Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Looks really a promising project, focused on healthcare services that aims to make it more efficient and patient-centered. This type of service is what we really need nowadays. I'm really interested and excited in this project, will be following all the updates.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

This is great. Taking the healthcare system into technological advancement will make a huge impact on the quality of its services. Using the Blockchain technology is the most innovative way to implement such projects including healthcare system. Personal Health Record(PHR) is a very good concept as the patient will have his own access to his/her ledger and can be used to track his/her records.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:02:20 AM by onediamond

this is look interesting I hope this project will launch soon,the PHR can health a lot of patient totally secured, I hope the topography can help faster to launch the apps,well good luck we will see the progress of this project,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

I find really interesting the idea of this project/program. It is not just a simple project like the others. It needs a lot of support and help in order for it to become popular specially it focuses on the health issues. I want to be part of the success of this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

Me also, it took my attention when I read that this project mainly focus on the health issues of the people. I want and I will promote this project because it will become helpful to us by means of reducing the healthcare cost, making the system more organized, having a quick access to some data and information and also the tracking of Personal Health Records will become more efficient and reliable.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

Its a worth it to invest  which wlll create a noise to health and medical industry.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Me also, it took my attention when I read that this project mainly focus on the health issues of the people. I want and I will promote this project because it will become helpful to us by means of reducing the healthcare cost, making the system more organized, having a quick access to some data and information and also the tracking of Personal Health Records will become more efficient and reliable.

Those things you've said are the perks of having a system decentralized. It is perfect to revolutionize the healthcare program as technology is always a part of innovation. Putting healthcare system into blockchain will also hasten each transaction that will be made between healthcare providers, organizations, doctors, and patients.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

Looks really a promising project, focused on healthcare services that aims to make it more efficient and patient-centered. This type of service is what we really need nowadays. I'm really interested and excited in this project, will be following all the updates.

I'm of the same opinion, furthermore Hearthy wants create and improve health care access to everyone, regardless of income which is really nice since not all of us can afford healthcare card/insurance.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

Those things you've said are the perks of having a system decentralized. It is perfect to revolutionize the healthcare program as technology is always a part of innovation. Putting healthcare system into blockchain will also hasten each transaction that will be made between healthcare providers, organizations, doctors, and patients.

Our point here goes beyond, we are trying to create the infraestructure behind the future health apps. Also creating a layer that can send value in a frictionless way will be best way to improve future access to healthcare
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

Our point here goes beyond, we are trying to create the infrastructure behind the future health apps. Also creating a layer that can send value in a frictionless way will be the best way to improve future access to healthcare

I see. I'll keep on following the post for more update as this project is really important due to its focusing on improving the future access to healthcare.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

I'm also following the post for further update. Interesting project. I'm waiting for next update.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

After I read this project I think the founder and the team who made this burned their eyebrows. The project was good and I think there's a lot of people who will benifit from this project not just only the owner. One of the most important thing for the people is the health issue that's why you've got the right idea for making this project. Praying for your success and waiting for more expectations from this project. And thanks for choosing my country which is Philippines, I think my colleagues will be amazed when I discussed it to them.

Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

After I read this project I think the founder and the team who made this burned their eyebrows. The project was good and I think there's a lot of people who will benifit from this project not just only the owner. One of the most important thing for the people is the health issue that's why you've got the right idea for making this project. Praying for your success and waiting for more expectations from this project. And thanks for choosing my country which is Philippines, I think my colleagues will be amazed when I discussed it to them.
Thanks  Wink
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:24:51 PM

I'm of the same opinion, furthermore Hearthy wants create and improve health care access to everyone, regardless of income which is really nice since not all of us can afford healthcare card/insurance.
There are some ideas inside project, we are working closely with insurance companies to create a tokenized health insurance project, using our tokens, that might lead to a unique concept in health insurance.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

A very interesting project about healthcare. Im really interested in the app you propose and see how it works. Thanks again hearthy.  Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

How can you focus on a country which is not yet well introduced by the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Im a filipino and I can say that just a few thousand or million of filipino are well educated about this technology. I will be watching this project to see what can you do to make this known here in our country.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

How can you focus on a country which is not yet well introduced by the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Im a filipino and I can say that just a few thousand or million of filipino are well educated about this technology. I will be watching this project to see what can you do to make this known here in our country.
Yes, Philippines and Mexico are mainly unbanked, crypto is not widespread, but it will. In the meantime the payments for service will be done by using cellphone credits, and exchanging it for tokens, so every filipino with a smartphone can access our services, no need of credit card, just some charge in the phone.
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:14:26 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: