Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy?  (Read 4354 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:52:52 PM

BNB is really worth buying and investing into. BNB is the fuel that run Binance exchange and investing into such a coin is worth it. Investing in such a coin is more profitable than investing into ICOs. BNB being a product of an exchange is worth investing in.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:42:14 PM

BNB is one of the top coin markets that has big potential to survive in the future, because the exchange (binance) has been going very well,  and  if you want to invest in a BNB coin now, it's too late, because the BNB price has soared, now it's already touching 34 $

OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

I think BNB is worth buying. This coin began to grow even when the rest of the market fell and stood still. This BNB has demonstrated its strength.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:08:12 PM

I think BNB is worth buying. This coin began to grow even when the rest of the market fell and stood still. This BNB has demonstrated its strength.
BNB is growing so much because there will soon be a new IEO at Binance, this is the only reason why BNB goes up so long

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:43:50 AM

I think BNB is next to be king in crptocurrecy so work it to buy and invest in it because its value is so high that I'm sure I'll earn a lot when you invest in it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

BNB might be like litecoin, has good value but I am not sure if BNB in the future has good potential, I think BNB must have a lot of development in order to be able to match other altcoin like ethereum

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:05:09 AM

One thing I can say is that the foundation of BNB is very solid and as of now, in my opinion, it is worth to buy if you have extra cash. They are one of the visible platforms among the crypto community and you can easily read their new developments in popular crypto sites. So yes, I think BNB is worth to buy. They still have a lot of room for improvements and so the increase of value is anticipated.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:10:00 AM

If you did at the time of OP you would've made a great buy. BNB is a utility token on of the biggest exchange. CZ is expanding soon to the US and will probably only gain more traction in the space. Don't think the train will stop just yet, but you have to be careful. When everything was going down BNB went up, so hopefully it won't be going the other way when everything is going up :p

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:21:50 AM

BNB among other altcoins stands out . Investing in BNB is just like investing in future. Binance exchange seems to be the biggest Crypto Exchange Worldwide and have gained so much reputation .Apart from BNB being an investment instrument, it can also be used a medium of payment just like bitcoin . It really worth investing in BNB. I believe investing in it will yield better income in the nearest future.
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:38:55 AM

BNB among other altcoins stands out . Investing in BNB is just like investing in future. Binance exchange seems to be the biggest Crypto Exchange Worldwide and have gained so much reputation .Apart from BNB being an investment instrument, it can also be used a medium of payment just like bitcoin . It really worth investing in BNB. I believe investing in it will yield better income in the nearest future.
One thing is certain, that Binance is now the most advanced exchange. She is constantly in the trend of events and is committed to development. Many are attracted by her approach to doing business. Actually, we see the result for the price of a coin.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

BNB is a good coin to buy since it has great potential. The Binance exchange keeps growing each and every day and a lot of people will be using the coin in the future. It is a good coin to hold because it has grown in price since the beginning of the year.
Binance Coin began its growth when the entire cryptocurrency market was in a bearish trend, this is a very good indicator for cryptocurrency, the BNB coin has great prospects for the future. You can buy!

cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

Binance Coin began its growth when the entire cryptocurrency market was in a bearish trend, this is a very good indicator for cryptocurrency, the BNB coin has great prospects for the future. You can buy!
that's because the team from binance updated and requests from the binance community increased. especially with their binary chain, buying it now is an investment that is quite late, but there is still a possibility that the coins from the exchange platform will grow again.

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:51:24 PM

BNB has been in one place lately, but it seems to me that it will grow soon, as the Binance should have an IEO

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:00:49 PM

BNB is the best coin in 2019 with a great performance and growth. BNB is worth to buy and become one of good investment in cryptocurency. In addition, BNB Coin can also be used to buy token from IEO on Binance Launchpad.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

Yes, it is worth buying. I mean in long term BNB is super bullish and fundamental is great.
At the same time I've analyzed charts and I believe bnb is dropping to 24.6 $ in short term
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:02:03 PM

I have been paying attention to the BB for a long time and the performance is amazing even with the market conditions that have occurred behind this, but I decided to buy it and still hold ethereum

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:27:05 PM

that's because the team from binance updated and requests from the binance community increased. especially with their binary chain, buying it now is an investment that is quite late, but there is still a possibility that the coins from the exchange platform will grow again.
Work on the project always gives success, the Binance team is working on their product very closely, we can judge this by the growth of BNB, I think BNB is a good investment for the long term

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

Work on the project always gives success, the Binance team is working on their product very closely, we can judge this by the growth of BNB, I think BNB is a good investment for the long term
buy BNB coin? maybe everyone now wants to have it. especially for IEO investors in the binance platform, they certainly have to have BNB assets in their account to be able to participate in the IEO conducted at binance.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

One thing is certain, that Binance is now the most advanced exchange. She is constantly in the trend of events and is committed to development. Many are attracted by her approach to doing business. Actually, we see the result for the price of a coin.
Binance is the best exchange right now and I think the BNB coin has been the best coin so far. BNB has been going immense rise in its value due to the fact that it is backed by almost big players on the Binance exchange. And the current bull rise also giving it an upward push which means that BNB is destined to go a long way. It is the best time to invest in BNB now.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:47:30 PM

Yes, it is definitely worth looking at and buying BNB if possible, because this token is definitely not going to stop growing

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: