Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43847 times)
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

I do like ETHLend as a project very much, this is why I am a token holder. Still, I have not yet really used the platform due that it requires MetaMask. Which is beta software, not really secure, and limited to desktop. May do it in the near future though, because I want to be involved and try it myself. I really hope there is more than MetaMask in the horizon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xemesis113

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:17 AM

I have LEND tokens in my EIDOO wallet. I would like to transfer it to Binance, but my EIDOO wallet is out of ETH. How much ETH is required to be in the wallet for moving the LEND
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

market will be stronger than ever after this garbage news on regulations. Let ppl exit the game and buy when its low, u'll make a nice profit.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

How Borrowers Use Leverage in Cryptos

https://blog.ethlend.io/how-borrowers-use-leverage-in-cryptos-4f5cc3856739
One of the most intriguing use-cases for the borrowers on ETHLend is to “Leverage”. Leverage is an investment strategy in which the trader or investor is using borrowed capital to increase the potential return on investment. Leveraging is quite typical on the traditional bond or stock market.

When playing the stock market, the investor purchases for example Facebook Inc. shares. Next, the investor pledges these shares to get more capital by paying a small interest (due to the fact that the loan is backed by the underlying shares). With the newly borrowed capital, the investor then purchases more Facebook Inc. shares and the position of the owned shared is more than the invested capital (i.e. owning more shares than the initial starting capital would allow).

The above scenario could be repeated until the point that the investor does not have sufficient amount of shares to pledge then to borrow. Next the investor would wait for substantial value appreciation and close the stock positions and finally close the loan position, whereas the investor would receive back the original shares. By using such leveraging, the investor could receive 200–400% more profit compared to merely holding the original shares.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

I have LEND tokens in my EIDOO wallet. I would like to transfer it to Binance, but my EIDOO wallet is out of ETH. How much ETH is required to be in the wallet for moving the LEND

You'll need ETH to pay gas, so technically you'll only need to have as much as it needs to pay the fee, although (just like how MEW advice), it's better to have some stored there in case of future use.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

This is the end of the coin. Farewell, once a promising coin ...
it is early to bury the coin, the project is developing, just price of the coin does not have time for project

Now the market is going down, I think it's temporary and we will soon see growth.
Token will also grow in price, now it makes no sense to sell it cheaply.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

You'll need ETH to pay gas, so technically you'll only need to have as much as it needs to pay the fee, although (just like how MEW advice), it's better to have some stored there in case of future use.

0.01 ETH will be fine amount to cover gas price if you want to get any kind of error sometimes it showed strange error like out of gas if we have low than that amount. After this you can make transfer ETH amount too.
eldiablo666

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:21:49 PM by eldiablo666

Looks like complaining sometimes does work.

I have received my bounty as well have others. But only after posting my original post that i edited now.

Yes Mike, you really are smart. Since I received my bounty you were right and i never participated(lol)

Yes Mike, I never ever ever ever ever never contacted bounty manager. You are a really smart one over here. Like i posted, i did contact the manager many times.

However I did get my bounty and looks like a lot of others did, i decided to edit my original post and change it to this.

Note: i have no allegations against ethlend. I received what was promised to me and i'm happy with it. I did thought that after my text i would not get it. But i did. So good luck to team and no hard feelings from me.

Wish you good luck.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

Talks about how the bounties issues being solved is total bullshit.

Still waiting my bounty, contacted Ville many times. And I am sure that i am not the only one. Real people have showed proofs about they are the real people behind the claiming bounties. Not scammers. Team presents them as scammers just not to pay out bounties.

Waited many months, not gonna wait anymore. You guys fucked up. Seriously fucked up.

I can't saw your username in the spreadsheet, anyway I have received my token in last week, if you are the real participant in the bounty campaign, you will receive it surely.

Could you please move this talk into relevant thread and let this topic clean for general discussion. It deosn't make any sense to post you complains into this thread which is only for updates and discuss on growth of this platform.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

Still waiting my bounty, contacted Ville many times. And I am sure that i am not the only one. Real people have showed proofs about they are the real people behind the claiming bounties. Not scammers. Team presents them as scammers just not to pay out bounties.

Waited many months, not gonna wait anymore. You guys fucked up. Seriously fucked up.

I can't saw your username in the spreadsheet, anyway I have received my token in last week, if you are the real participant in the bounty campaign, you will receive it surely.

Could you please move this talk into relevant thread and let this topic clean for general discussion. It deosn't make any sense to post you complains into this thread which is only for updates and discuss on growth of this platform.

I would actually address to this problem in order to clear the situation and helps people understand that not all of those scam accusation by users who didn't get payment was actually because the team abandoned their project, scamming investors, etc. I am not part of the team. I was simply someone who was here from the first time ETHLend started, supporting them, holding my tokens, and of course (as I am a sane investors with brain) I'd like to see the price grow. And this kind of post would easily scare people away if not explained correctly.

His claim of so many people not receiving payments, it's been explained over and over that some was simply because of misunderstanding, the payment will be done in batches, every week, for 2 millions token each week. with first come first serve basis. If you're late and you got to the last of the line, despite you're being an early investors or early supporters, the fault was yours because you missed the announcement, but rest assured that the payment will be done, sooner or later. You'll receive your payment.

Some people are also got their payment late because of other people trying to manipulate the system by claiming his reward. This fake claim got reported, the payment got delayed because of the report, etc. Such an unfortunate event, really, but on the bright side, at least the true eligible user will get their payment, hopefully when the price is right.

And then... there is this kind of people... I don't know how to categorize him, so I left it out to you to decide which category he fell into.

You see, based on his post below,

I saw that if you voted for ETHlend to get listed on binance, you get free eth bounty?

Cause you had to insert your eth address.

I am a believer of ETHlend and I sincerely like the project.

However why I am asking, is that was the information correct or I did insert my eth address to some scammer website and there is no bounty for voting ethlend to get listed on binance? You had to vote for it in the twitter and then fill in the box.

Any news on that?

you can't conclude if he actually finally followed the binance bounty or not, because his question was left unanswered, or if he follow other bounty program or not. But we can safely assume that if he followed any, it should be (at least) binance program. I've tried to search for his username "eldiablo666" on both of the binance spreadsheet and the final spreadsheet, and I found none. I can only conclude 2 things from this, either

(1) he never enrolled and it will be safe to assume that his post is merely to further create confusion on this thread, or

(2) he did enrolled to binance program, but he never submitted the form, which resulting his name would never appear. And of course, it won't be fair to blame the admins for this, as we had a huge degree of responsibility on checking if our name is already listed on any bounty spreadsheet or not. Even if he forgot to fill it on the first place, on the first form submission, he could easily fix this by contacting admin about this mistake and/or submitted the final form and explained later to bounty manager about why his name didn't appear on the binance list, but he claimed a portion on the final form. As we can see that his name never appear on any form, (except if he use his telegram name, and if that's the case, then I'll humbly asked you to informed us of your telegram name here) I think we can say he indeed never actually submitted any form, despite the instruction. Ultimately, whose fault will this be? Manager's?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

are there any planned events in the near future that could affect the price positively?
scotty595

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

i' m thinking about usd pegged loans..seems more difficult to get the loan.. and imo is the fear that ethereum goes up and then lender gets back less ether...this is a good sign market long term is bullish Wink

It works both ways though, look at the recent drop - the USD borrowers actually need to pay back more ETH if their loan is maturing. It's a 2 way street Smiley
scotty595

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

are there any planned events in the near future that could affect the price positively?

Possibly... ultimately it's up to the market to decide, but we are releasing a new version 0.3 with a MAJOR interface upgrade very very soon.
scotty595

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I would actually address to this problem in order to clear the situation and helps people understand that not all of those scam accusation by users who didn't get payment was actually because the team abandoned their project, scamming investors, etc. I am not part of the team. I was simply someone who was here from the first time ETHLend started, supporting them, holding my tokens, and of course (as I am a sane investors with brain) I'd like to see the price grow. And this kind of post would easily scare people away if not explained correctly.

His claim of so many people not receiving payments, it's been explained over and over that some was simply because of misunderstanding, the payment will be done in batches, every week, for 2 millions token each week. with first come first serve basis. If you're late and you got to the last of the line, despite you're being an early investors or early supporters, the fault was yours because you missed the announcement, but rest assured that the payment will be done, sooner or later. You'll receive your payment.

Some people are also got their payment late because of other people trying to manipulate the system by claiming his reward. This fake claim got reported, the payment got delayed because of the report, etc. Such an unfortunate event, really, but on the bright side, at least the true eligible user will get their payment, hopefully when the price is right.

And then... there is this kind of people... I don't know how to categorize him, so I left it out to you to decide which category he fell into.

You see, based on his post below,

I saw that if you voted for ETHlend to get listed on binance, you get free eth bounty?

Cause you had to insert your eth address.

I am a believer of ETHlend and I sincerely like the project.

However why I am asking, is that was the information correct or I did insert my eth address to some scammer website and there is no bounty for voting ethlend to get listed on binance? You had to vote for it in the twitter and then fill in the box.

Any news on that?

you can't conclude if he actually finally followed the binance bounty or not, because his question was left unanswered, or if he follow other bounty program or not. But we can safely assume that if he followed any, it should be (at least) binance program. I've tried to search for his username "eldiablo666" on both of the binance spreadsheet and the final spreadsheet, and I found none. I can only conclude 2 things from this, either

(1) he never enrolled and it will be safe to assume that his post is merely to further create confusion on this thread, or

(2) he did enrolled to binance program, but he never submitted the form, which resulting his name would never appear. And of course, it won't be fair to blame the admins for this, as we had a huge degree of responsibility on checking if our name is already listed on any bounty spreadsheet or not. Even if he forgot to fill it on the first place, on the first form submission, he could easily fix this by contacting admin about this mistake and/or submitted the final form and explained later to bounty manager about why his name didn't appear on the binance list, but he claimed a portion on the final form. As we can see that his name never appear on any form, (except if he use his telegram name, and if that's the case, then I'll humbly asked you to informed us of your telegram name here) I think we can say he indeed never actually submitted any form, despite the instruction. Ultimately, whose fault will this be? Manager's?

Definitely a good idea for people to look in the bounty thread though, there are clear instructions on exactly how to approach the situation of how to get in touch with us if people's bounty hasn't been paid. The bounty programme was big, and complex, a lot of people to pay and a lot to organise!

There was some misunderstandings, but as you said, all should be cleaned up Smiley
scotty595

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

For anyone wanting to find the thread to discuss bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.1840
scotty595

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:37:03 AM

Here we go: https://blog.ethlend.io/breaking-news-ethlend-0-3-kogia-testnet-launch-announced-user-experience-in-focus-db01231354f
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

🔔STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: ETHLend is proud to announce a partnership with #Kyber Network, an #Ethereum based protocol that allows the instant exchange and conversion of digital assets:
https://t.co/1fH665t6fX
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

You need three dimensional strategy to succeed by being active in every filed which matters for the success of project. This is happening here as well development is going on to improve the platform whereas keep spreading away word for EthLend is being worked on with same interest. Result is visible from the performance in one of toughest bearish times price are still resisting at reasonable floor.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

You need three dimensional strategy to succeed by being active in every filed which matters for the success of project. This is happening here as well development is going on to improve the platform whereas keep spreading away word for EthLend is being worked on with same interest. Result is visible from the performance in one of toughest bearish times price are still resisting at reasonable floor.
Yes, I agree, it is really amazing and I respect this project is for it, the price does not fall like everyone else
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

the key is the liquidation, the most important part of price tracking is to ensure that the lender can call the collateral and liquidate and the price difference is smallest as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: