Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7741 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Explore altcoins, and learn how to trade.

Know when to sell and buy the coins.
Yes campaigns are good way to earn money but most of scammers are using this technique to make money through other people son beware of them first investigate about whom you are working for, that happens for my friend they worked a lot for the campaigners and when the time of payment come they fled away with their money and so beware and work for authentic ones this will give you lot of earning.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

They have many ways to earn bitcoin like doing signature campaign, by simple posting and gives some infornation you will be paid that. You can do trading also buy and sell that help to your bitcoin grow . If your bitcoin grow for sure you will earn money thats the simple explanation for that. But many people hold their bitcoin for few years so they can earn more profit ..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:28:09 PM

They have many ways to earn bitcoin like doing signature campaign, by simple posting and gives some infornation you will be paid that. You can do trading also buy and sell that help to your bitcoin grow . If your bitcoin grow for sure you will earn money thats the simple explanation for that. But many people hold their bitcoin for few years so they can earn more profit ..
trading is better. There is no way that signature campaign can give you a good amount of money for a long time. SOon, they will end because there are too many spammers in this forum. Trading is very easy to learn. just spend about 2 weeks to a month, you can learn basic skills about trading. Time and practice will give you more experience and how to control your emotion during trading
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

That strategy my friend is already a great idea. The thing is, that requires a whole lot of great skills that cannot be tought and can only be acquired through experience. Also, bitcoin prices have been increasing increasing rapidly for this past few days/weeks without having any big price drops. So i suggest that you don't touch your coins just yet and continue to buy as much as you can whenever you can. Just buy and hold at the moment. Anyways, this will give you benefits also because of all the forks hapoening. Just pause the buy and sell strategy and resume a few months from now. That would be the greatest thing you can do.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

there are several ways that is, one with mining or with a post in this forum or can search using refferal on blogs that already provide
Faucets are good now, if you can find one that will let you claim about 1000 Satoshi in 10 minutes, then you’re good to go (this is just for newbies who are still looking for opportunities, instead of waste time, they should use it and keep themselves busy) I know what I’m saying , price is at $5000plus, so Satoshi are worth some bucks. Mining is for when you become a little bit experienced, and it doesn’t just end there–there are lots of opportunities.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

If you wanna earn BTC without touching alts than i will prefer you this Forum where you can find some campaign which provides you BTC like Social Campaign & Signature campaign.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

It is as you said. Only way to earn money by dealing with Bitcoins, and now we are not talking about just holding (which is good too), is to buy at lowest price and sell for as much as you can in a shortest period of time. But that is a bit hard because everyone wants to make money out of trading, smaller percent of people buy just for holding. But it is not impossible, just slow. But with altcoins would be faster, and for that you need a lot of info. So maybe better to stay out of it if not prepared.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

How to make money only with bitcoin is very difficult, you must have the skills if you want to do it. But you can try to earn tokens from bounty campaigns in this forum, that way you can earn money from bitcoin but it takes a long time. You can start investing if you have a lot of money.

Actually it is not that difficult since every coin right now is really worth because of higher price, any lower amount will sound good for me. But we can slowly get it somehow from trading or may be other investment and of course not from gambling unless you got enough bankroll to start it. If you depends on what we said luck, better try not to do it because it is hard to exist
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:17:08 PM

How to make money only with bitcoin is very difficult, you must have the skills if you want to do it. But you can try to earn tokens from bounty campaigns in this forum, that way you can earn money from bitcoin but it takes a long time. You can start investing if you have a lot of money.

Actually it is not that difficult since every coin right now is really worth because of higher price, any lower amount will sound good for me. But we can slowly get it somehow from trading or may be other investment and of course not from gambling unless you got enough bankroll to start it. If you depends on what we said luck, better try not to do it because it is hard to exist
Even you are starting bankroll or anything like it, gambling is never a source of money. You can’t just expect it to be money franchise for you. That is only harmful in all regards. And as far as bitcoin is concerned, you are not making anything up in the mind based on imagination. Although bitcoin is going superb but you have to observe the market and plan accordingly.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:30:30 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

If you don't want to be involved in altcoins but you want to earn Bitcoin, weekly campaigs would be a good choice since it is directly using bitcoin as payout every week as the deadline. Or the thing that you've mentioned is really the best way to each which is to directly buy bitcoin and hold to earn profit in the future.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Thanks

You can make money from bitcoin by investing it on icos but be sure that it is a good ico by that you can get a profit. But be aware the cons and prons of inveting because you might be victimize of scammer out there.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:30:59 PM

Thanks

You can make money from bitcoin by investing it on icos but be sure that it is a good ico by that you can get a profit. But be aware the cons and prons of inveting because you might be victimize of scammer out there.
well there are so many ways to gain in bitcoin such as trading ,investing,and joining different social media campaign and signature campaign.but i strongly suggest to join diff. Campaign because it is really less risk than other because you only invest your time and no money invlove while in trading and investing you need to have capital.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Thanks

All we need to do is join a signature campaign, make a investment to bitcoin to make our money double. and hold you bitcoin until the right time has come to save more. Here in bitcoin all you need to do is become patient to wait the Right time to earn more.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Thanks

If you don't want to be involved in altcoins but you want to earn Bitcoin, weekly campaigs would be a good choice since it is directly using bitcoin as payout every week as the deadline. Or the thing that you've mentioned is really the best way to each which is to directly buy bitcoin and hold to earn profit in the future.
Signature campaign and all other campaigns like that of signature campaign just like bounty campaigns, tweeter campaign etc. are no doubt the best way of earning a good amount of BTC and that too by putting in little efforts. It is the only way with which you can earn as many bitcoins as you want without having single penny in your pocket for investing in bitcoin. You only need to learn the things well.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

Thanks

All we need to do is join a signature campaign, make a investment to bitcoin to make our money double. and hold you bitcoin until the right time has come to save more. Here in bitcoin all you need to do is become patient to wait the Right time to earn more.
How to make money with bitcoin is by posting in every forum and by joining every signature campaign and have a high rank because if you are already a high rank you will
also pay high.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Well if you are referring to trading only, then yes you can earn significant amount of bitcoin in just those steps. Buy in dips then sell on highs. Of course the more volume you trade the more profit you earn. Just to say this, It is easier to be said than done. Just have a plan before entering a trade, if not go as planned, have plan b. either buy in dips to lower your average or cut loss then buy back at bottom. With its volatility then you can surely earn if you trade it well. I just might add that there are many ways to earn bitcoin rather than trading. You can earn here in forum, you can also offer services in exchange for bitcoin. There are also  micro earnings but stay away from that as it would cost you too much time but not worth what you earn. It is good stepping stone for newbies but as you learn, try new opportunities to familiarize yourslef more in the cryptocurrency world.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

There are different ways to earn bitcoins in this forum, You can join bounty campaigns and earn payouts monthly or you can also apply for the services like translation or creating a logo for an ico's, Just try to explore more of this page and you find different ways to earn bitcoins.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

Thanks

At the present happened now into bitcoin it is really profitable to hold it in the meantime because it really increase from time to time actually. As I observe what is happened into my wallet I got profit in it for a couple of days which is very in favored to me of course.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

Thanks

How to make money with bitcoin is by posting in every forum and by joining every signature campaign and have a high rank because if you are already a high rank you will
also pay high.
Signature campaign is no doubt a very good way of earning money especially for the ones who are either unemployed or the ones who are not having this much of budget that they can afford investing in bitcoin. There are number of other ways as well with which you can make a very good amount of money. You can go for trading, mining and even holding of bitcoin. All of them will help you in making money.
grifter1870

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

im holding my BTC right now, because i know there are alot of potentials initiating on market like rising the btc as well, and also i do gambling of some of my btc.
if you want to know about the super legit gambling site, feel free to pm me, you will never regret on this site.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: