Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need help with Bitcoin, about how to make money one you bought bitcoins?  (Voting closed: August 17, 2017, 02:43:52 PM)
dont know what this option is for - 2 (66.7%)
I dont know what this option is for - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins and making money  (Read 1277 times)
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

Ok if i buy 100 dollars on bitcoin and in the next days the bitcoin price goes way way down, will i lose my bitcoin can i just leave the bitcoin there for a year and wait till it gets the highest price and sell it?

do you ever lose your bitcoin if they go to low or you can just leave them there forever till they go high o  price?

don't trade bitcoin, it's not that easy to make money with simple trading on bitcoin, it's better if i can suggest, to buy shitcoin and wait for the pump and dump and repeat with another one, the profit is much higher than trading with bitcoin if you choose the correct altcoin, because they can be pumped 100x

Yes I really love this concept of altcoin where the possibility of pumping to even 100 times.some how I always focus on Ethereum. Ethereum has a greater potential after bitcoin.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Bitcoin is like stocks really, you need to be patient until the price changes to your demands, but no one actually can predict the value of bitcoin so be careful

Yeah your right ...
Bitcoin have a unique life no one can predict bitcoin
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Your bitcoin doesn't go anywhere even if the price goes down, it's just that when you convert your money from BTC it decreases its price if BTC goes down. Not unless bitcoin goes away or will be zero in value then all your money will be gone.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:19:41 PM

Your title says it all, my friend. Buy Bitcoins, as much as you can now so you will profit when it goes to $1,000,000 in the future. You will not regret it.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

Your bitcoin doesn't go anywhere even if the price goes down, it's just that when you convert your money from BTC it decreases its price if BTC goes down. Not unless bitcoin goes away or will be zero in value then all your money will be gone.

To tell you how bitcoin does even if price goes down is a better opportunity for those another possible investors to buy an asset. So we must have stronger patience in order to be more courageous for the price fluctuations which may caused panic most of the time. That's a normal trend of bitcoin price as you make money from it, so if you invest your money for this you must be a cool minded and nevermind the price movement; only hit that sell if price is right but don't sell it all. Have some remaining for remaining investments in the future if price will again rises.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:36:42 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 09:52:54 PM by kateycoin

Ok if i buy 100 dollars on bitcoin and in the next days the bitcoin price goes way way down, will i lose my bitcoin can i just leave the bitcoin there for a year and wait till it gets the highest price and sell it?

do you ever lose your bitcoin if they go to low or you can just leave them there forever till they go high o  price?
Yes I lose some bitcoin too but I believe in bitcoin that even the price goes down it will increase more than that we think.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:36:59 PM

You will not lose your bitcoin but its bitcoin value is changed.
If you are patient of course can leave it up to a year but it is very long friend.

Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

You don't understand how this works man. Okay for that 100$ you will get 0.02344 BTC at a current price. Now if BTC price drops you still still have that 0.02344. Let's say price is 3000$. You now have 70$. Let's say you wait 1 year and price of Bitcoin is 12,000$, you still have 0.02344 BTC but now it's worth 281$
Exactly nothing changes with the amount of bitcoin one possesses whether price drops or rises it's only the value of bitcoin in terms of dollars that either decreases or increases and that's how profit or loss is generally assessed by the traders and it's always wise not to panic if there's a drop in the prices of bitcoin but wait for the rise in the prices instead and that's how you make money with bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

You will not lose your bitcoin unless you lose or forget the key of your wallet, if the price goes down you simply close the laptop and forget about it. Then look again 1-2 years into the future, I'm sure your btc will have a higher price.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:05:15 AM

Bitcoin has been a good source of profits for short and long term holders. Even if you just got on board recently, there's still so much money to make because the demand keeps getting higher. No need to worry about dips, which are part of the cycle, as most likely prices are going to rebound even higher so if you choosr to invest even a hundred dollars now, that might be worth five or ten times more in the future.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

You never loose your bitcoins. Even if the price goes down, the amount of coins you own will always remain the same. It is the value that has decreased, not the coins you owned. So you can just store it and wait for the price to go back up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Bitcoin is a form of storing your money and it is similar to most investments. You will never lose the investment but the price of it may go down, causing you to lose your money. The only way for you to lose bitcoin is if you lose your private keys or you get hacked.

You can leave your bitcoin for as long as you want as long as you have the private keys to them to prevent them for being stolen.

HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

I'd like to add some words to header.
Buying Bitcoins and making money ... for buyng more Bitcoins.
It's simple strategy but it works perfecty well.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

You won't have to wait forever but investing 100$ is really less it can take a year for it to become 200$ you will double the amount of funds you invested but it won't be too high and won't be making any difference in your life.
I would recommend you buy 4 bitcoin now and forget for few years you will surely sell at a higher price
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:39:46 PM

You won't have to wait forever but investing 100$ is really less it can take a year for it to become 200$ you will double the amount of funds you invested but it won't be too high and won't be making any difference in your life.
I would recommend you buy 4 bitcoin now and forget for few years you will surely sell at a higher price

Or people switch to Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin reaches an all-time low of $0.00000001... Which means your investment is worth less than a reddcoin...

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:43:25 PM

Or people switch to Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin reaches an all-time low of $0.00000001... Which means your investment is worth less than a reddcoin...

Are you serious? that is not possible, bitcoin cannot reach that level because there are a lot of investors that have big amounts of bitcoin.
Also everybody switching to bitcoin cash? impossible, that is an useless coin, it is the result of a fork, there is no way it can be better than bitcoin, nobody likes it, it is just like Ethereum Classic, it has nothing to offer only that his name.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

This year the amount of bitcoin has tripled with only less than a year. So it is possible that his investment of 100$ will even double or triple its price if he leave it there. And you are right, 100$ is quite low, but it would still depend on his capability to store bitcoin with huge or even small amount.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

Technically No, you won't lose the quantity of Bitcoin you have but what you will lose is the paper value of your Bitcoin, in short your Bitcoin will have a lower value compared to the price when you bought it which is 100$. And yes you can hold your Bitcoin until the price becomes higher to sell it, but my main recommendation is when the value of Bitcoin becomes lower it is better to buy more Bitcoin at a lower price. It is ideal because you are willing to hold Bitcoin until the value of it becomes higher.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

Once you purchase Bitcoin from other users, the only thing you'll do is to wait until its price increase, nothing more. Since you bought Bitcoin, you'll need patience and disregard whether the price is decreasing because eventually, it will increase again. That's Bitcoin Volatility. You won't loose your Bitcoin if the deflation is continuous, it is just that its price will decrease. But no need to worry, as I've said, it will again, increase.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

Your bitcoins will not changed. For example you bought a worth $100 dollar bitcoins for .01 bitcoins. As the price or its value will go up and down or pump and dump, it will not change. Still it is .01 bitcoin. But you should remember to buy bitcoins will the price is so low. In that case you can profit a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: