Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin affect other Crypto?  (Read 4286 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

In the past year, bitcoin has a very strong influence on the negative cryptocurrency alternatives. When bitcoin grew, the rest of the assets fell.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?

Yes the crypto ecosystem are tight connected, if one big coin goes on a longer bull run, people sell their other coins they have to take part in the party.  
But after the Bitcoin season comes the altcoins season, so it's not a good idea to sell all your altcoins when this happens.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Altcoins are very dependent on Bitcoin and they react to any of its movements. Altcoins grow when Bitcoin stands still

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that exists and that is what regulates the price of crypto. If Bitcoin does not exist, then other crypto currencies does not exist too. If Bitcoin fails, people will lose faith in other cryptocurrencies.

sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

I have recently been into altcoin trading. I just want to know, does the price of bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies as well? How? I really want to know. I have noticed that ever since the bitcoin price pumped up and reached 4,000 USD, the price of the altcoins had gone really really low. I almost lost my invesment due to this sudden drop. Does bitcoin price have something to do with this?
I do not think BTC affects altcoin, but the BTC has affected many people, so that people hang the altcoin price on the BTC. this is my thinking.

delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

The price of alternative coins directly depends on bitcoin.Just as the price of the dollar depends on the price of other currencies.The whole question is in the market control.Controls the cryptocurrency bitcoin.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

It may be the case that all prices depend on Bitcoin as a best quality level and most trades require the trading of bitcoin for different coins making it like a crypto save money.
Note that on account of the decentralized idea of this cash, the bitcoin cost isn't ordinarily controlled by any organization, association or government. This implies before you attempt to foresee the ascent or fall in the cost of bitcoins.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

bitcoin is the parent of the crypto market, so whoever it is when entering ek crypto market, bitcoin is the first to appear. and that can affect the number of investors who will invest in bitcoin.
Jateng

Activity: 1281
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

I am also a crypto trader. I also notice that altcoin price is dependent to bitcoin price. When bitcoin is up , so as altcoin but when bitcoin is down , so as altcoin also. It is connected. Bitcoin is the number one crypto currency. For me it is something like a leader of the troop so wherever or whatever its price, is also the alts price. "follow the leader".

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

Bitcoin is the main of all altcoin have listed at exchange market, many coin from ico is depend how bitcoin price, when bitcoin is drop many ico have lower price after listing at exchange market and more drop than their ico price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

On my own observations, the first time we look at the cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, we see that as bitcoin prices increase, most altcoins will decrease. Only a few coins increase.

Lite1992
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Bitcoin affects other cryptocurrencies at the moment globally. That is, the epic continues, when the Altcoins fall down behind Bitcoin, the Bitcoin grows, the Altcoins grow, and so on in a circle. I think you can get out of this circle, but for this you need more investors and development in the blockchain sphere
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Bitcoin has a huge impact on altcoin movements. This can be proven because Bitcoin has such a large effect and when the price of Bitcoin moves, it will automatically make other coin prices change. We cannot release Bitcoin from its big influence, because Bitcoin is the beginning of crypto creation and therefore Bitcoin will always have a big thing that is very influential !!!
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Other cryptos follow in the wake of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up, the major altcoins go up. When Bitcoin goes down, so do the major alts.
It will follows on what happens on bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency that's why the others coins follows the flow on Bitcoin value in the market.
true because bitcoin is one of the coins that has a large influence on other crypto. because bitcoin is a king of coins that can make other coins go up and down like those that are natural bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will greatly affect the other altcoin. Because bitcoin is a leading and highly valued crypto, it makes the people involved in the cryptocurrency market think bitcoin as something to compare to other altcoins. So when the bitcoin price drops, they will also be reduced
#Paul

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

It doesn't effect any other coin bcoz Bitcoin is at the top from so many years and it can't be beaten
The difference in there values gives the answer...
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I do not believe that bitcoins affect the price of other coins as well.
It may perhaps happen only if bitcoins start dumping, most of the peoples would have less faith in the cryptocurrencies itself and might start selling their other coins as well.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

The majority of traders are trading crypto-currencies in relation to bitcoin. Therefore, when bitcoin falls, then the rest of the coins in relation to it also fall.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

The bitcoin affects other crypto currencies because bitcoin is the like the central currency of the entire cryptocurrency system... It has more popularity and acceptability. Therefore, values of all other cryptocurrencies are measured against the value of the bitcoin.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

bitcoin dominates in various exchanges, almost every exchange has bitcoin. besides, bitcoin is still used as one of the good coins for exchange so I think bitcoin will continue to influence other crypto for exchange transaction media

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: