Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:17:07 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Thanks Smiley
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

How can you focus on a country which is not yet well introduced by the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Im a filipino and I can say that just a few thousand or million of filipino are well educated about this technology. I will be watching this project to see what can you do to make this known here in our country.
Yes, Philippines and Mexico are mainly unbanked, crypto is not widespread, but it will. In the meantime the payments for service will be done by using cellphone credits, and exchanging it for tokens, so every filipino with a smartphone can access our services, no need of credit card, just some charge in the phone.
It will be a great advantage if you can partner with telecoms here in the Philippines and you will only be working on two big telecoms, where in patient/subcribers can avail healthcare plan or even insurance (if you can work on it especially for people who had special medical conditions) by just subscribing either on prepaid or postpaid medical plans. Im still reading on data privacy and chat consultations.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:13:01 AM

i hope that this project would be a big help to those in need. And for the app on phone, this should have a list of accredited hospital facilities private and public, so that all in need will be benefits on this service especially the poor not just the rich one.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:00:54 AM

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Looks really a promising project, focused on healthcare services that aims to make it more efficient and patient-centered. This type of service is what we really need nowadays. I'm really interested and excited in this project, will be following all the updates.
Yeah your right, Lot of many public hospitals will not be able to handle immediately the patient. So this Hearthy will help easily keep track of their health. And another problem is poverty and i think hearthy program is the solution.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:18 AM

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

I hope the cost of the services you are trying to offer to those countries are very affordable, philippines might be the one of the fastest growing economy (i dont know about mexico) but our poverty rate here is still high compared to western countries and what we need here is an affordable yet quality service.
But this project looks very promising because of its unconventional setup unlike traditional hospitals or health insurance companies were all they care about is to get money from their patients specially the private hospitals.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:57:08 AM

I've red about one of your blogs about security, it's a good one for me. to think that you publish a realistic blog about security when it comes to making an ico.
Admitting the that there maybe glitches and problems in the future is good move for me, not so much as a disclaimer but it's the reality specially for ETH base ico as of now. I'm glad that you raised this issue coz there will be a problem when it comes to confidentiality of medical records if this problems may occur in the future. But for that post i Commend this ICO for doing that.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:04:08 AM

philippines has a poor healthcare system. entering to unstable market may be a problem. do you have studies to present why philippines and mexico?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:29 AM

good project. but what is the unique selling proposition of hearthy unlike other digital healthcare products like patientory? thanks for the answers
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:48:34 AM

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

this project has good intention, my country (phillipines) needs a project like this i will be supporting this project till the end.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:12:55 AM

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Katashi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

philippines has a poor healthcare system. entering to unstable market may be a problem. do you have studies to present why philippines and mexico?

I believe they choose those two, because this two countries has no existing system for computerize medical records system yet. Plus the fact that these two are well known emerging markets as of now. So i bet this is a good move for them not considering the laws and political situation of both countries. In that situation I think it's another matter of discussion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:23:25 AM

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.
I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Katashi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Andrew81

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

The team looks great, can you show us some other projects you have made.
CTN-Menzel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

Why is this project different?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

Seems like a good project. Another health base project and this is the second one I am aware with. BTW, do you have whitepaper already and its roadmap? I am quite interested but need to read some details first.

Yes, we have a whitepaper and a roadmap in this direction http://hearthy.co/assets/images/Hearthy-whitepaper.pdf we also have software in production we will deploy it on Github as soon as possible.

Thanks for giving us additional information. This is quite new to me but i'm totally starting to advance study of this project. This is very useful to find a lot of good side of this project. Specially its good because its talk about health care.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: