Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][1hour-120%Bon HotelCoin - Distributed Accommodation for Everybody  (Read 5139 times)
JordanMe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:08:07 PM

Lol, are you serious about all this? Why would I prefer Hotelcoin over Airbnb for example? Airbnb comes with full security and insurance, should anything go wrong. How are you going to implement insurance mechanisms i case of a guest going wild and destroying everything? Also, the token isn't stable in value. How can you be sure you can sell that token at a price similar to what you would have charged in USD?

Hello!
With help of ico we want to make way of accommodation to tech community and we believe that this people are quiet.
if not find please find everything in whitepaper.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

@ OP, Whos the team members/devs behind this? Any info? this is one of the most important info in a project you must identify yourselves and escrows if you have.

JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

@ OP, Whos the team members/devs behind this? Any info? this is one of the most important info in a project you must identify yourselves and escrows if you have.
Hello!
We have only 2 members in our team.
Mirko Knezevic and Bojan Trajkovic.

We worked for 12 years in big hotel chains: Hilton and Ritz.
4 years ago we opened our first hotel in London.
In January we bought our first big hotel complex in Kuta Bali.
We decided to take part in ICO because we want to grow our business and give accommodation in best places of the world for tech community members.
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Hello!

We decided to take part in ICO because we want to grow our business and give accommodation in best places of the world for tech community members.

glad to know this infomation ,HotelCoin  have a cool idea, but i think 2 member is so simple team ,what's next plan !
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:19:36 AM

Hello. Do you have plans to hire some experienced devs to work with you? It's nice that you have been working in hotel business for 12 years, but I have a feeling you guys may need help on the tech side of the project  Roll Eyes

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:45:59 AM

Hello. Do you have plans to hire some experienced devs to work with you? It's nice that you have been working in hotel business for 12 years, but I have a feeling you guys may need help on the tech side of the project  Roll Eyes

Hello!
Yes, absolutely sure. After Ico we will hire team for IT development and you are right we need help even here on forum!
We are very glad for members who makes help here for us!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

Hello!

what was the name of the hotel that you opened in London?

vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

i like this  concept, this is  interesting idea and special - HotelCoin distributed accommodation for everybody will  successful  ico
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:41:29 PM

Hello!

what was the name of the hotel that you opened in London?

Hotel name was Ascura, it was on Finchly road.
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

i like this  concept, this is  interesting idea and special - HotelCoin distributed accommodation for everybody will  successful  ico

Thank You!
We are trying to do good job for you!
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

jonpande

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

who escrows for this project?I feel it will be difficult if the team only 2 members in a project.

The cryptocurrency token HotelCoin (HTC) is built on the WAVES platform and
is compatible with Ethereum protocols (cf. appendix B) please could be more in explain?
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

who escrows for this project?I feel it will be difficult if the team only 2 members in a project.

The cryptocurrency token HotelCoin (HTC) is built on the WAVES platform and
is compatible with Ethereum protocols (cf. appendix B) please could be more in explain?

Hello!
All the information you can find in White Paper.
As for amounts it will be 17000000 token.
It will be only one time.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

I have question in regard of tokens that what is main benefit which I will have as holder of this token ? Under famous SEC's regulations any startup which raise money using ICO will be considered as asset. Will I be share holder in the business having tokens in my possession ?
tuaddio

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

what is hotel coin disrupting? is it bringing in a new business model? or is it a case of old wine in a new bottle?

JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

I have question in regard of tokens that what is main benefit which I will have as holder of this token ? Under famous SEC's regulations any startup which raise money using ICO will be considered as asset. Will I be share holder in the business having tokens in my possession ?

Main benefit that our token will give you ability to stay free in our hotel chain, vote for new places where to built or buy hotel, also after 6 month we will start pay dividends to token holders!
Our main goal to build place to stay for tech community members, make profit and pay our token holders %.
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

what is hotel coin disrupting? is it bringing in a new business model? or is it a case of old wine in a new bottle?

We dont want to disrupt anything.
Our goal to give ability to tech community to stay in best places of the world for free, also pay dividends to them!
JordanMe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

3 DAYS BEFORE PRE-ICO
nexter

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

3 DAYS BEFORE PRE-ICO

How long will the pre-ico last?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

Good day to all. Is there a list with members of the bounty program on Twitter and Facebook?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: