Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 52099 times)
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

While there is no email attached at the time of application than how the team will find the which email are linked to any account. Claim form has very confusing method to make claim.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxfofD8veYKqqjMu3qP2qjPo7gERHBIfo-9RkNiL5BoaHi_Q/formResponse

I had to fill in both my email address and my bitcointalk profile

DEAR ALL
FYI,

CHANGE: REWARDS CLAIM
If you have participated in our Affiliate Program or in our Bounty&Rewards program, please claim your bounty by filling the form below.
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31ST, 11:59PM SINGAPORE TIME

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetGx3fjKCvamM-Ah8jEV5awHjWjA2kTuVYFUtafZR4Tf52fQ/viewform

I was filled the form and waiting for the latest spreadsheet. Thank you

If any of you guys that missed out the bounty, due to not claiming the forms.
Then don't expect to get any from them.

They had constant remind the participants to fill up the form etc.

Also if you guys had any complaint make sure fill up this complaint form as well:
https://goo.gl/oedmwB

I have filled the claim form before 31st Oct17 but did not get my bounty tokens, now I am trying to fill complaint form but it says you have already responded to it, there is nothing right here, I think we should forget our reward and carry on with other task.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

they are unjust and greedy. I do not understand why a bank system like this, very contradictory.

Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:40 AM

they are unjust and greedy. I do not understand why a bank system like this, very contradictory.

Not really, banks are known to be greedy...lol
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

i can't find how to join twitter bounty  Cry
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

Here I can not understand what for so to do to hide tables nobody can see that in fact he was appreciated or not appreciated at all! There is no way to control your work. And the excuse for this command is not valid. Because other tables are open and everything is normal and there is no such fuss here. I think that companies need to be more open and honest before their participants and then the company will have much more confidence!
i have had the same concern but i wonder what makes it very difficult for a spreadsheet to be made available so everyone can see his or her stakes and the corresponding tokens to receive

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

i can't find how to join twitter bounty  Cry
This campaign has been long concluded and if you followed the thread you would realize they are in the process of paying out bounties

SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

youre share spreadsheet official spreadsheet form campaign manager sir
or before locked you ready save spreadsheet
millerrvicent

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

Is there any problem if I do not make positive comments at all?
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:34:55 AM

youre share spreadsheet official spreadsheet form campaign manager sir
or before locked you ready save spreadsheet
That is not coming from the campaign manager because they hide the spreadsheet, it looks like the spreadsheet before it was locked and maybe updated by the person who posted it here. Until now they haven't make any statement regarding this problem, waiting is what you can do for now.

gusgusest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

The bounty programme token distribution is not finished yet and is still ongoing. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

The bounty programme token distribution is not finished yet and is still ongoing. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform

you do understand we can check every single transaction in etherscan, right? I find it hard to believe it would be a challenge to simply make one massive spreadsheet with seperated tablets for twitter, bitcointalk, ... with just the names, wallet addresses and the total amount of deserved CAG, and just pay them one by one. What I see on etherscan looks chaotic and unorganized as hell honestly..

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:59:23 PM

What does that mean "the token distribution is ongoing"? Are there people who doesnt receive any bounty token or everyone just received a part of his bounty reward?
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Very fair distribution! Are you kidding me ?

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

Based on peoples comment in the last 5 pages, NO ONE is happy the way the devteam handles the bounty payout, Actually we don't know what kind of math did you use for your bounty payment calculation but its definetly not fair and transparent at all.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:46 AM

Very fair distribution! Are you kidding me ?

wtf this from bounty distribution address?
it's so horrible someone can get that much while I only get 200 CAG
SCCFX

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:33 AM

not only claim
you must open spreadsheet bounty participant, if not open  , all participant can't calculation receive coin is true or not, and addres true or not
if campaign manager is ready unlcoked spreadsheet can fair distribution
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:38 AM

We filled out the form but we should see the spreadsheet before payment. Somebody else maybe give fake info and claim out bounty, how would you know? You need to have confirmation
more^power

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

I already filled in this form, I was listed 56 tokens for the sign campaign, but I'm dissatisfied with the distribution. May I see the spreadsheet?
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:25 AM

I am still waiting for my tokens, still not credited anything from Change

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:54 AM

do you have problem dev? why i can't send from my etherum to etherdelta, my transaction out of gas. i can't sell my coin
any information about this?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: