Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:10:36 AM

Looks like PTOY will have a good competitor soon. I like this kind of project because they find solutions to our increasing problems in our health industry. Gonna find some time to read their whitepaper. Btw, I wonder how Hearthy differs from Patientory?

In my opinion Hearthy is a more broad project. I like Patientory, but we are pretty different. In one side we are Open Source, we will publish an alpha in a few days. We also are a seasoned team, most of us have been working together for more than 3 years. And in our team there are actually people inside the health industry.

Our token design is more open, as far as I know Patientory works on a SaaS model, where users dont use tokens as currency, in our system patients, proffesionals and medical organizations work with tokens each time they make an operation.

Anyway we dont collide with them, they are focused on the USA Market, were dont plan to enter on the short-term.

I think your answers are all justified.  Thanks for elaborating it coz i've been wondering with this one too. Glad unlike PTOY you choose a different yet a challenging market. For this case i think you have a great chance to overcome what they started, Goodluck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

great thing to do, guys! Is that your first launch?
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:24:23 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

This scheme will also help the healthcare system transition from a slow running system to a fast-paced environment. Digitizing or decentralizing the system is a part of the revolution of technology as the new ecosystem will create legacy interoperability adaptors. This will allow the legacy organizations
to continue using their existing systems while enabling efficient data exchange between the systems. Very helpful for a slow-moving country like the PH.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

Thanks for those people who made this project that benefits everyone. I'm also one of the victim of slow medical process here in my country. The nurses are lazy and they have more time chatting nonsense with their co-nurses while there are patients that need their help. Same with the processing of gate pass for the died loved one, they don't coordinate well that caused delay. I think they are lack of dedication to help their patients. I'm so disappointed in some hospitals in my country tha's why I'm 100% support you with your project. If that project will improve the process of medical services, I think many filipinos will welcome the project with open arms because we are seeking for a better change.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:09:22 AM

Just wondering how the patient from phil and mexico can avail tokens once the app and system is launched. Are you planning to start on public hospitals since the platform will greatly improve the recording system much more better than private hospitals.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.
I think they have chosen these two countries because they see that they need more help when it comes to health issues, and their primary target is the people with less resources.

Well that's so good of them, very charitable on the other side but as i mentioned in my other comment. There's an existing like this, PTOY to be exact how's this different with that one?. As far as i knot that ICO is good one too.

Well i'm glad i hit it right, I see your strategy fascinating. I think there's a big possibility that hearty will make it. As they say, Sometimes there's on  less.
Starting from the small countries is a great idea/strategy for a starting project. The progress may become slow but you will have the confidence that it will succeed. Specially to that kind of countries which the healthcare systems and facilities are not good enough for the people. I can't wait with this project to be implemented to the Philippines.
To countries like Philippines where the documentation, recording and filing of medical records are really poor, it will truly helpful to the people if it will be implemented. Imagine you can have your medical records in just over a minutes. I am not surprised if this project will dominate the health care industry.

Yeahhh, good to hear that . Philippines has a huge count of people who needed that project. Specially in urban zone that is so hard in getting or accessing medical record as well.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

This healthcare need here in the philippines to be fast the process like in the hospital etc, but some people here they not understand this process so what are the step how to use this. Thanks and more power hearthy
Good question bro i hope someone can answer this question because I also want to know the answer to your question that a lot of people here in Philippines doesn't have an idea about this kind of project.
Creative person

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

Interesting and perspective project, I hope it will have success ! Wish you good luck)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:42:04 AM

i have read that you will enter Philippines and mexico as the pioneer user of the product? well that's good idea to put up a product to a market with no formal healthcare system same as the firstworld countries like US and Canada. i think the strategy is good. goodluck team!

As what I have read here , choosing and providing such a record for healthcare to the Philippines and Mexico will be challenging to the people behind this project. But I also know that this project have a good intention to the people in the Philippines and Mexico that is why they choose this two country . They want to help the healthcare system to our country (Philippines) . I really appreciate it . I want to help this project for the sake of our country too.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

Personal information (such as your medical records) may take several minutes to search through for each particular information. The good thing about computerized medical record system is it's accuracy and accessibility. Hearthy has a good plan on keeping our medical records accurate and up-to-date.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:57 AM

Cool! I see that in my country this project would be very useful. Tell at what stage the project is now?
And where do you want to start in the Philippines?  What will be the first step?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:32 AM

Hello good day, I'm just asking when is the ICO of this project? maybe some of you guys answer my question, and i hope this project will be successful. good luck to the team.

There is no exact date but based on their Whitepaper the ICO will be opened in the first week of December and will remained open for 3 weeks.

I suggest that everyone should participate in the Pre-sale that will start on October 15th - November 15th as it have a good bonuses.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

I hope this project is a great success, you can change healthcare.

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.

Hello, we are in talks with on the biggest telco in Philippines to launch a pilot on there, hope we can make an update on it on the following months, negotiations are always tough. This project at Philippines can be a real revolution, if we are able to create enough traction it might change health care delivery forever.

I must say it will be very hard for you guys but this will be the big challenge for you,our government sometimes needs some bribe just to let you enter our country. But I wish you good luck for this project. Im dreaming that someday health care business will be for everyone not only to rich but also for poor.
Our previous company had projects in Philippines for some time, We will manage to do it, helping the people with less resources is one of our main objectives.
That was very kind. Hope your negotiation with this big telco in our country have good results. I will surely support this ICO.

Philippines maybe an emerging market as of now, but to tell you when it comes to health care services there are lots of lots people who are venturing in this sector. I think you really chose  the right segment. Hope to see you hit the philippine market soon Hearty.

Is this project is same as patientory (PTOY), I believe this will be very helpful for our country coz most of the hospitals here in the philippines are really in hard situation when it comes to keeping and retrieving medical records. Hope this will be a success this will create so much innovation that may be lessen the hassle of our people. Thank you for choosing our country as your pioneer market.

Not mentioning Mexico, beginning in the Philippines is a humble start. Imagine if Hearthy will succeed in a poor and small country, that will be a big impact on other countries as they have achieved their goal in a third world country then what else if Hearthy proceeds to modern countries. This is a good journey for the project.

I believe they decided to choose those two coz the others have their existing. And to think that they started in a country with no system yet is much easy but yet more rewarding and outstanding. Coz you maybe started from bottom now you have the opportunity to make it on top.

I see I got the point now. It will be a little hard for them to start in a country that already has a system like Hearthy. However, if they succeed in this project in the targeted country which is PH and Mexico, I think they will have a chance to get recognized in other countries thus attracting app users or what we call customer/consumers as well as investors.

Oh I really get it now why they choose Philippines and Mexico as their main target.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?

As what I have read and understand , the first country they want to start the project and services is in the Philippines and Mexico, this country I believe badly needed this services about having records and filing the health record so they can easily view the records of medical history.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

The way this project gives security to the information of the patients by sending it to the blockchain with a use of random key is very unique and i believe this will revolutionize the services provided by health sector.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████