Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

Based on what I've read,  it is true that patient is the most important factor in healthcare industry. It is good to know that this project protect the privacy of the patient by making the information circulates as anonymous. It is also great engagement to patient by giving tokens upon their registration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

Everyone needs to consult in a doctor to know what is problem regarding to health you can go to hospitals near you  but hearty have a better idea you can easily checking your health through online
The hearthy is a good idea for all of the people who need to consult the problem about his/her health condition, you dont need to go to the hospital or health centers when you have this app soon.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

Everyone needs to consult in a doctor to know what is problem regarding to health you can go to hospitals near you  but hearty have a better idea you can easily checking your health through online
The hearthy is a good idea for all of the people who need to consult the problem about his/her health condition, you dont need to go to the hospital or health centers when you have this app soon.

This is indeed the benefits you will get when you use and avail Hearty . You can check it whenever or wherever you want .As long as you use the apps of Hearty you have an access to all your files when it comes to medical issues or healthcare history.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?
Hello, Hearthy has various major security measures:

1- The only information that goes trought the internet is anonymized, so, if not using more information it will be impossible to attach a medical record with patient's name.

2- Most of the actors in the ecosystem only have granular access to the data, and its encrypted. Will be very complicated to have some data that really expose the patient.

We try to take that seriously.

That's great. Hope that Hearthy will use a high-encryption security.

Yes, taking the security of all the data is a serious matter. Preventing privacy breach to protect the patient/user is a top-tier priority. Good management Hearthy for giving the assurance that security is prioritized.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?

1- The only information that goes trought the internet is anonymized, so, if not using more information it will be impossible to attach a medical record with patient's name.

2- Most of the actors in the ecosystem only have granular access to the data, and its encrypted. Will be very complicated to have some data that really expose the patient.

It's really good to see that the data stored are encrypted and anonymized. It can be a major concern for the patients if the files can be easily accessed without their consent. I do hope you will implement strict password, proper identification and even biometrics authentication.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

Based on what I've read,  it is true that patient is the most important factor in healthcare industry. It is good to know that this project protect the privacy of the patient by making the information circulates as anonymous. It is also great engagement to patient by giving tokens upon their registration.
Yes,  indeed  that it is good that this project protect the privacy of the patient. It is also good that the patient has the only access and have rights to share his information.
creepyjas

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

It's really good to see that the data stored are encrypted and anonymized. It can be a major concern for the patients if the files can be easily accessed without their consent. I do hope you will implement strict password, proper identification and even biometrics authentication.

Good idea. However, I am sure that Hearthy already thought of that. I am sure that they will implement 2FA program for the application.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

Yes,  indeed  that it is good that this project protect the privacy of the patient. It is also good that the patient has the only access and have rights to share his information.

A digital records of the patients combined with a systematic encryption will ensure the users to have no privacy issue or whatsoever. I also think that it is a good option to limit the access of each records such as limited to family not just to self.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

nice suggestion there sir, but I think before they implement such strict privacy access they need more funds for that and by doing so they plan the program well in order to make progress slowly and surely because it would be a risky move for them if they implement all of its function in a short period of time.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:22:13 AM

I just started reading about Hearthy and I was amazed with the idea of having an access of your own health record anytime of the day, just by clicking an app/dapp. Goodluck to the team and I will always check for an updates about this.
Indeed. The main objective of hearthy is to prolong life by means of providing quality services that can be easy to access anytime or anywhere you want. It also offers much more cheaper price than the other healthcare providers.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

Good idea. However, I am sure that Hearthy already thought of that. I am sure that they will implement 2FA program for the application.
2FA is really required this days as many investors or traders is being hacked.
creepyjas

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

I just started reading about Hearthy and I was amazed with the idea of having an access of your own health record anytime of the day, just by clicking an app/dapp. Goodluck to the team and I will always check for an updates about this.
Indeed. The main objective of hearthy is to prolong life by means of providing quality services that can be easy to access anytime or anywhere you want. It also offers much more cheaper price than the other healthcare providers.

Providing easy access to medical records thru an app is a convenient one. Imagine how much time you will save when you have the Hearthy app versus you walking in or going to the medical clinic just to check your records or transfer your records from a clinic to another. Hearthy made it in the most convenient way through the form of Blockchain.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

Will you put the data's and medical records into a block chain just like patientory did? do you think this is practical to do this things? or you will just use tokens to fund your project?
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

A digital records of the patients combined with a systematic encryption will ensure the users to have no privacy issue or whatsoever. I also think that it is a good option to limit the access of each records such as limited to family not just to self.

I think that it's patient's decision if he/she will share his/her access to his/her family because not all people want to share his health informations to anyone.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

2FA is really required this days as many investors or traders is being hacked.

Truth. As we can see it is now mandatory to any application and services that require credentials to access to have 2FA program to protect your accounts. Looking at the strategy of Google, they have a high-end security protocol for each of their users. Hearthy will surely have its own.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Will you put the data's and medical records into a block chain just like patientory did? do you think this is practical to do this things? or you will just use tokens to fund your project?

As stated in the project the medical data will be on the blockchain, with the expection of medical image and big files, that will be stored on a non-decentralyzed solution. Its practical cause one of the objectives of the project is the patient to own its medical records, thats not possible in a centralyzed solution. The tokens are inside the model, they are not just an accesorie, the tokens are used for the patients to buy medical services, and for the provider to buy having access to them.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

I think that it's patient's decision if he/she will share his/her access to his/her family because not all people want to share his health informations to anyone.
Good point in giving an option to limit the access of records to family but still patient 's option if he gonna give access to his own family.  Let's face the reality that sometimes there are people in the world that wants to harm you even he is parf family members. That's why the privacy of health information is really important.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

Good point up there. Hope that there will be an 'Authorized Access' option so that the user can pick an authorized person or institution to access his/her medical records.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:52 AM

Good point up there. Hope that there will be an 'Authorized Access' option so that the user can pick an authorized person or institution to access his/her medical records.

I really sure the people behind this ICO and devs also think about the "authorization" option of this apps, since it is related and all about the background of the patient. They all aware to the importance of privacy of the people who needs and avail their services.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

Good point in giving an option to limit the access of records to family but still patient 's option if he gonna give access to his own family.  Let's face the reality that sometimes there are people in the world that wants to harm you even he is parf family members. That's why the privacy of health information is really important.
Not a good idea to limit the access of records to the family of the patient since it should be disclosed to them, even in a conventional setup of a hospital they always look for the patient's relatives because there are cases that they need an approval from the relatives to do an operation if the patient cannot give consent to it. Good thing in this project's privacy setup is that they use the blockchain in order not to messed up the information thrown there by someone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: