Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:38:43 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

Why we launched Hearthy ?

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/why-we-launched-hearthy-7bc146c5e812

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Why is this project different?

Different than ?

Different than other ICO's or different than other projects in healthcare ?

For the second part,
I'm the medical advisor in Hearthy but I have a telemedecine company in France, so I'm quite aware of the problems that we deal with in healthcare 🙂

If you see our last blog post, you will see where and why we are starting to deploy our product. If you see a project that has a successful pilot with blockchain in healthcare, it's probably a scam. Why? Because if 1% of the world population know about blockchain, I let you deduce those who do it in healthcare and inside that niche of a niche, those who say they are successful.

But as Javier (the CEO) pointed out, as a team, we have a collective experience of many years in creating and deploying digital projects around the globe. I invite you once again to read our last blog post.

We are here to provide any information that could make more clear our value proposition and I'll be very happy to chat with you about it on Telegram.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

philippines has a poor healthcare system. entering to unstable market may be a problem. do you have studies to present why philippines and mexico?

Hello,

Javier, the CEO of glue.digital has spent some time in Manila deploying one of his previous projects. He has done it in Mexico too. Mexico has the advantage, for us, that they speak the same language since both of the creators are spanish native speakers.

Myself, Juan, have a telemedicine company and we work in 6 countries among them Cambodia and Vietnam.

I hope that my answer is clear. If not, you can join our telegram and ask me anything you want.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

good project. but what is the unique selling proposition of hearthy unlike other digital healthcare products like patientory? thanks for the answers

Patientory had many flaws. I'll give you one, for example : It's not possible to store the patient's data on the blockchain for 2 main reasons,
- The radiology exams can be around 500Mb. That amount of data would be very hard and slow to store on a decentralized blockchain
- We have to follow international regulations about storage of data, like the new GDPR

Since I have already a telemedicine company, this kind of stuff is my daily life. So we won't say or do inaccurate stuff just to make our ICO succeed. We truly want to have the opportunity to change how things are done.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

I just confuse of the idea of choosing Mexico and Philippines as the main target of this project, why you choose such country with less resources ? How can Hearty helps the people in Mexico and Philippines when it comes to health issues ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

I really like the project about health.
Wait for  bounty!
ans34

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?
rbrt

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

Why is this project different?
I really like the project about health.
Wait for  bounty!

Yes you are right, this project is a great project about to health, well lets wait the bounty and the update,
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.
I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Dont get me wrong on this, I also believe and hope this project will become successful too, but is it okay to Hearty and for the success of the project if they choose country with less resources ? What are the things and reasons behind choosing Mexico and Philippines as their main target of their services.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?
the target is mexico and phillipines if im not mistaken.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

I just confuse of the idea of choosing Mexico and Philippines as the main target of this project, why you choose such country with less resources ? How can Hearty helps the people in Mexico and Philippines when it comes to health issues ?
Hello, after some years working in Healthcare, Philippines and Mexico are, due to population growth and aging, perfect for deploying our project. Both countries have a emmerging middle class, and also an emmerging and uncovered needs of new healthcare services. With rising medical costs and some new diseases (normally lifestyle disorders, like diabhetes, obessity or stroke) that can be prevented. Also the healthcare systems on these countries are not totally deployed, so the contact with professionals can be done in a much easier way, for a medical organization, changing their EHR is a very complicated task, but I havent one, and you just have to connect to an app or an API things get much easier.
 It's a huge chance to make business and also a huge change make people's life better.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

How can you focus on a country which is not yet well introduced by the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Im a filipino and I can say that just a few thousand or million of filipino are well educated about this technology. I will be watching this project to see what can you do to make this known here in our country.
Yes, Philippines and Mexico are mainly unbanked, crypto is not widespread, but it will. In the meantime the payments for service will be done by using cellphone credits, and exchanging it for tokens, so every filipino with a smartphone can access our services, no need of credit card, just some charge in the phone.
brilliant idea about using the cellphone credit in exchange of hearthy tokens. this project is not focused on profit but they focus on helping the people to make things easier if they have health problems.

ghoomp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am human

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Hello dev no bounty or airdrop for the next time?
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

Hello dev no bounty or airdrop for the next time?
There is a bounties thread, check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222939.0
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

Hello, after some years working in Healthcare, Philippines and Mexico are, due to population growth and aging, perfect for deploying our project. Both countries have a emmerging middle class, and also an emmerging and uncovered needs of new healthcare services. With rising medical costs and some new diseases (normally lifestyle disorders, like diabhetes, obessity or stroke) that can be prevented. Also the healthcare systems on these countries are not totally deployed, so the contact with professionals can be done in a much easier way, for a medical organization, changing their EHR is a very complicated task, but I havent one, and you just have to connect to an app or an API things get much easier.
 It's a huge chance to make business and also a huge change make people's life better.

You guys had a great idea for choosing the emerging countries like Philippines and Mexico who are not exposed on the Healtcare system thru Blockchain but did you guys have contacted some doctors or any Health related professionals on the said countries? or have some promotion so they can be aware of the project and more users and professionals will join the community?
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

You guys had a great idea for choosing the emerging countries like Philippines and Mexico who are not exposed on the Healtcare system thru Blockchain but did you guys have contacted some doctors or any Health related professionals on the said countries? or have some promotion so they can be aware of the project and more users and professionals will join the community?
Yes, our other company actually works on both countries, we have made projects with insurance and health companies, and as for now we are negotiating with two large medical and telco groups to make the pilots, the industry feedback is great, everybody is aware of the huge potential of blockchain in healthcare.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

Thank you for choosing Philippines. Though we are not the same as the 1st world country, Philippines is promising when it comes to business. We are fast growing  country, and for sure this project will definitely make a buzz.
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:52:48 AM

Thank you for choosing Philippines. Though we are not the same as the 1st world country, Philippines is promising when it comes to business. We are fast growing  country, and for sure this project will definitely make a buzz.
Yes, in my opinion Philippines, indonesia and Mexico will be as developed as Korea or Spain in the next 10 to 20 years, things are moving fast, people is industrious, everybody talks english and population has a strong base.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Hello, please check https://echoes.cloud/
That's a project that my other company launched in 6 countries and 2 of them are in southest Asia.
So yes, we have some experience working there Smiley
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Yeah I agree to this, the idea is great as if they choose Philippines and Mexico because they want that country to be aware of the importance of Healthcare in everyday lives of the people in that country . It will be a great opportunity for that country to obtain such a good services when it comes to Healthcare . All thanks to HEARTHY , Im from Philippines and I hope this project soon to be develop for the benefits of us here in the Philippines and also for the Mexican people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: