Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) trying to ban Bitcoin  (Read 13515 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:15:28 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 02:34:00 AM by Actor_Tom_Truong

Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) trying to ban Bitcoin.
They are moving in hard now.

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOLhvuGcPE

Everyone must rise up to take down the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati also known as the (Bilderberg Group) asap!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:20:11 AM

So much incorrect information.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 06:21:16 AM

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOLhvuGcPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Everyone must rise up to take down the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati also known as the (Bilderberg Group) asap!

They are the men behind their puppet, Alex Jones.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 07:06:30 AM

First and foremost, Hail Satan! Hail Eris! Ect yadda yadda..
Slanderous libel on this order is to be expected from weak minded sheepeople; as the official spokesperson for the Illuminati on this matter, I can confirm that both the Church of Satan and the solar system-wide Illuminati guild as well as all possible and impossible Discordian sects are fully on board with the Bitcoin project.
Meow.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:13:21 AM

Did you actually WATCH the video all the way through?

Menelik

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:14:33 AM

Slanderous libel on this order is to be expected from weak minded sheepeople; as the official spokesperson for the Illuminati on this matter, I can confirm that both the Church of Satan and the solar system-wide Illuminati guild as well as all possible and impossible Discordian sects are fully on board with the Bitcoin project.
Meow.

I love you. That was awesome.
BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:27:09 AM

Is it POSSIBLE to watch it all the way through?

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

We gotta get Max to lay one upside their haid...

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:43:03 AM

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

I think I made it to 1:02 before I started laughing uncontrollably and didn't hear anything after that! "Dwolla was closed down for not registering as a money changer for Bitcoin." HaHaHaaaaaaa

pwi

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:17:11 AM

Meow.

Roflmao! Awesome.

However, I would like to complain about not receiving the December newsletter. As a 13th level demented minion, I expect better service.

Also please check the suggestion box. I have long waited to have the holiday punch bowl ladle changed from the all seeing eye ladle to the upside down pyramid ladle.

Get back to me these items please. 

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
BTC Books

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:49:25 AM

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

I think I made it to 1:02 before I started laughing uncontrollably and didn't hear anything after that! "Dwolla was closed down for not registering as a money changer for Bitcoin." HaHaHaaaaaaa

Yup.  That's where I stopped too.  Holy crap.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:00:19 AM

Wow, this is why you can't get your news from Youtube.

more or less retired.
ktttn

Activity: 126

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 11:04:50 AM

Meow.

Roflmao! Awesome.

However, I would like to complain about not receiving the December newsletter. As a 13th level demented minion, I expect better service.

Also please check the suggestion box. I have long waited to have the holiday punch bowl ladle changed from the all seeing eye ladle to the upside down pyramid ladle.

As of December, the Newsletter is restricted to 14th level demented minions. Please update your minion software.
Currently only the Sacred Chao ladle, the Baphomet horn ladle and the Serpinsky Triangle hyperladle are being considered as replacements. Thank you for your suggestion, new suggestions will be considered in the beginning of the second fiscal year of the age of aquarius.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:12:52 AM

Meow.

I can see the Fnord.  Angry
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 01:56:46 PM

Meow.

Please impregnate my girfriend !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
gyverlb

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:47:36 PM

Aaargh!  Teh stupid!

Yup.  That's where I stopped too.  Holy crap.

That's not at all what was said. The ability to transfer bitcoins to dollars through Dwolla was removed and it's essentially what was reported. The rest of the report actually says that governments trying to undermine Bitcoins is a lost cause.

If you can't understand English don't comment on it.

Edit: by the way the title of this thread as nothing to do with the video. I've found another troll to add to my blacklist.

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:54:30 PM

hahhahahahahahahaaa
stopped reading right there

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:14:07 PM

You should consider seeking help through a medical professional.
pwi

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:07:11 PM

Meow.

Roflmao! Awesome.

As of December, the Newsletter is restricted to 14th level demented minions. Please update your minion software.
Currently only the Sacred Chao ladle, the Baphomet horn ladle and the Serpinsky Triangle hyperladle are being considered as replacements. Thank you for your suggestion, new suggestions will be considered in the beginning of the second fiscal year of the age of aquarius.

I like you. Other than the disappointing news that there is a level above 13th, and my ladle idea being dismissed; you put a smile on my face...twice.

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:41:46 PM

video source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOLhvuGcPE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

are you a really dedicated performance artist or are you just the average run of the mill random (i need attention) poster?

Your post are always the same illuminati - cults - Bitcoins  - end of the world etc etc - boring... you need a a new shtick

FinShaggy

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:00:45 AM

I have an idea for how to do this... Make a coin that they HAVE to embrace.
The DEVILcoin.
A coin where the symbol is an upside down star/goat, then the word "Coin".

And I nominate Devcoin.
The Illuminati might like a coin with devil imagery and plans for developing mankind.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: