Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money only with BTC  (Read 7743 times)
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

If you don't want to trade with alts then just hold it then. You may also want to try inquiring and gather some information on how profitable investing on crypto betting sites. Also Liqui.io a good solid exchange is accepting bitcoin investors with 15% annual return.  Try to visit their site again as its been months already since my last trade there.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

As for the last time there has been volatility from around $500 almost every day, so if you buy the dips at the bottom and sell in the evening high again, you are likely to make good profit. Repeat this pattern a few weeks and you can add substantially to your Bitcoins. Although this should only be done if you know what you are doing.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

All we need to do is join a signature campaign, make a investment to bitcoin to make our money double. and hold you bitcoin until the right time has come to save more. Here in bitcoin all you need to do is become patient to wait the Right time to earn more.
How to make money with bitcoin is by posting in every forum and by joining every signature campaign and have a high rank because if you are already a high rank you will
also pay high.
Signature campaign is no doubt a very good way of earning money especially for the ones who are either unemployed or the ones who are not having this much of budget that they can afford investing in bitcoin. There are number of other ways as well with which you can make a very good amount of money. You can go for trading, mining and even holding of bitcoin. All of them will help you in making money.
Yes your right sir. Signiture campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin without any capital need. Just a hard work and patience are need to earn huge bitcoin . And also the knowledge in doing talk in the bitcoin forum. In addition to you can earn from here a bitcoin without getting involve in any altcoin just a bitcoin.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

The most easy and the most common way to make money from Bitcoins is that hold your Bitcoins as long as you can and once the price increases sell it you will have profit, on the other hand, you can earn money buy purchasing Alt coin with Bitcoins and hold them and sell it you can buy multiple types of Altcoins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

If you want to make money with bitcoin all you have to do is be a member of this forum and be active so can get a high rank then you can join signature campaign here, by joining also bounty campaign and do translation you can ear more bitcoins. There are many things to do in order to earn bitcoins, here in this forum try to read each topic and you will learn something.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

Thanks

The only way to earn Bitcoin without touching any altcoin is through direct investment and through weekly campaigns. Investing directly will give you huge profit by just holding for a long period of time. On weekly campaign, uou will directly earn Bitcoin because Bitcoin is used as payout unlike in bounty campaigns wherein algcoin tokens are used as rewards.
Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:46:05 AM

Lots of income, In trading. And here in the Forum you join sigcampaigns. You'll earn it a week or so monthly and it's definitely a big boost to your bitcoins revenue. Or in airdrops and when you're lucky you can earn a lot of money here
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:21:11 AM

BTC can be converted into money through business in Bitcoin forum on Bounty, Altcoins etc. But it must be done very carefully.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

Thanks

If you don't want to hold it for long time, it is a little bit hard to make money with only bitcoin. You should support it with altcoins and several investments. You can only sell or invest with it. They are not only way to gain money. If you either don't want to spend much more time on bitcoin, then you should hold it like people said before.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

You buy 1 BTC today, wait for 1 year and that's all. Second you buy before a segwit, and right after it sell and then buy again but more BTC
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
The first thing that you need to do is to buy bitcoin and hold it. After you hold you must wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoim become expensive so that you could gain high income. In addition to that, there are many ways to earn money with but the best way is to buy and hold it.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
The first thing that you need to do is to buy bitcoin and hold it. After you hold you must wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoim become expensive so that you could gain high income. In addition to that, there are many ways to earn money with but the best way is to buy and hold it.
I agree buying bitcoin during the dip and then wait for the price to skyrocet again and then convert to fiat again. But this method will only give a little profit so if you want to earn bitcoin join signature campaign that pays bitcoin.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:19:18 PM

Thanks

Time the market and try and sell at a point where it is over inflated and buy back when it is undervalued. Sounds simple but harder in execution and as well you wouldnt want to put your whole bankroll into risk for this play.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

First of all it's hard to build up a sustainable income of BTC except you are extremely sensitive and knowledge with it's market trend and movement, of course ALOT of capital. Build up more satoshis faster? trading is still the only way i believe... a full time chipping up 5-10% profit per day is not joke like how you say, dipping low selling high is basically what at least 40% people is doing by holding both long and short term, if you are interested with short term marginal trading is the only way, but the associated risks is almost like gambling to grow your wealth... mining requires significant investment, much longer ROI and risky too.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

First of all it's hard to build up a sustainable income of BTC except you are extremely sensitive and knowledge with it's market trend and movement, of course ALOT of capital. Build up more satoshis faster? trading is still the only way i believe... a full time chipping up 5-10% profit per day is not joke like how you say, dipping low selling high is basically what at least 40% people is doing by holding both long and short term, if you are interested with short term marginal trading is the only way, but the associated risks is almost like gambling to grow your wealth... mining requires significant investment, much longer ROI and risky too.

On the off chance that you need to win cash with bitcoins then its your savvy decision on the grounds that Bitcoin is the most ideal approach to procure cash and its simple and easy business on the off chance that you need to win cash with bitcoins then put cash in Bitcoin and sit tight for the best minute to offer it in light of the fact that Bitcoin increment its costs quickly so its too simple to win cash with bitcoins.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:20:02 AM

Just simply hold it for a very lone time buddy, a long long time. You can gain money if and only if the value of bitcoins increases
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

The easiest way to make money is joining campaign which will give you money as your working payment. You can join signature campaign and social media campaign. For working here,you can make money with Btc.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

Thanks

it is a big sacrifice to make money only with btc,we must do this just to earn btc and  to sell it when btc will be price is right,just do everything you can for btc then thats the time your sacrifice will be succeed, thats it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

Need buy bitcoins when course falls, especially after official forks bitcoin course falls very fast and always about for some couple of thousand dollars, in these moments you must buy bitcoins. You can also invest in mining and earn passively money. Or if you have experience in trading, you can start trade bitcoins, its also profitable business.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

I think many ways we can do to make money in bitcoin, I myself look for bitcoin by following bounty campaigns and signature campaigns in this forum, in addition to following the campaign,you can also follow altcoin trading, and if you have high capital you can buy expensive computers to do bitcoin mining and the results are also good. By looking at the bitcoin price down, we should hold bitcoin and sell when the price goes up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: