Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

It seems that this mobile application has it's best to be launched. Can't wait to try this app. Looks like this application can become as your online doctor. Smiley
great! the interface is good. it will be easy to use. great job hearthy hoping this app will be fully launch quickly.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Pablo López one of the advisors of Hearthy made some presentation about the project at Blockchain Embassy Panama. We can expect more supporters coming as the team is working hard so that Hearthy would be recognize in the Blockchain community around the globe.

Good activities from the team, you guys need it a lot since getting an attention to the blockchain community is not that easy now a days because of some serious allegation regarding on ICOs, i hope it will continue in order to introduce your medical service more to the public.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

Hearthy received a good review from FOXICO with a 7/10 rating, good job for the team and great news for everyone supporting this project.

Here is the link: https://foxico.io/project/hearthy
As a new in this industry 7/10 is not bad I'm sure the developers work hard for more updates.good luck team hearthy
chillcott

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Thanks for the time and explanation. Sorry for the short time I have, to read and search all the updates of Hearthy Co. I admire your ability to study well and give some time for Heathy Co. I have almost no questions right now, because Dr. Juan is right that all the information and answers we need to know are in Medium, Whitepaper Etc. Aside from a question that gives me anxiety, we see that Hearthy Co's target is reaching the Rural areas of their mission. so it's good for us to look at other major problems of remote areas like Internet connection and speed. How are the places where people can not afford to buy their own cellphone, laptop or own computers? I know that these things are not my problems. But I only thought of people living in a very difficult place in the country, Does Hearthy be just for people with their own cellphone, laptop or tablet which can download Hearthy apps? Or does Hearhty have plans to make a station with a Unit that can be used by citizens in the time needed?

That is an issue, for people without smartphone we cant really help. Philipines adds each year 4 million people owning an smartphone, by 2018 one of each 3 filipinos will have one, thats enough reach for now. Without a machine like that we will have to think about a shared access or something like that. We can use sms for some consultations, not requiring an smartphone, but thats very limited. We have to think about that in the future
Besides, hearthy can help improve PHR in our existing system, not to solve the whole country's problem health condition. Healthcare is more on diagnosis and coming up for the best medication that can provide/avail. And improving our PHR system is the main key.
i agree to @anyadoreen he's stating the fact that not every filipino can afford to buy a smartphone. he's not saying that hearthy needs to solb the whole country's problem in terms of providing healthcare. hes suggesting that hearthy needs to provide the service they want to offer in everyone in this country,

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

Pablo López one of the advisors of Hearthy made some presentation about the project at Blockchain Embassy Panama. We can expect more supporters coming as the team is working hard so that Hearthy would be recognize in the Blockchain community around the globe.

Good activities from the team, you guys need it a lot since getting an attention to the blockchain community is not that easy now a days because of some serious allegation regarding on ICOs, i hope it will continue in order to introduce your medical service more to the public.

Keep up the good work Hearthy team. Seeing an update for expansion and a valid photo really solidify your claims.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?

Let me answer you with a question myself. The treatments that you take are not your health data too ? Do you think that a physician can take care of you if he doesn't know what medication you take ?

Good Day to both of you, i think Sir Juanses got a point. You really can't make physician take care of you without a physical presence or if he doesn't know what medication you take or any of your conditions. To Lee i suggest you read more about this one but i believe there's nothing wrong on clarifying things out. For this is what i observe previously seems you Sir Juanses is really on fire on every questions you answer, i believe it's your duty as member of the devs to answer inquiries here and it's up to you to answer it in any manners you like. I don't create this post to create any argument or conflict but to remind you that not all of the members of the forum has an "MD" degree like you. As for me i really commend you for having that but i believe it takes more effort to be sarcastic than being polite on answering inquiries. If Gluestack can do it?, why can't you? not mentioning the hierarchy on positions you have but i believe any of you devs must do the same thing he's doing. Just saying though. Well more powers for your team and hearty.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:53:28 AM by xanxus.kun

It's demo time

Screenshots :

if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless

I really like the app interface it looks really good and user-friendly, one question though, will this be available in all smartphone platforms?

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:59:09 AM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

I really like the app interface it looks really good and user-friendly, one question though, will this be available in all smartphone platforms?

I'm quite sure it will be available for android and ios users i just don't know if this will be available in other platforms like blackberry, windows, bada etc. better to ask the devs to be sure.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
chillcott

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
ofcourse before they launch the apps. the apps itself will be under go to a beta testing procedure so they can see if there's a problem with the apps. so they can fix it before they launch it publicly
yes! i think the apps need to be tested first before launching it publicly to see if there are some bugs that needs to be fix.

chillcott

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?

Let me answer you with a question myself. The treatments that you take are not your health data too ? Do you think that a physician can take care of you if he doesn't know what medication you take ?

Good Day to both of you, i think Sir Juanses got a point. You really can't make physician take care of you without a physical presence or if he doesn't know what medication you take or any of your conditions. To Lee i suggest you read more about this one but i believe there's nothing wrong on clarifying things out. For this is what i observe previously seems you Sir Juanses is really on fire on every questions you answer, i believe it's your duty as member of the devs to answer inquiries here and it's up to you to answer it in any manners you like. I don't create this post to create any argument or conflict but to remind you that not all of the members of the forum has an "MD" degree like you. As for me i really commend you for having that but i believe it takes more effort to be sarcastic than being polite on answering inquiries. If Gluestack can do it?, why can't you? not mentioning the hierarchy on positions you have but i believe any of you devs must do the same thing he's doing. Just saying though. Well more powers for your team and hearty.
i think you have all your point. lets not forget that we are here to support the project. and we the filipino's are very thankful to this project and all the devs and staff of hearthy, for lauching this wonderful project to help fixing the healthcare system in our country. more power to hearthy!

Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Hearthy received a good review from FOXICO with a 7/10 rating, good job for the team and great news for everyone supporting this project.

It's good to know it has a decent rating but I'm sure the ratings will go up as soon as the app releases and the community improves.

you said it right, 7/10 is good enough for they aren't fully operational yet but it will surely go up when the application hits the market soon.
yes i agree 7/10 ratings is good enough for a small start, i think the development is on going to this great project. lets wait for more updates

7/10 is the highest rating on https://foxico.io without in-depth analytics!

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

It's good to know it has a decent rating but I'm sure the ratings will go up as soon as the app releases and the community improves.

you said it right, 7/10 is good enough for they aren't fully operational yet but it will surely go up when the application hits the market soon.
yes i agree 7/10 ratings is good enough for a small start, i think the development is on going to this great project. lets wait for more updates

7/10 is the highest rating on https://foxico.io without in-depth analytics!

A 7/10 rating on foxico.io really means something since the largest rating I've seen was an 8/10. I hope more updates will be made as the weeks passes by.
Unplugged

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.

The app maybe free from charge but the services of Hearthy will be paid using HER token. There might also be a free trial offering for a limited time. We can only speculate as of the moment.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co
So nicely. Based on your statement it is very understandable and user-friendly. It seems to be that the app is very detail oriented. All the features needed by the users are already there. I can't wait to use it sooner or later.

as i see hearthy provides the secure apps system so you and your physician can exchange relevant information at your convenience thanks support hearthy..
good to know that someone already tried and tested the hearty application.. now we can prove to our selves to others that hearty can really help us. thanks hearty
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

As a new in this industry 7/10 is not bad I'm sure the developers work hard for more updates.good luck team hearthy
good news to our team, hearthy rate 7/10 from the foxico so that means this project will give a lot of hard work, and also the developer. So thats good news for hearthy

Unplugged

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

Hello guys, I have tried the Hearthy application. There are two types of it, patient/client-side and physician side.

The first two apps are a chatbot to create medical appointments, and the doctor-patient communication app to let patients chat with a healthcare provider.

Here are the options that I saw on the app:

1. Consultation - when I clicked that, I can see if there's an underway consultation and closed consultation(probably those done)

2. History - I see my personal details and other medical histories. Results and problems, Vaccines, Allergies, and etc.

3. Current Balance - Probably here goes the amount(of HER, correct me if I'm wrong) you have inside the app and payments history.

4. Treatments - Ongoing or programmed medicine schedules.

5. Configuration - Edit info and probably will have app preference soon.

6. New Consultation - the doctor-patient communication app to let patient chat with a healthcare provider.

I find it hassle-free for the users who can't go to their doctor due to some reasons or who want an immediate attention to their query about their health. I sense that there will be a lot of improvements coming on as it is just the demo app I tried today.

Edit:

In addition, here's the link to the demo app: https://client.demo.hearthy.co
So nicely. Based on your statement it is very understandable and user-friendly. It seems to be that the app is very detail oriented. All the features needed by the users are already there. I can't wait to use it sooner or later.

as i see hearthy provides the secure apps system so you and your physician can exchange relevant information at your convenience thanks support hearthy..
good to know that someone already tried and tested the hearty application.. now we can prove to our selves to others that hearty can really help us. thanks hearty

There's already a client demo? I'll try it for a bit then be back with my feedback as well. As read through your post all I can is positive comment which is nice.

Clairvoyance

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

With the client demo being tested I expect the devs to update us with substantial progress. I'm happy with how the things are working out.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:35:46 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 02:16:40 PM by smith136

Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Thanks for the time and explanation. Sorry for the short time I have, to read and search all the updates of Hearthy Co. I admire your ability to study well and give some time for Heathy Co. I have almost no questions right now, because Dr. Juan is right that all the information and answers we need to know are in Medium, Whitepaper Etc. Aside from a question that gives me anxiety, we see that Hearthy Co's target is reaching the Rural areas of their mission. so it's good for us to look at other major problems of remote areas like Internet connection and speed. How are the places where people can not afford to buy their own cellphone, laptop or own computers? I know that these things are not my problems. But I only thought of people living in a very difficult place in the country, Does Hearthy be just for people with their own cellphone, laptop or tablet which can download Hearthy apps? Or does Hearhty have plans to make a station with a Unit that can be used by citizens in the time needed?

That is an issue, for people without smartphone we cant really help. Philipines adds each year 4 million people owning an smartphone, by 2018 one of each 3 filipinos will have one, thats enough reach for now. Without a machine like that we will have to think about a shared access or something like that. We can use sms for some consultations, not requiring an smartphone, but thats very limited. We have to think about that in the future

Yes it is a big deal Sir CEO, Especially the Hearhty Co target is helping the poor people in the area that hard to reach. I can tell you right now the place that the people not all has a cellphone or not aware how to download or use other applications. It's okay for them that they know how to text, call and play and some of them can't read and understand english. That's why I'm very interested for this mission and I think many idea will come from above and help of us how to improved this missions with the help of each other. It's very important that this missions is for all people not only for rich and for people can provide gadgets. I'm sure when Hearthy Co reach the summit they can send/hire people that can Lead seminars for those remote areas regarding Hearthy Co mission and how to use the apps. And I think Hearhty Co can provide facility like clinic has a gadget inside enough for people in every rural areas and have one representative that will help/assist people how to use the apps or what they need to do (In the future). Hoping and praying that this mission will reach the summit to help many people in my Country which is Philippines Smiley I think Mexico will be Glad too  Grin
in my honest opinion i think it will not be much of a problem for the hearthy co. because most likely parents own a smartphone now a days and that is sufficient because if their family member has some health problems they can avail the service since one in the family has a smartphone.
As long as there is one member in the family who owns cellphone i think that is good enough and besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service.
Yes you're right my friend, this is not a problem of Hearthy Co and I don't read that she say that this is the problem of Hearthy but We are looking for other posibilities if they have plans or answer for this problem in the future if some place stay poor at that time. We need to be open minded here and looking for all parts of the missions for us to give our 100% support for Hearthy Co. I know you have TV in your house and you can see that many places here in Philippines has a poor community specially in province areas. I was once a missionary before and In Bicol, Samar and Davao has a family don't own a cellphone and didnt know how to use smart phones. By the way, This mission will help my Sister for taking care of my father in province, no doubt that it will click soon! Thank you Hearthy, I will try it as soon as posible and I will tell it to my friends who care for their loved ones Grin "besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service." No my friend, Hearthy Co offer hassle and cheaper products for us for example you have a minor medical conditions and you dont have time to go to the nearest Hospital or Clinics, If you have Hearhty you have no problem because you can treat your self with some help and advice from Hearthy's Medical Doctors. Cheesy
she approve that it is an issue and in my understanding it is quite synonymous to the word "problem" and I'm sure jonland thinking the same that is why he/she said it. I know that hearty will offer cheap and hassle free services but how can you think that poor people can avail such services when they cannot even afford a cheap smartphone? and you said it yourself some people in rural areas of the Philippines does not know how to use a smartphone so how come they have knowledge of this blockchain based medical services which is more complex than using a cheap smartphone. just like what I have read on previous posts, they cannot solve all the problems, maybe it is better to target certain patients that has some knowledge on this kind of services before reaching to those poor community.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

I'm quite sure it will be available for android and ios users i just don't know if this will be available in other platforms like blackberry, windows, bada etc. better to ask the devs to be sure.

i hope it will be available on other platforms so that other users as well can install the app and avail such medical services from the hearty co.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Clairvoyance

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

How?
Simple.

Yes it is a big deal Sir CEO, Especially the Hearhty Co target is helping the poor people in the area that hard to reach. I can tell you right now the place that the people not all has a cellphone or not aware how to download or use other applications. It's okay for them that they know how to text, call and play and some of them can't read and understand english. That's why I'm very interested for this mission and I think many idea will come from above and help of us how to improved this missions with the help of each other. It's very important that this missions is for all people not only for rich and for people can provide gadgets. I'm sure when Hearthy Co reach the summit they can send/hire people that can Lead seminars for those remote areas regarding Hearthy Co mission and how to use the apps. And I think Hearhty Co can provide facility like clinic has a gadget inside enough for people in every rural areas and have one representative that will help/assist people how to use the apps or what they need to do (In the future). Hoping and praying that this mission will reach the summit to help many people in my Country which is Philippines Smiley I think Mexico will be Glad too  Grin
in my honest opinion i think it will not be much of a problem for the hearthy co. because most likely parents own a smartphone now a days and that is sufficient because if their family member has some health problems they can avail the service since one in the family has a smartphone.
As long as there is one member in the family who owns cellphone i think that is good enough and besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service.
Yes you're right my friend, this is not a problem of Hearthy Co and I don't read that she say that this is the problem of Hearthy but We are looking for other posibilities if they have plans or answer for this problem in the future if some place stay poor at that time. We need to be open minded here and looking for all parts of the missions for us to give our 100% support for Hearthy Co. I know you have TV in your house and you can see that many places here in Philippines has a poor community specially in province areas. I was once a missionary before and In Bicol, Samar and Davao has a family don't own a cellphone and didnt know how to use smart phones. By the way, This mission will help my Sister for taking care of my father in province, no doubt that it will click soon! Thank you Hearthy, I will try it as soon as posible and I will tell it to my friends who care for their loved ones Grin "besides people who are earning much lower than minimum wage will tend to go to a public hospital rather than this kind of medical service." No my friend, Hearthy Co offer hassle and cheaper products for us for example you have a minor medical conditions and you dont have time to go to the nearest Hospital or Clinics, If you have Hearhty you have no problem because you can treat your self with some help and advice from Hearthy's Medical Doctors. Cheesy
she approve that it is an issue and in my understanding it is quite synonymous to the word "problem". I know that hearty will offer cheap and hassle free services but how can you think that poor people can avail such services when they cannot even afford a cheap smartphone? and you said it yourself some people in rural areas of the Philippines does not know how to use a smartphone so how come they have knowledge of this blockchain based medical services which is more complex than using a cheap smartphone. just like what I have read on previous posts, they cannot solve all the problems, maybe it is better to target certain patients that has some knowledge on this kind of services before reaching to those poor community.

Just to end this viscious cycle of quotes. Hearthy will improve health care services by electronic medical records. By doing that first it is stated that the user must have an internet access a mobile phone and a decent job. If one can't afford basic services then it will not be helpful to them. Hearthy will sure impact health care service for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: