Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Arweave (Techstars 2018):A new internet in a hugely scalable blockchain  (Read 2923 times)
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:07:17 AM

Hi is the bounty program still ongoing? Can I still sign up for it? On the first page it says it is on hold?

Archain.org (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

Hi all,

@bhobafett - No, there's no need to make reports here.

@Mike1983 - Here's the link to the Google Sheets record of the Twitter campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFwEdbniwhdXTxjT8ggzgJ5cVpqnMJRnIy7nH1EzPC0/edit#gid=1234388789, and the Facebook campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-tOau2ga1spPbulPIuleU2nMc6hjj2YXbzW2SdhMjPs/edit#gid=655576814

@ngelcryptopia - I'm afraid the bounty campaign is currently closed. However, if you keep your eye on this thread you'll be up-to-date with any future developments, as we'll be sure to post any updates here.

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

on first page i read reward has been ditributed to partisipants, where i can see the tokens sir?
thank you  Smiley
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

Hi,

@jongoslondo - All bounty campaign participants should now have received an email from us asking that you generate your wallet. If you haven't received this please just drop us an email (at team@archain.org) and we will support you from there!

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

Hi,

@jongoslondo - All bounty campaign participants should now have received an email from us asking that you generate your wallet. If you haven't received this please just drop us an email (at team@archain.org) and we will support you from there!

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

i already received an email from archain but it has deleted accidentally  Embarrassed
can you send it again sir?
thank you  Smiley
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

Hi jongoslondo,

We'd be happy to help resolve this. Please can you send us an email at team@archain.org, ideally from the email address you have been using for the Archain bounty campaign from the beginning? Then we can work out the details from there Smiley

Best wishes,
India
Archain CCO

bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:48:21 PM

Dev, any updates regarding this project please.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

Dev, any updates regarding this project please.

I would go into this also. Dev, please give us an update regarding Archain. Still waiting for it for sometime now.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Dev, what took you so long to give us answers to our questions? We needed to know every updates here.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

Hi all,

Apologies for any confusion, or if anyone feels left out of the loop. Rest assured progress is occurring quickly! We do not post all Archain project updates on this bounty thread (as the bounty itself is closed now of course), but we post very regular blog posts over on on our Medium blog (https://medium.com/@archain), on our Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/archainteam), and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ArchainTeam/). You are also welcome to join us on Discord, which is linked in the first post of this thread too. Backers will also receive our monthly newsletter via email (team@archain.org) - if you are a pre-sale backer and you are not receiving these emails, please drop us an email at team@archain.org and we will look into why this might be. In addition to the monthly newsletter, regular emails are also sent to backers whenever we reach a significant milestone, or there is a new development with the project.

Just recently we have announced the following developments, for example:
- Release of the first version of the backer alpha test network (BATN 1)
- Release of the second version of the backer alpha test network (BATN 2)
- Release of our testing framework
- The first Archain app development competition
- Upcoming GENESIS event in London, providing a meet-up opportunity and showcasing backers' Genesis block messages

As always everyone is welcome to email us with any specific questions or concerns - we're always happy to chat with the community, and genuinely appreciate and consider all feedback.

I would recommend following our Medium blog or our Twitter account for the most up-to-date information on the progress of the project. Hopefully this addresses some of your concerns, but if not (as I mentioned), please do let me know.

All the best,
India
Archain CCO

Arweave.org

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Good news everyone, today we have resumed the Arweave (previously Archain) bounty campaign!

We have a range of new bounties and rewards available, all focused on accelerating the growth of the Arweave community, particularly our community of developers.

I look forward to speaking with many of you throughout the campaign - don't hesitate to post any questions here that you might have, I'll get back to you right away.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
Archain.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

Hi all,

Don't forget, if you want to get over three times the regular bounty for joining our Arweave Telegram channel, you need to make sure you're in the first 1000 to join! Make sure to act quickly to avoid missing out on the extra reward Smiley

All you need to do is fill in the bounty campaign registration form here, and then join our Telegram channel here - it will probably take you about 2 minutes in total!

Let us know right here if you have any questions at all about the campaign.

Best,

India
Arweave CCO

Arweave.org

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

If you want to know more about the Arweave project, it's roots, and how it could change the world - view our CEO's talk from Code BEAM San Francisco 2018 on YouTube here!
Arweave.org

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Update: The first 1000 Telegram channel slots have now been claimed! This means that the early bird bonus for joining Telegram has now expired. Thanks everyone who has joined us to chat about the project so far!

There are still many tokens to be claimed in various ways, just check out the OP for more details.

India
Arweave CCO
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Good news everyone, today we have resumed the Arweave (previously Archain) bounty campaign!

We have a range of new bounties and rewards available, all focused on accelerating the growth of the Arweave community, particularly our community of developers.

I look forward to speaking with many of you throughout the campaign - don't hesitate to post any questions here that you might have, I'll get back to you right away.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

email sent, in order to claim my rewards about supporting this bounty last year!!  thanks!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: