too but they are confusing for me to setup  Cry.

Confusing to setup? I installed a DMD masternode in less than 15 minutes. There are very clear guides you can follow.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/app/dnl/Diamond_Masternode_Setup_Guides.zip

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Confusing to setup? I installed a DMD masternode in less than 15 minutes. There are very clear guides you can follow.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/app/dnl/Diamond_Masternode_Setup_Guides.zip

The best coin is deffends the value of market place selling.If the value is high go and trade your coins.But now today a lot of good coins to trade.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Bitcoin is pretty low for the past weeks. If I were you just grab the opportunity to buy while it is still in dip because we will never know that in coming days it will come back to its price before it gone dip. So it means that it will double your profit.
BTCerm

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

I think Ethereum, because Ethereum is very likely to surpass BTCitcoin and become the cryptocurrency of the future.

Ethereum is a part of a blockchain network. The main difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin, is that Bitcoin blockchain is focused on tracking ownership of the digital currency while Ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code or network.

Instead of building an entirely original blockchain for each new application, Ethereum enables the development of thousands of different applications in a single platform.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

Digital coins have its own strengths that make it encourage traders to invest on them. Well if you will ask me, the best coin will depend on your own preference and how would you like to earn, whether you depend on the time of return on investment or in its sustainability. Better consider doing some research not just survey.
Survey make have some apply for but this is not as a good example for cause what was the best thing is to have atleast some good thing for like making research there is some survey that was good for but there are may some bad result so as what may other see for better to be more as a researcher than depending on what other people told for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Hi, guys. What do you think, is this a suitable day for the entrance to the altcoins or we still waiting for a bigger fail?
Whenever a good coin is available at cheap rates, one should not wait for further decrease in prices because you never know what is waiting for you next moment in the crypto market because of its volatile nature. So the best thing is to get into the altcoin market right now and grab as many of it as possible for you at cheap rates. Later one, you can even sell it on pump and enter the bigger market of bitcoin.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Of course bitcoins even if they are falling in the market they are still the most successful coins among all those cryptocurrency. So even if they are falling you have the assurance that the bitcoins will rise again agter a months. But if you are pertaining that best coins aside from bitcoins i am.gonna suggest the ethereum because they are the top 2 in the market and the leading in all altcoins so there also gonna help you have a better investment if you ever pick them but the ripple are making name in this year they are saying that they are much bigger than bitcoins because of their volume.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

The no. 1 coin to invest in is Bitcoin
It is always a good thing to consider buying Bitcoin when it comes to investment and trading. And if you want to gain more profit the best way for you to do is to follow the basic principle of trading which is it buy low and sell high. So it doesn't only depends on the coin you will going to trade. Tactical and anlaysis is also a key for you to consider in terms of dealing with transaction so you could earn and gain profit.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Its depended which coins is increasing their price.For me its bitcoins while other good coins like XMR and ETH taking sometimes to increase in value while the bitcoin is increased day by day without dropping in price. I think we should buy bitcoin but the only thing is that it is too much expensive and most people can buy only a fraction of it
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: