Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 GPU Problems, PLEASE HELP  (Read 550 times)
coopsindahouse (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

I currently have the following setup:

Asrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0
6 x EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC
2 x Corsair CX 750M
8 Gb RAM
Intel Celeron CPU\

Out of 6x GTX 1060 2x of the cards get this exact error

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

Asrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0
6 x EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC
2 x Corsair CX 750M
8 Gb RAM
Intel Celeron CPU\

What to do in this situation is make sure they are receiving all the power they need. Then use DDU to uninstall the drivers then reinstall drivers.

If those 2 do not work then you have a dead card.
trippcheck

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

i have same problem
i think i updating tomorrow to windows 10

i think windows 7 have problem more 5 graphik cards

5 cards running
6 cards 2 cards going to error 43

i try all with 6gpu mod
pixel patcher etc
nothing run
i dont know whats going wih this

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

Start by reading the previous threads on the very same subject.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083820.0
Lucred

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Unfortunately, I can't give you the exact solution to fix it, but I have some suggestions. I had the same kind of problems while setting up my own mining rig, so wish you good luck with that.

Check if the problem is caused by specific PCI-E slots. If not, you should check the Risers to verify that they are all working without any errors. So far so good?, then I believe you have something wrong with your softwares (OS, Drivers, etc.), which is better because software-sided problems are eaiser to fix. I think you can test it out by using Simplemining OS, since it doesn't require any software setups, tweaks and etc, it should be eaiser to check if all cards are recognized by your os and working well. Other than that, you can uninstall your graphic card drivers with ddu and plug them one by one (restart per every card plug.). If none of these are working for you, as a last resort, you can check your bios settings. check youtube videos to see if you have a missing configuration or something wrong with your settings.

The information you've provided is so little, so all I can do is to give you some advice and make assumptions.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

Unfortunately, I can't give you the exact solution to fix it, but I have some suggestions. I had the same kind of problems while setting up my own mining rig, so wish you good luck with that.

Check if the problem is caused by specific PCI-E slots. If not, you should check the Risers to verify that they are all working without any errors. So far so good?, then I believe you have something wrong with your softwares (OS, Drivers, etc.), which is better because software-sided problems are eaiser to fix. I think you can test it out by using Simplemining OS, since it doesn't require any software setups, tweaks and etc, it should be eaiser to check if all cards are recognized by your os and working well. Other than that, you can uninstall your graphic card drivers with ddu and plug them one by one (restart per every card plug.). If none of these are working for you, as a last resort, you can check your bios settings. check youtube videos to see if you have a missing configuration or something wrong with your settings.

The information you've provided is so little, so all I can do is to give you some advice and make assumptions.

The information provided is pretty much all that is needed. Code 43 in the mining space if it was working before and just started code 43 means a dead card. Theres really 2 steps before saying its dead and that is Check connections and power, reinstall drivers. If neither of those work, then it is a dead card.

GTX 1060's die easily when being pushed too far especially the 3gb. It will run stable for a while then die. The system had too high of an OC, and killed the card. You need a lower OC, or you will see more 1060's dying.
Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:14:22 AM

i have same problem

5 cards running

i try all with 6gpu mod
pixel patcher etc
nothing run

Try with Windows 10, or just use Ubuntu or another Linux distro. I'm not sure where you think you found a 6x GPU mod for Windows 7 that's compatible with Nvidia GPUs.

The information provided is pretty much all that is needed. Code 43 in the mining space if it was working before and just started code 43 means a dead card. Theres really 2 steps before saying its dead and that is Check connections and power, reinstall drivers. If neither of those work, then it is a dead card.

GTX 1060's die easily when being pushed too far especially the 3gb. It will run stable for a while then die. The system had too high of an OC, and killed the card. You need a lower OC, or you will see more 1060's dying.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bmartin44

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

i have same problem

5 cards running

i try all with 6gpu mod
pixel patcher etc
nothing run

I don't know about your error cause, but in order to build a mining machine in Windows. You should use Windows 10 instead of Windows 7, Windows 10 will make your GPU better hashrate campared to Windows 7.

faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

You should test the card one by one and if the same thing happens. There is a problem with one of your card.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

Asrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0
6 x EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC
2 x Corsair CX 750M
8 Gb RAM
Intel Celeron CPU\

At first should check BIOS settings. Flash last BIOS version, check PCI-e Gen option, 4G encoding option. There are much examples of resolving that issue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: