Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LITRA Coin: Welcome to the Future of Healthcare ★★★★★ PRE-SALE OPEN  (Read 7109 times)
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

So let me understand

Do you  want to put EHR PRIVATE data in a PUBLIC blockchain?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

Interesting. There is already project like patientory. But competition is always good for everybody. I will follow the progress of this project. I hope you will succeed. God bless.
Thanks Smiley
Congrats on launching your project!

I am sorry to say I will have to also inject some skepticism here. I read the entire whitepaper, and aside from a lot of healthcare and blockchain jargon being thrown around, I don't really understand what this coin will do. You are good at talking about healthcare providers, EHRs and the like, but I still don't really understand the purpose of Litra?
Thanks, the goal of litra is to connect both the patient and the doctors, for any more questions be sure to join our telegram.

MuAm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

So let me understand

Do you  want to put EHR PRIVATE data in a PUBLIC blockchain?

No! You cant do that with the regulations (HIPAA & HITRUST)! This would be none Healthcare amateur who would suggest something like this.
In our Whitepaper we did layout how it will work (Page 15):

"Litra blockchain can provide additional accountability and transparency to the healthcare industry. The data itself can be deposited anywhere while the blockchain store the links to EHR updates. All updates associated with any individual health record can be curated within individual blocks and published on the Litra blockchain."

You already have it on many hospitals servers, and these servers are there! Litra Blockchain will talk to each server and let the information flows, we will have our own datacenter on a later stage.

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

Interesting. There is already project like patientory. But competition is always good for everybody. I will follow the progress of this project. I hope you will succeed. God bless.

Thank you! But that project approach is far away from what we are doing here! We are building the structure.
We are building ‘utility’ that would become essential to healthcare.

We have innovative revenue models, better business models.

Litra Blockchain is all about life, Litra Blockchain is all about enjoying life.

Mu,

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

i have seen servel project about Healthcare ,first PTOY ,I'll be watching the news and want to join in
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

The problem with healthcare project is the whole industry is way too regulated and conservative. I will watch both PTOY and Litra of course but I don't expect it to be easily adopted any time soon.

You are totally right about highly regulated, I spent 4 years in the industry within EHR sector, Litra we are talking about something different! We are about Patients are the most underutilized members of the care team, looking at it from the patients eyes.
Instead of 16 apps! You end with one easy to understand and use!

Libra Blockchain as a brand that make people re-think an entire category of their life.

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

i have seen servel project about Healthcare ,first PTOY ,I'll be watching the news and want to join in

If you want to join as an investor, would happy to give you a call!

We are far away from PTOY. It like someone thinking about riding a bus, and another building Tesla! We are building Tesla! Think owing Litra now as someone who had chance to own couple hundreds of Tesla stocks early day*

Mu,

* Clarification: Litra is a coin not a security.

Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

For Pre investment, we fill the form and email? When we will have the login access?
Before ICO, Aug 29...All Pre Sale will have %25 bonus.

Is there any video introduction or something?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

aTriz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:09:09 PM

For Pre investment, we fill the form and email? When we will have the login access?

Not yet, but a video would be a good idea, we are taking the idea into consideration
Thanks Wink

Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:36:51 AM

Not yet, but a video would be a good idea, we are taking the idea into consideration
Thanks Wink

Will be waiting! GO LITRA!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

aTriz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

Thanks Wink

Will be waiting! GO LITRA!
Thanks a lot! Be sure to check out our bounty campaign and join our slack and telegram.

Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

it is a great project. highly support for this project because healthy is very important thing that is needed for anyone on the world. good job
aTriz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:30:24 AM

it is a great project. highly support for this project because healthy is very important thing that is needed for anyone on the world. good job
Thanks for your support, and don't miss out your chance to get some free bitcoin with our bounty campaigns.

aTriz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:02:34 AM

Take a look at our new updated bounty campaign thread.

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

" If a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place." Our unique approach toward the cryptocurrency world!

MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

Hello everyone,

Just want to clarify something, we are not offering any one anything beside our Bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418
, which is paid in our Litra coin!

Sadly There are some guys trying to blackmail us, by creating fake accounts, and profiles accusing or try to accuse us of not paying them in BTC?

So to be clear, we don't communicate outside the forum with anyone, and our moderators and ICO Campaign managers are known people on the forum,  you can see them clearly on the Bounty post!!!

We are not paying, or did for any fake PR! If you want to write about us, we will provide all legal and extra information!

Our only email is ICO@LITRA.SITE , NO GMAIL, NO ICLOUD, NO SKYPE! NOTHING BESIDE THE CHANNELS WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE!

This is really disgusting!

Mu,

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:33:00 PM

I love this project, it's really great, Especially the John Wick Gold coins it's a satire. I like the team, they are doing a great job despite plentyof healthcare cryptocurrency I have confidence in this teams ability to come up with new healthcare system blockchain on the path to dominating decentralize healthcare cryptocurrency.  Even if it's obviously a cash grab, big exchanges will help grow this market. Soon we will be the best in crypto healthcare, as long as they keep good customer service, I would be more than happy to work for this company in support. for more info on the whitepaper Visit *www.litra.site* make sure you sign up for the huge bounties and participate on the ongoing ICO.  Also join the slack channel using this link https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

You are totally right about highly regulated, I spent 4 years in the industry within EHR sector, Litra we are talking about something different! We are about Patients are the most underutilized members of the care team, looking at it from the patients eyes.

Libra Blockchain as a brand that make people re-think an entire category of their life.

well, I hope you are right Smiley What is the minimum amount for single investor for pre ICO and ICO? Is there any?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
MuAm

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

well, I hope you are right Smiley What is the minimum amount for single investor for pre ICO and ICO? Is there any?

No minimum! You can join with BTC, Ether...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: