Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43853 times)
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

i do really confused with all members in here, do they matured enough. why not give concrete support to ETHLend... prior to join any coins, makesure  we knew the circumstances of volatility in digital currency...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

trying to sort an Ethlend loan the past two days its taken $20 of Eth at this stage and still not getting to request the loan! Are there issues I'm not aware of?
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Since we use 20% of the fees collected on the platform to buy LEND back from the market it creates an incentive for the lenders and borrowers to use our platform. This accelerates user adoption and since LEND entitles 25% discount, the lenders and borrowers would prefer to purchase LEND from the market before going to ETHLend. Therefore, the more users there are, the more demand for LEND eventually is due to the discount and the fact that we need to constantly purchase it as well from the market.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

They believe that it makes more sense to reward the users for increasing volumes and therefore increasing the demand on LEND, than rewarding token holders directly, without adding value to the platform. Moreover, we are more safe from the securities regulation.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Every crypto project, that is about games, is good. Good luck to you, team! Your idea is interesting.

ROTFL. Did you even read the first post before spamming? Although they said "game" on the thread title, it is about lending project. Hope you get banned soon
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

560 sat. Loser coin

I don't think so yet becasuse the only thing I see that is dropping the price is the bounty distribution that will soon be completed.

Looks like the scam may be unfolding.  They appear to be backing out of bounty payments.  I would be careful.  The project is also not responding which is frankly very odd.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.1800

That's not true. The payments are done in batches whereby 2million token are distributed every Wednesday or so. It will be distributed until the whole payment is finished.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Looks like a great buy right now under 10 cents.

Genius

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Agreed with you this is good opportunity to buy this token at this price from my point of view this will be safe entry point to make profitable exist after few months. This platform is growing so well and adoption is increasing rapidly.

Talking about the same coin? Start a world PR road trip and then really gets hit - not a good sign to me.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

Agreed with you this is good opportunity to buy this token at this price from my point of view this will be safe entry point to make profitable exist after few months. This platform is growing so well and adoption is increasing rapidly.
9-10 cents is final formed the bottom I think it's safe to buy at these levels for storage in the long term

Another Genius like me who is now broke.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

9-10 cents is final formed the bottom I think it's safe to buy at these levels for storage in the long term
The current token price of 5 cents. Bought at the bottom, get a second bottom as a gift =). While bitcoin will not become more stable - it is dangerous to buy altcoins
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

560 sat. Loser coin

Well, you can expect this coin to go back to 2700 satoshis, and then buy.  Smiley
lima85

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

I was just kicked out of the ETHLend telegram chat with no warning and after only asking 1 question. 

I asked what is going on with the bounty thread and why are there so many complaints going unanswered. 

I would be very careful investing.  When you get banned for asking why they are ignoring 4 pages of questions  going unanswered in a public forum you know something is not right.  This is from a lending organization.  How could be trust them with something as important as what they are attempting if they cannot answer questions and immediately boot you for bringing up issues.

Goldman Sacs and JPMorgan are looking better by the moment.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.1800
funnelz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

I checked out your link and it appears Ethlend has been ignoring people for weeks over there.  It even appears real people were being called scammers.  The real people put out authentication posts and nothing was done.  I would be furious if I was being called a scammer, placed authentication posts out there proving my identity and have nothing be done about it.  The bounty hunters were your supporters and now that they have finished their work they are no longer worth the response?

Shame on you Ethlend. 

Thanks for the heads up with link proving this Lima.  Looks like I will be buying Oyster Pearl vs ETHlend now. 

As a money handling institution you need to run things better than this to gain the trust of the community and world.

lowlandrise

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Check this out.  Was doing a search and it appears they have been censoring people on Reddit as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83n30x/how_ethlend_was_built_from_scamming_its_workers/

It appears they are censoring anything they have control over.  Be careful out there and check the links.  I'm one of the victims of them not paying their workers and want to get the word out to everyone. 
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

I've been called a scammer for over a month now on the ETHlend spreadsheet for bounty payment.  I have PM'ed Ville in telegram, private messaged him on BCT and have also made authentication posts to prove my identity.  They are still calling me a scammer on the spreadsheet and its very upsetting.

It seems I'm not the only one.

lamajuice

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

I'm somewhat new to the crypto world and was talking with a friend who suggested a few coins to look into.  EthLend was one.  I had high hopes for this, but the more I see and read about it, the more worried I become.  I will be watching it, but, I doubt that I will put money into it now.  
horner35

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

WOW 

Ethlend why are you ignoring your bounty hunters over in the bounty thread and not answering these questions?  There is proof right in the bounty thread of all these accusations.    One can easily see if someone authenticated themselves by posting then go into the spreadsheet and see SCAM next to their name to show these accusations are not FUD but based in truth.

PLEASE fix the obvious in your face issues.  Also, stop censoring people when the facts of what they are saying are out in the open.  You will receive no new investors operating like this.    We have invested our hard earned money in your project.  We need to keep the simple stuff straight so we can move the project forward.   

Reddit article

EDIT 1: r/ETHLend removed this post, further proving their censorship. Here is proof. I just got banned from r/ETHLend, see this.

EDIT 2: Somebody posted this in the Telegram Group, this person got banned. He sent me a screenshot of his conversation with the Founder of ETHLend. The founder casually mentions he will attempt to remove this post too.

EDIT 3: If you want to help us, please mention this post in their Telegram. Please note there is a chance you will get banned, like other people have. If ETHLend decides to pay, we will rectify their reputation, as it is not our goal to denigrate them, rather to receive the payments they promised to give us.

The aim of this post is to show the public – with proof – that ETHLend has scammed people that worked for it during its early stages. I was one of these people. I will attempt to present the proof and formulate the events as objectively as possible. I hope this post will let the voices be heard of many others that have experienced the same with me. Some of the evidence provided has also been sent to me by other users. I have blurred their names in the screenshots below for privacy concerns.

To illustrate the gravity of the situation: ETHLend owes me 45.000 ETHLend Tokens, which currently has a worth of USD 2.800 - and, at its peak, has been worth approximately USD 18.500. The amount I should be receiving is actually on the small side, compared to what others should receive.

Let’s start from the beginning.

ETHLend made its first public appearance on Slack, May 23rd 2017. On its Slack channel, ETHLend uploaded a large spreadsheet that contained all the necessary tasks needed to be done for ETHLend, a lot of translation and proofreading tasks, but also the recruitment of core management members.

For each task, the amount of work and the amount of reward tokens were stated (see this photo for an example or see this link for whole spreadsheet). After distributing this spreadsheet many people applied to provide the work for ETHLend, and, of course, expecting to be rewarded in accordance to the amount stated in the spreadsheet.

On June 9th 2017 ETHLend assigned people to specific tasks through a new spreadsheet: https://we.tl/3KckZApEAb (some extra versions such as version 4 and 5 can be found on the following link: https://we.tl/we2mfjgGIQ.

After all the work was done people were of course expecting to be rewarded. Initially they promised to pay August-September 2017. Here is one person asking for his payment, I found after scrolling through the Slack channel.

Then it became December 2017. This screenshot you’re seeing has been deleted from the Slack channel, along with all posts posted after October 2nd 2017, presumably an attempt to hide the evidence. Fortunately, I still made some screenshots before they could hide everything.

All the information regarding the translation bounty most likely has been deleted because of a conversation that took place recently on Slack when one user asked to another user (username: dsastok) if this person has received the payments for the translation work. A quick search showed that this person works at ETHLend as a developer and has alarmed the team about the conversation. This also resulted in a deactivation of the account of the user who asked the question, this showing up a few days later.

When the reward still wasn’t rewarded at the end of December 2017, I contacted a team member of ETHLend. The following is an example of a conversation with the team member of ETHLend, Ville, who handles all the bounties.

NOTE: at this time (January 2018), ETHLend is approaching its all time high.

At this stage, at the end of February 2018, I and others start to ask in the main ETHLend Telegram channel, in order to catch the team’s attention. Right after posting this, our accounts got blocked from the Telegram channel.

After this dreadful and long procedure, ETHLend has finally sent me a reward, be it just a measly 15% (!) of the agreed amount. Others who, understandably, did not take the effort to persistently contact ETHLend about this, have yet to receive their payments. The only reason I can think of why they decided to pay me, is to ‘shut me off’. I have mentioned this deficit in payment to the responsible employee of ETHLend and asked numerous times politely how he would deal with this. I have never received a response from him again. This is the last message I have sent him.

Conclusion 

To conclude, ETHLend has - and is still continuing to do so - scammed people that worked for it. It has deliberately avoided to pay people (especially during the peak of its price), and only paid a select few not even an 8th of what they should be receiving. Furthermore, as demonstrated by the evidence above, ETHLend is censoring people who come out for it and ETHLend has been (edit: is) removing evidence from different channels.

My intention is not to denigrate ETHLend. I simply want to show people the truth and want people to receive the amount of payment that they agreed upon. The evidence portrayed here should suffice for that purpose, even though more evidence has been collected.

daltrich

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

I find it odd that ETHlend has 19k people in their Telegram chat, however no one in that legion of people inform them of the drama going on here and over on the bounty page.  Appears the bounty page has been going unattended for well over a month now.  I suspect that 19k following is a a bot following.  If there are that many community members in reality where are they all at?  Wouldn't you think we would get some straight answers?  Wouldn't you think the bounty participant issues would be taken care of? 

Ethlend has scam written all over it.  The behavior proves it.  I have seen it time and time again.  When the communication breaks down that is the beginning of the end.  Especially with legit questions being asked and proof (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686) nothing is being done.  And the censorship is over the top bad.  I just sold off my position before making this post so good luck to you all. 
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

WOW  

Ethlend why are you ignoring your bounty hunters over in the bounty thread and not answering these questions?  There is proof right in the bounty thread of all these accusations.    One can easily see if someone authenticated themselves by posting then go into the spreadsheet and see SCAM next to their name to show these accusations are not FUD but based in truth.

Uhh.. I didn't really understand with this sentence, CMIIW but are you trying to say that when someone authenticate themselves by raising a statement on the bounty thread, the next thing that happen is there is a SCAM mark next to their name on the spreadsheet? Well, you see, the purpose of those mark was to help with the lots of stealing attempt by other accounts that try to claim other user's reward by submitting the form before the real bounty hunter can claim and diverting the wallet address to the thieves' own. When the real hunter see this, he put a claim by stating that the name on the spreadsheet is fake, thus the scam mark. If you scroll lower, you'll see that there is another name just like the one marked as scam, only this one was marked with green and a week number.

After all the work was done people were of course expecting to be rewarded. Initially they promised to pay August-September 2017. Here is one person asking for his payment, I found after scrolling through the Slack channel.

Why would he asked for a payment in August on the first place? The ICO didn't even started by that time, and the bounty is long from ended. The first distribution happen on January 31st.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:40:20 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:51:34 PM by goodman4hire

WOW  

Ethlend why are you ignoring your bounty hunters over in the bounty thread and not answering these questions?  There is proof right in the bounty thread of all these accusations.    One can easily see if someone authenticated themselves by posting then go into the spreadsheet and see SCAM next to their name to show these accusations are not FUD but based in truth.

Uhh.. I didn't really understand with this sentence, CMIIW but are you trying to say that when someone authenticate themselves by raising a statement on the bounty thread, the next thing that happen is there is a SCAM mark next to their name on the spreadsheet? Well, you see, the purpose of those mark was to help with the lots of stealing attempt by other accounts that try to claim other user's reward by submitting the form before the real bounty hunter can claim and diverting the wallet address to the thieves' own. When the real hunter see this, he put a claim by stating that the name on the spreadsheet is fake, thus the scam mark. If you scroll lower, you'll see that there is another name just like the one marked as scam, only this one was marked with green and a week number.

Why would he asked for a payment in August on the first place? The ICO didn't even started by that time, and the bounty is long from ended. The first distribution happen on January 31st.

I take issue with this.

Please explain how I am still labeled a "scam" after authenticating myself through bitcointalk and telegram.  I have also not been paid and I was part of week 5 (which was already distributed).  Also the main reason all this scamming happened is because Ethlend opened up a spreadsheet and told everyone to fill in their own stakes.  Of course your going to have a mess if you do that.

Below is one of my authentication posts from February 23rd.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.msg30868149#msg30868149

Notice line 364 on the spreadsheet below is marked as a SCAM.  That me!!!  The real deal.  This post should prove that.  Meanwhile the scammer is still nice and white in the spreadsheet and not being called a scammer.  Line 2218 <-- REAL SCAMMER
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPwt_kvVOqyDD7bRaTjJvlICEcauTRzYAR7l7g9QYiE/edit?usp=sharing

What security check did this individual pass on line 2218 to be deemed as the legit goodman4hire?  I will send a twitter post to prove I own the real twitter account as well if it's necessary.  

LINE 364 owns the bitcointalk account and the twitter account and this was a twitter bounty.  Can I please have someone look into this and take the appropriate action?

I'm not the only one.  There are 5 pages worth of people over the last month attempting to get fixed and it appears not many of us have had luck.  Please take care of your workers.  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: