Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

i hope that this project would be a big help to those in need. And for the app on phone, this should have a list of accredited hospital facilities private and public, so that all in need will be benefits on this service especially the poor not just the rich one.
I think, Yes its a big help for eveyone not for the rich person but in a poor one ? can handle it, and everyone can have the benefits of this project, so keep it up guys and Goodluck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:01 AM

Thanks for launching this kind of project hearty can helps people wants to maintain their goodhealh the user will access the hearty via apps and the services the payment is via token its a great project good luck.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

This project caught my attention it has a big heart to help people by providing medical services and to gives people needs i see the token will be soldout in the black market I support this project

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Really cool idea of a healthcare project! Smiley

Still the question is - do you really need a NEW crypto currency? I mean can your project be based on any existing one?

CEO of this project have past experiences on this industry which will give give the project a higher chance of success. CEO has his own company which suites for this project.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

It's a good thing to see more ICO which involves healthcare. I do hope this ICO would help or even enhance both Philippines' and Mexico's health records to a systematize and digital one.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?

I have the same question about the experience about he blockchain and I think there should be a team member who have much experience in this crypto world.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?

I have the same question about the experience about he blockchain and I think there should be a team member who have much experience in this crypto world.

i agree with you both. even if a certain project has a great team behind them but dont have a team member who knows about the world of cryptocurrency, then there is a great chance that the project will fail.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Just wondering how the patient from phil and mexico can avail tokens once the app and system is launched. Are you planning to start on public hospitals since the platform will greatly improve the recording system much more better than private hospitals.
they planning to use the cellphone credit in exchange for hearthy tokens, since the country is not very well known about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?

As what I have read and understand , the first country they want to start the project and services is in the Philippines and Mexico, this country I believe badly needed this services about having records and filing the health record so they can easily view the records of medical history.
Yeah that is right, they are targeting small time countries for their new project and I think that kind of strategy will succeed specially the project is mainly focus to the health care development. We should support and patronize this project in order for it to be implemented.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

Just wondering how the patient from phil and mexico can avail tokens once the app and system is launched. Are you planning to start on public hospitals since the platform will greatly improve the recording system much more better than private hospitals.
they planning to use the cellphone credit in exchange for hearthy tokens, since the country is not very well known about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
thats a very convenient way of paying the sevice. every filipino with or without knowledge about blockchain and crypto currency can access the hearthy as long as they have a smart phone, good job for the people behind this idea.

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:19 PM

Another blockchain healthcare attempt that makes little sense.

The payment system won't work with insurance.  It's a separate process that isn't mentioned here.   

The whole idea is predicated on every healthcare entity adopting the same blockchain.  Otherwise it's just another different system.

Hospitals have their own servers and utilize various programs.   I have no issue accessing pt. medical records, documenting, billing..etc.  All is done quickly and efficiently.   The issue occurs across hospital systems,  in which the medical records must be printed and manually entered into the next system.

I absolutely get how blockchain could help with that.  But again,  it's predicated on it being a universal adoption.  If that doesn't happen, then it's just another system, same as any other. 

If someone could create a universal medical data system from which each program (regardless of the program used)  could access and modify -  it would be huge!          Think of it like the internet.     One group uses Firefox, another Chrome, another Brave (shout-out to BAT).    But each program allows folks to access the same thing.     This is desperately needed in healthcare.

Your signature here
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

i agree with you both. even if a certain project has a great team behind them but dont have a team member who knows about the world of cryptocurrency, then there is a great chance that the project will fail.

It is awkward to ask such questions like this knowing that this scheme is promoting a cryptocurrency based product. What I'm saying is, they will not publish this project if they don't know what they are entering in the first place. They're here in the crypto world and probably they had researched before started the project and as far as I know, every product or company in the blockchain industry have their very own advisers.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

This project is really amazing. I hope it could start as soon as possible.
Really proud of to the developer. kudos!
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:14:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:36:58 PM by justlucky

Thanks for launching this kind of project hearty can helps people wants to maintain their goodhealh the user will access the hearty via apps and the services the payment is via token its a great project good luck.
Yes there's a lot of advantages if many people use this hearty way. Many people will never suffer in difficult way to monitor there's Health.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

Hello,

You are totally right. We are aware of that blind spot in our value proposition. That's why we are currently contacting many people that will work with us on that matter. The thing is that people with that kind of experience is rare, and we don't want to take the first one that comes to us since this is a very sensitive matter and we want to be sure that we have right fit. As you may know, recruitment is among the most important and hence more difficult part on any project, and yet a lot of people neglect it. We don't.

As soon as this part will be much more clear and stable, you'll be the first to know.

Thank you very much for following our project. Please come to the Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have further questions
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

Another blockchain healthcare attempt that makes little sense.

The payment system won't work with insurance.  It's a separate process that isn't mentioned here.  

The whole idea is predicated on every healthcare entity adopting the same blockchain.  Otherwise it's just another different system.

Hospitals have their own servers and utilize various programs.   I have no issue accessing pt. medical records, documenting, billing..etc.  All is done quickly and efficiently.   The issue occurs across hospital systems,  in which the medical records must be printed and manually entered into the next system.

I absolutely get how blockchain could help with that.  But again,  it's predicated on it being a universal adoption.  If that doesn't happen, then it's just another system, same as any other.  

If someone could create a universal medical data system from which each program (regardless of the program used)  could access and modify -  it would be huge!          Think of it like the internet.     One group uses Firefox, another Chrome, another Brave (shout-out to BAT).    But each program allows folks to access the same thing.     This is desperately needed in healthcare.

Hello molecularman,

As you may be aware, I (one of the cofounders) am physician and an entrepreneur. I have already created a telemedicine company in France and we have projects in 6 different countries. So I'm quite aware of the problems that you are pointing out. And therefore, we have address some of them on the previous blog post https://medium.com/@hearthy/what-will-be-the-first-of-hearthy-400f202cc860

The roadmap is clear on the fact that we don't pretend to have universal adoption immediately. That would be an illusion. If I take again the example that you gave about Chrome / Firefox / etc... we don't want to create one of those. We want to create the HTTP protocol. A new one, but in healthcare. But to do so we need a MVP. That MVP will be like a little browser, that works in some place and then scale up from there. It will take years ? Yes. But it is needed so someone has to do it.

If you have other questions, please contact us on https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw we will answer your questions.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:47:59 PM

Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?

The financial burden is not the only problem to solve. It would be a good solution to ask for 1 Philippine peso and give a bad service ?

Our goal is to give a service that works from a medical point of view, do so with a good UX for the patient, and not losing money [I stress the fact that I don't use the word "profitable". I'm saying "not losing cash" very precisely], to make it sustainable.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

Really cool idea of a healthcare project! if the product come true will change real life , birght future also more profit for investor .
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: