Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC as a national currency?  (Read 12564 times)
Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

Bitcoin was created to bypass any border. A national bitcoin is ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

i think no,  , for now, is not suitable to become a national currency of any country. Bitcoin's value is too volatile so a product or service will always change in price with respect to the price of Bitcoin, and  Bitcoin is not suited for micropayments because users will complain that their fee is bigger than their bill.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

I think it's very difficult to be realized, because now every country already has its own currency Although the bitcoin  already worldwide but the Government won't let bitcoin became national currency.

If in the future the digital currency growing,I think the Government will choose to develop  they own cryptocurrency, to use for they own country.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

it is impossible because it depends on the government of each country whether to ban bitcoin or directly accept its existence.Society will also be a very big influence if bitcoin when made in the national currency If they do not support in full make sure bitcoin is very difficult to count on as the national currency later.

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

when you say make it become a national currency it has to do with controls and regulations by the government(central bank I don't think that Bitcoin can become national currency of any country ) it coin is also not suitable for micro payment, so in my opinion bitcoin will only be an investment place
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

Btc in the national according to make the money I don’t fit because of her nature that is the digital won’t be able to make financial in a state of the stable economy, and would interfere with in the country
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is continuously growing and more are becoming aware of it. But i dont think that it will become a national currency or even a worlwide currency.  Everything needs to be changed before it happen, and its a very long process. Lets always keep on our mind that cryptos are different from fiat. It is possible that bitcoin can be used and adopted or even allowed to be used in different parts of the world in the future on any transactions that we want without any limitations, but still, it cannot replace the currency that we have now. Other than that, fiat has a stable price, and are recognized by banks around the world which is very opposite with bitcoin. But im sill hoping that bitcoin will be legalized by the government and will be recognized by banks as other form of currency, so every transcantions between countries will be possible.
Choperpun

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

According to me BTC can not be replaced by the National because there the well was domestic and abroad who get BTC replaced by the National.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

In my opinion, future BTC may be the national currency. Currently it is the world discussed section. It's fast moving forward .
First of all, what did you call it, National Currency right?  So my answer is a No, cause I don’t really think so. Bitcoin can’t be a national currency cause it is Decentralized. If it happens to be a currency, it will be used by a particular country and not every country. But it won’t be, it’s just an asset that’s meant for investment that’s all.

So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

national currency for one country Huh bitcoin is Global currency every one have internet access can download wallet and start using bitcoin.

it is impossible for all countries to  make 1 currency
It is impossible but some politicians all over the world are trying to do that, just look at the euro the currency for a full continent that is bound to fail, a closer political union made sense since the two world wars were devastating to the continent but then they tried to force economic union and as we have seen it is not going to work and this is going to dissolve the political union as well.

I do not believe that Bitcoin can become a national currency. I think that it status will remain at the same level as now.
You’re right man. It will remain the same as it is now. It won’t be a currency, but we can still be using it to carry out some transactions like we do now like paying for stuffs we need on stores like Amazon and using it as Savings.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

In my opinion, future BTC may be the national currency. Currently it is the world discussed section. It's fast moving forward .
First of all, what did you call it, National Currency right?  So my answer is a No, cause I don’t really think so. Bitcoin can’t be a national currency cause it is Decentralized. If it happens to be a currency, it will be used by a particular country and not every country. But it won’t be, it’s just an asset that’s meant for investment that’s all.

national currency for one country Huh bitcoin is Global currency every one have internet access can download wallet and start using bitcoin.

it is impossible for all countries to  make 1 currency
It is impossible but some politicians all over the world are trying to do that, just look at the euro the currency for a full continent that is bound to fail, a closer political union made sense since the two world wars were devastating to the continent but then they tried to force economic union and as we have seen it is not going to work and this is going to dissolve the political union as well.

I do not believe that Bitcoin can become a national currency. I think that it status will remain at the same level as now.
You’re right man. It will remain the same as it is now. It won’t be a currency, but we can still be using it to carry out some transactions like we do now like paying for stuffs we need on stores like Amazon and using it as Savings.
No bitcoin cannot be considered as a national currency because many people still do not know about bitcoin.It should to accessible to all the people but it requires internet connection which is not available in every corner of the world.Bitcoin is decentralised so the government does not legalise it.It is very volatile.Bitcoin is being used by a handfull of people only.It is only a cryptocurrency and is very risky because it cannot be traced.
Gargo

Activity: 585

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Bitcoin will not become a national currency. Governments and banks are not interested in this because Bitcoin is decentralized and can't be easily controlled by state institutions.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

I think Bitcoin won't be used as a National currency. Most likely governments would make their own cryptos and do with them as they please, but they need it to be centralized so that they can control it whereas Bitcoin is decentrlized and therefore not really applicable to be used or adopted by governments. This isn't a bad thing either, because the purpose of government is to control and regulate as long as it's for the benefit of the people like catching criminals and tax evaders.
It will happen as still bitcoin progress is in beginning and people are still learning about bitcoin and when their learning will get completed and whole economists will give green signal to the bitcoin then regions will declare bitcoin as national currency and believe bitcoin will give a lot of success and profit to the region and there will be economic stability in that region and bitcoin is alternative name of progress so it will be helpful.
Yes I think that bitcoin can be said a national currency.But it is too early to say this statement.Many people are now using bitcoin the profit margin it gives.Infact more and more people are now enegaging themselves in bitcoin so that they can earn money in a shorter duration.People invest in bitcoin to earn profits.Transactions through bitcoin are very easy too.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

It is impossible to become bitcoin as a national currency. Because now some countries is declaring war on cryptocurrencies. And Banks doesnt recognize bitcoin.

psycox

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

but if I do not think baseball can and happens if the bitcoin is made in the national currency in this world.
because surely the country in the country baseball agree, because the country is afraid if the currency can be shifted by bitcoin.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Bitcoin is originally designed as the future currency. I think you can use bitcoin as a globally but bitcoin as a national currency it will be difficult because of some problem such as ban bitcoin some countries. national currency means you talking about same national currency all over the world. another thing is that all countries agree then it will be possible as a national currency otherwise not possible.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

I don't think bitcoin or any other or probably any new cryptocurrency will serve as a national currency. This is because some government whom dislike the decentralized system of bitcoin will never want to embrace it. This government prefer to rule and also rule the wealth of their countries. Using bitcoin as a national currency will not be a welcomed technology nor development. It is because if this same reason, that most government ban cryptocurrency or ICOs in their countries to prevent the growth.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

Bitcoins are not made by a country, but individuals may have acquired copyright. It does not make sense if a country acquires bitcoin while every country already has its own currency since it is created or independent

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

Bitcoins are not made by a country, but individuals may have acquired copyright. It does not make sense if a country acquires bitcoin while every country already has its own currency since it is created or independent
Are you serious? Where you have you read that shit? it is false.. how can you say that it "may have acquired copyright" came on, shit poster.

I am tired of this kind of people in here... Shut the fuck off.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

You used a better world for this here, “may be”. There are people who want to kill other persons in discussion because of not accepting the fact that bitcoins can be dead or they may be devalued after sometime. You are sensible enough to tackle this situation and people are here for making this argument. Yes of course bitcoins can be national currency but it will be shown by the time.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

You used a better world for this here, “may be”. There are people who want to kill other persons in discussion because of not accepting the fact that bitcoins can be dead or they may be devalued after sometime. You are sensible enough to tackle this situation and people are here for making this argument. Yes of course bitcoins can be national currency but it will be shown by the time.
I do not think so, first of all, Bitcoin limited at 21 million coins for its supply. Satoshi Nakamoto fixed the total supply Bitcoin at that amount, so, if you want to see Bitcoin becomes the primary currency, it is impossible. Unless you choose Ethereum or Ripple or other altcoins do not have limited supply or many coins at now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: