Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:44:13 AM

i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

I think, its better to test it in National Capital Region ( NCR ) first . Before other Region or rural area. But I also wonder if all the government or private hospital will gonna welcome this kind of project . Hope this will be not a problem to them. But if you look forward to this kind of project, I think they will agree too. What do you think?

Good point! But I think not only in NCR, they can also launch the project with the other regions. Like for example in Davao. Davao has a strong and good foundation. People are educated and aware about technology that's why I think they can understand immediately what hearthy wants to Offer.

let the professionals do the marketing and strategies.
Very interesting project, though you may want to update website link, it does not work the way you posted it.

although we all here talking about the project the team of the project not basing about the talent some of professional getting the idea of each other that why we having forum to sharing idea what they need information experience of other to make proved the project ill looking forward fot these..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

i hope that hearty has a service like treatment first before pay... so that all people in philippines can get medical treatment fast. coz in our country, some of hospital especially private hospital need down payment first before consultation. not all people here are rich or in middle class. but if hearty 's main goal is to help people this should be one of thier priority. making digital health care system is amazing, but how can you amaze people when people in middle class and rich only can afford this health care.. tnx more power hearty

Hello,

This situation is a little bit tricky. We have to evaluate the outcomes of the different clinical situations, of course. But in my experience as a healthcare professional, people have a very peculiar way to deal with "free" stuff. So although we don't want that the financial situation could be a barrier, we don't want to have economical biases on the perception of our medical value proposition neither.

I hope that my answer was clear. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to join our Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw. I would be very happy to answer any other inquiries that you might have.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

Does hearthy gives emergency features like stroke/heart attack cases or same kind situation that they can use the system without any use of tokens? Or hearthy can offer some alternative for this cases?
CTN-Menzel

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

Does hearthy gives emergency features like stroke/heart attack cases or same kind situation that they can use the system without any use of tokens? Or hearthy can offer some alternative for this cases?

Good point! I hope they will manage for emergency services.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

It's interesting because hearthy can help people through online. They're allowing to record their symptoms and it could get high survival rate in any types of diseases such as heart attack, cancer. It will save a lot of lives

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Andrew81

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

It's interesting because hearthy can help people through online. They're allowing to record their symptoms and it could get high survival rate in any types of diseases such as heart attack, cancer. It will save a lot of lives

As far as I understand the hearthy project not for only earning project but they will help a lot of peoples.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:06:31 PM

The hearty primary goal is to encourage and help people for the better health in U.S former president obama implement the hopeful affordable care act for the future of healthcare in the country I wish all country has a priority in health issues
we know that all country priority is health but the issue is there's a lot of problem mostly in government that's why the health issue is unnoticed.
A good point on hearthy is that with enough time and resources we probably could disrupt healthcare economics, helping the actual players to evolve into a more sustainable way.
yeah right, that is how Hearthy will help the people. By means of easily accessing the health care records which is one of the non ending problem in our country. There is a lot of money, effort and time that will be save if the hearty will spread world wide.

Yes, I would like to believe that, the hearthy will spread worldwide very soon.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

So much reality at all. But hearthy need a income at the same time to supply additional needs of a client. It needed to sustain the project as well.
Juanses

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

I that kind of situations the important things is the data.

Why ?
Because people in that conditions can lose consciousness or be unaware of their medical conditions. On that situations, we can have an emergency code that can unlock certain data from your medical records that can be used by the frontline doctors that will handle your case
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:23:10 AM

I think, its better to test it in National Capital Region ( NCR ) first . Before other Region or rural area. But I also wonder if all the government or private hospital will gonna welcome this kind of project . Hope this will be not a problem to them. But if you look forward to this kind of project, I think they will agree too. What do you think?

Good point! But I think not only in NCR, they can also launch the project with the other regions. Like for example in Davao. Davao has a strong and good foundation. People are educated and aware about technology that's why I think they can understand immediately what hearthy wants to Offer.

let the professionals do the marketing and strategies.

Yeah right, Let us leave the marketing strategies to the expert. I'm just suggesting and supporting someone's comment and it's only from my opinions. Impact they are not familiar or they don't know the characteristics of every place here in the Philippines that's why any comments and suggestions are very much welcome, unless the comment are not connected to the topic. I know Hearthy have money to get intelligence to search our country but if they read our suggestion here I think they will believe because we're living here and they can save time and money also. I'm thinking about your comment, question and suggestions that can we just let the professionals think of it?
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:30:00 AM

So much reality at all. But hearthy need a income at the same time to supply additional needs of a client. It needed to sustain the project as well.

If will be really good if that happens , treatment first before pay. But I guess it will surely affect the project Hearty in that matter. They need to have a big fund for that. They priority is helping people in medical issues but off course try to evaluate they also need profit to continue this project, for that they need to have a downpayment first for them to treat and provide good medicine for the patient. It is normal you know.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

Browsing the website and found out that they will be having a launch of hearthybot which will be very helpful to every patient. This app must be releases the soonest.

A big help for all of us . They provide apps for the client so that they will easy for them to check every updates and history of their medical records. I believe Hearty will launch successfully.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

How can clients and patients be sure about their safetyness in Hearty ? How can be sure about the privacy ? Because I read some of the client and patient who will avail this one will need to fill up their backgrounds, how can Hearty be sure about the safetyness of their patient backgrounds and data that will be recorded ?
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:10:05 AM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?

As what I have read and understand , the first country they want to start the project and services is in the Philippines and Mexico, this country I believe badly needed this services about having records and filing the health record so they can easily view the records of medical history.

For choosing and prioritizing Philippines and Mexico is a good first step since this project want to help some country that lack of learnings in importance of healthcare and having a proper and orderly records of health infos .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rbrt

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:09:13 AM

I think this project is good, specially here in the Philippines many people need this project Who give good healthcare service and no longer think of a big expenses because hearthy might help with the reduction of cost .I hope this project will success soon. More power team hearthy.

I agree with you Most of the people here in the Philippines cannot afford medical care due to the high cost of medical expenses so it is good that this project choose the Philippines For many Filipinos to be able to look at their health at cheap rates.

If this project will be implement people which is cannot pay their medical care expenses or the less fortunate people will be the one who will benefit with this kind of people-friendly project, and I think hearty will be the most popular health care not only in the philippines but in all of the country.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

I think this project is good, specially here in the Philippines many people need this project Who give good healthcare service and no longer think of a big expenses because hearthy might help with the reduction of cost .I hope this project will success soon. More power team hearthy.

I agree with you Most of the people here in the Philippines cannot afford medical care due to the high cost of medical expenses so it is good that this project choose the Philippines For many Filipinos to be able to look at their health at cheap rates.

If this project will be implement people which is cannot pay their medical care expenses or the less fortunate people will be the one who will benefit with this kind of people-friendly project, and I think hearty will be the most popular health care not only in the philippines but in all of the country.

For correction sir, this is not a porject for medical care nor a charity project. this is a tokenize product. i think you are misinterpreting the hearty's product offering. I advise you to read more about them thru blogs and white paper.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
onediamond

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

For correction sir, this is not a porject for medical care nor a charity project. this is a tokenize product. i think you are misinterpreting the hearty's product offering. I advise you to read more about them thru blogs and white paper.

you must read the white paper and the blog to understand  yhe project which is for health not for charity the the program for helping us to fast the process and clear the record who are sick and also easy how to pay the billing..
I really like the project about health.
Wait for all bounty and see further developments.
Thanks, we will publish the bounty program ASAP.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

Yeah, it's also what is in my mind. Thinking how will they balance the healthcare benefits for the rich and the poor. That is why I am following this program because once it hits the market, I wanna see the outcome on how they will cater the poor people here in the PH. By the way, I am one of the poor that can only afford low to mid-level medical assistance.

Just as i said on my previous post.. I'd like to know how the hearthy provides the healthcare for the poorest people here in the philippines.. Will it be worth it to those who  needs immediate healthcare service?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:44:54 AM

Is this the ICO in the likeness of the Patientory project?
Well, the two projects are related to healthcare, and use EHR as its core, but our approach, team, experience... it's different, we have doing medical software as a team for more than 4 years, and we have some projects in production
 In my opinion we are pretty different. Take a look on the whitepaper and the rest of the documentation and judge yourself.

not all the same process even the same purpose judging the project if the project is already finished and you can the see the different of the two project,the mistake or wrong is the people to comparing the best thing to do is wait,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: