Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadowcash [SDC] 0.0021 BTC vs. Spectrecoin [SPEC] 0.000030 BTC  (Read 1243 times)
Quartz-Team (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

There are two coins out there now with the same technology, the same anonymity and the same features but it seems with two different directions for the future.

On the one hand there is SDC with a supply of 6,962,517 SDC and a current price of 0.0021 BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0

Then there is SPEC with a supply of 20,008,512 SPEC and a current price of 0.000030 BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.0

SDC appears to focus on the market function and SPEC seems to focus on greater anonymity.

SDC is 70 times more expensive than SPEC with the same tech. Are there any other SDC clones out there and what do you think will happen when SPEC hits Bittrex etc. and becomes more known?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zwarg

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:38:15 AM

Nothing. Not even if you do get listed on Bittrex. But good Luck convincing noobs that clone coins are a fantastic investment opportunity
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

before it get listed on bittrex or polo,i will just sit and wait,i've missed SDC and i'm not gonna miss SPEC unless its starting price is ridiculously high.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:48:41 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:09:18 AM by cryptohunter

now comes the spectrecoin spam now that they sold it to themselves for about 82 sats each. They try to pump it to 10000's of sats.

Nah, just clone it and do a proper advertised ICO or POW it.

These non advertised scams need to be pariahs. Mostly the dev and 10 other people buy it all up for nothing and then try to pump on the main board.

Where was the spectre coin vs shadow comparison threads before the ico or during?

Where was the spectre coin sig campaign before or during.

Its a simple clone a coin sell it all off for micro cents to a handful of people then do the marketing to drive price and manipulate that market.

Quartz-Team (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:51:08 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 06:03:47 PM by Quartz-Team

now comes the spectrecoin spam now that they sold it to themselves for about 82 sats each. They try to pump it to 10000's of sats.

These non advertised scams need to be pariahs. Mostly the dev and 10 other people buy it all up for nothing and then try to pump on the main board.

Where was the spectre coin vs shadow comparison threads before the ico or during?

Its a simple clone a coin sell it all off for micro cents to a handful of people then do the marketing to drive price and manipulate that market.

The signature campaign is (was) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718571.new#new
The comparison was always on the Spectre website: https://spectreproject.io/

cryptohunter should do some homework. This was advertised both here, on Twitter and escrowed by OgNasty but people are scared of change and they had to face endless trolling but they are working through it

oh, and then there was the Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680832.0

and the press releases

ED again:
and the ICO news sites such as: http://www.iconews.org/spectrecoin-start-ico/ and others

Saying that Spectre was not advertised just shows how bad you are at research cryptohunter
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

The signature campaign is (was) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718571.new#new
The comparison was always on the Spectre website: https://spectreproject.io/

cryptohunter should do some homework. This was advertised both here, on Twitter and escrowed by OgNasty but people are scared of change and they had to face endless trolling but they are working through it

oh, and then there was the Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680832.0

and the press releases

ED again:
and the ICO news sites such as: http://www.iconews.org/spectrecoin-start-ico/ and others

Saying that Spectre was not advertised just shows how bad you are at research cryptohunter
Spectre didn't even take the market tab out of wallet, the big question is..hows that market coming along spectre? trust me you will need to build one because we are going to make sure you won't be cloning ours Wink stupidest move ever, i'm impressed.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

I know about SPEC long time ago because im one of signature campaign participant. But SPEC still young coin to compare with SDC. SDC has a good support and buyers also more market than SPEC. Now just sit and see if SPEC getting listed to the major exchange may be we can compare with SDC.

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

I just found this thread. Interesting. We are now XSPEC and we are listed at several exchanges and we will NOT be adding a market as that is a bad idea. We will instead provide a better anonymity coin. There are plenty of markets already so why make another one.

Come and find us. Make a switch from SDC:
https://spectreproject.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Spectre didn't even take the market tab out of wallet, the big question is..hows that market coming along spectre? trust me you will need to build one because we are going to make sure you won't be cloning ours Wink stupidest move ever, i'm impressed.

talking shit without doing some research that makes you look like a joke is the stupidest imo  Cool
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:56:01 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:05:35 PM by cryptohunter

I just found this thread. Interesting. We are now XSPEC and we are listed at several exchanges and we will NOT be adding a market as that is a bad idea. We will instead provide a better anonymity coin. There are plenty of markets already so why make another one.

Come and find us. Make a switch from SDC:
https://spectreproject.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/

take your 81 sats coin that you are trying to flog now for 2800 sats and flush them...

nobody will fall for this.

I looked at your thread. There are the same 5 people posting over and over. The only fake volume is you and a handful of others.

Next time distribute the coins properly. You are looking worse than NAZ at this point.

Any exchange accepting this should be made a pariah. Actually the ones listing this are pretty much devoid of any real traders anyway.

Prove you are even a developer come on slack with some top developers and have a live chat. You just hired some coin cloner to copy SDC and sold it all to you and handful of others for nothing and are trying to pump it past the 20x price it's already at.

Someone can probably do this for 0.5BTC and keep it all themselves why pay the 100's of BTC you now claim spec is suddenly worth because you and 5 others say it is.

Distribution is practically everything if you want to be taken seriously. Other than than if you want spec to take off mint 100x what there is already and airdrop them to the board give more than 5 people a chance to get in on ground level and support your copy and paste effort.

I expect many can say we have a plan to copy and paste a load of tech others developed and patch it together where is your own contribution.

Go view PIVx - this coin had a fair mining period POW. They even have their own wallet without SDC tags left on it. I don't say as yet they have reinvented the anon wheel but the distribution was fair even though the price was practically nothing for months and the community were calling for the minting to be slashed  to up the price.... they refused to slash the POW minting because they understand that only a handful of people having all the coins is not how it works. You want many people to take an interest at the start not put off most everyone else because they see your 81 sats tokens are now being 20-30x the tiny ico and know they are getting rolled over.

Just found this thread.... oh really!!

Try again!!

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Yap this really looks like a lame try of marketing for your Clone... And Clones will never rule the World... Copys and improvement are always welcome, but Clones are kind lame. This Spectrecoin catch my attention in the release of it, but after checking the Wallet, and after realizing the direction it was going, become very obvious that didn t worth to waste my time.
It will never be nearby SDK...
SDK will prevail... Smiley   
mimictic

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Yap this really looks like a lame try of marketing for your Clone... And Clones will never rule the World... Copys and improvement are always welcome, but Clones are kind lame. This Spectrecoin catch my attention in the release of it, but after checking the Wallet, and after realizing the direction it was going, become very obvious that didn t worth to waste my time.
It will never be nearby SDK...
SDK will prevail... Smiley   

OMG!SDK?!

you can`t even make a proper FUD,can you?  Cool
mimictic

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

Next time distribute the coins properly.

ico was running for 2 months,and i understand you missed it due to your own bias determination...cheers!  Cool
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

ico was running for 2 months,and i understand you missed it due to your own bias determination...cheers!  Cool

wow sock puppet 14 poster.

I and the rest of the board it looks like. Keep it between you and your 4 pals trade it amongst yourselves up to BTC parity. You'll all be billionaires in theory.

mimictic

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:26:19 PM

wow sock puppet 14 poster.

I and the rest of the board it looks like. Keep it between you and your 4 pals trade it amongst yourselves up to BTC parity. You'll all be billionaires in theory.

try harder kid and...
Thank you for your support  Cool
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

Lot of fighting and name calling here i see... how about some substance...

Im a complete noob and crypto analfabet... But I checked Spectre website and it if they go for supreme anonimity, focus on the darkweb with TOR integration and are rolling out a mobile app, isnt that all very good news for the future?

The market cap swings between 300k-900k in the last week.. My first impression is that this coin could well catch some wind and start growing substantially in price....especially with a mobile app for payment remittance.

Is there any devs active here? Whats the plan in the short term, when will we exceed $1M market cap and have some take off going?
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

Lot of fighting and name calling here i see... how about some substance...

Im a complete noob and crypto analfabet... But I checked Spectre website and it if they go for supreme anonimity, focus on the darkweb with TOR integration and are rolling out a mobile app, isnt that all very good news for the future?

The market cap swings between 300k-900k in the last week.. My first impression is that this coin could well catch some wind and start growing substantially in price....especially with a mobile app for payment remittance.

Is there any devs active here? Whats the plan in the short term, when will we exceed $1M market cap and have some take off going?

spectrecoin.io has got the full roadman of the project

+

its has what has been promised already WORKING and released in client version v1.3 check for youself
Best tech ANNON coin right now

If you dont believe check this pic

And SDC.. well you know..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: