Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

no exchange anymore? stock exchange is not showing intensecoin

It is. Look under BTC (or eth)- ITNS.

oh, iw as looking under ints...
tungyanti94

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

I think give time to team, time will show the result. Patience is the key!  Grin
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

How's the outlook for the re-branding and browser extension still releasing in August? Used to check this forum daily, but months back I finally realized that was a pointless time waster, so now I just do monthly check-ins to arrive at the same conclusions of "nothing new".  Cry

And with that said, not trying to be a dick with the following question, just genuinely curious... What made the browser extension get delayed so long? I recall when it was first announced and supposed to release "a month from now" way back in December (or January, somewhere during that timeframe). The Bytecoin to Monero switch was like a month, the algo tweak was a few weeks, then besides that there really hasn't been any notable issues that demanded priority. Was the timeframe of a month just a pipe dream, devs got over their head, or can someone help fill in the blanks on what other delays popped up to completely miss the one month development time?

Hearing a response to that would go a long way in restoring hope (at least for me) about this coin. Been following since the beginning and all I've learned is the team is great at missing deadlines, and that they field more advisors and officers than an NFL team has players on their roster (exaggeration obviously, but that's basically the only news ever found in the bi-monthly updates).

The Intense team is active in Discord and news updates are released every two weeks. You can read all about it in the link below. The updates will answer all your questions.

https://intensecoin.com/category/news_post/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cusslerfan

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

How's the outlook for the re-branding and browser extension still releasing in August? Used to check this forum daily, but months back I finally realized that was a pointless time waster, so now I just do monthly check-ins to arrive at the same conclusions of "nothing new".  Cry

And with that said, not trying to be a dick with the following question, just genuinely curious... What made the browser extension get delayed so long? I recall when it was first announced and supposed to release "a month from now" way back in December (or January, somewhere during that timeframe). The Bytecoin to Monero switch was like a month, the algo tweak was a few weeks, then besides that there really hasn't been any notable issues that demanded priority. Was the timeframe of a month just a pipe dream, devs got over their head, or can someone help fill in the blanks on what other delays popped up to completely miss the one month development time?

Hearing a response to that would go a long way in restoring hope (at least for me) about this coin. Been following since the beginning and all I've learned is the team is great at missing deadlines, and that they field more advisors and officers than an NFL team has players on their roster (exaggeration obviously, but that's basically the only news ever found in the bi-monthly updates).

Cool Cool Cool
It is better for you to buy more cheap INTS coins than talk like that. Give time to team, time will show the result. Patience is the key!

How is it better to invest money in something blindly than it is to make an informed purchase?  Very valid questions and observations were made.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

Cool Cool Cool
It is better for you to buy more cheap INTS coins than talk like that. Give time to team, time will show the result. Patience is the key!

How is it better to invest money in something blindly than it is to make an informed purchase?  Very valid questions and observations were made.

Rather than asking strangers, it would be better for him to get right to the source to see and decide for himself if Intense is a good investment or not.  He must read the Intense news updates, check the discussions in the Intense Discord and check the Intense Github if code is really being developed. No investment is foolproof, especially in crypto. For outsiders like us, I think it is more of speculation that something will come out of this project. We all know software development progress can be unpredictable at times. Only when a product is out that we can see and test if it is any good.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

Rather than asking strangers, it would be better for him to get right to the source to see and decide for himself if Intense is a good investment or not.  He must read the Intense news updates, check the discussions in the Intense Discord and check the Intense Github if code is really being developed. No investment is foolproof, especially in crypto. For outsiders like us, I think it is more of speculation that something will come out of this project. We all know software development progress can be unpredictable at times. Only when a product is out that we can see and test if it is any good.

Except I'm not asking strangers, I'm asking a dev or one of the hundred officers to reply... As I said, I've been here since the beginning, so what is looking through news updates going to answer that I don't already know? And as for Discord, some of us have busy lives and don't seek online friends to trade memes with and send praise to a coin.

I already secured my lotto ticket payday from ITNS when it rose on hype last year, just haven't seen any reason to throw money back into it since then. And of course it's all speculation, crypto world is nothing more than the penny stock market. 99% will leave you broke if you hold long-term instead of selling on hype, while 1% has a shot to actually turn into something down the line.

And yes, software development can be unpredictable, but I figured my post pointed out that after accounting for the high priority issues that popped up... It's still well beyond the original time-frame. My thoughts for the coin soured back when the Bytecoin to Monero switch took place, as I took it to show ineptness by the team... So sure, a beta release of stuff recently helps, but I'd like to see an actual v1.0 to give me decent thoughts about the coin once again.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
Merited by MagicSmoker (1)

Except I'm not asking strangers, I'm asking a dev or one of the hundred officers to reply... As I said, I've been here since the beginning, so what is looking through news updates going to answer that I don't already know? And as for Discord, some of us have busy lives and don't seek online friends to trade memes with and send praise to a coin.

I already secured my lotto ticket payday from ITNS when it rose on hype last year, just haven't seen any reason to throw money back into it since then. And of course it's all speculation, crypto world is nothing more than the penny stock market. 99% will leave you broke if you hold long-term instead of selling on hype, while 1% has a shot to actually turn into something down the line.

And yes, software development can be unpredictable, but I figured my post pointed out that after accounting for the high priority issues that popped up... It's still well beyond the original time-frame. My thoughts for the coin soured back when the Bytecoin to Monero switch took place, as I took it to show ineptness by the team... So sure, a beta release of stuff recently helps, but I'd like to see an actual v1.0 to give me decent thoughts about the coin once again.

The devs are more active in the Discord than here in bitcointalk. Well, to be more precise, the Intense team moderators are more active in the Discord. The code developers are quite busy in the development of Intense. But they do engage in the conversation from time to time and moderators forward to them important questions by Intense supporters. If you have any dev specific questions that have not been already answered in the news updates, that's the only place to get your answers.

The Intense discord is quite different from other coin channels. Moderators are very strict in keeping discussions to Intense related only as much as possible, so that questions relating to support and Intense inquiries are not buried in unnecessary chatter. You can even share your contrary opinions, suggestions and your evaluations of their work with the Intense team and they will gladly engage in discussions as long as everything is kept civil.

If you have followed the news updates, you should already have known why the initial code release last December did not happen, or why the rebase to Monero was made, and other issues. I can't repeat them here for you since the news updates explain better what has transpired for the past several months. The Intense team explained these all and even released a road map for the year for the schedule of the activities they have planned.

Delays in any software development can happen and Intense is no exception. But tell me how many well funded crypto projects out there  have delivered on time with flawless code reliability? You can even compare Intense with its peers like Mysterium and Privatix who did ICOs if they have already released a public beta. Intense did not do an ICO and we still expect so much from them.

As a "supporter" of Intense who already made his lotto ticket payday in Intense, I should find you more supportive and understanding of the Intense team's efforts. Just take a look at their Github updates if they are not busting their asses in developing Intense VPN.

Like you, many of us have been here even before Intense was listed in any exchange. Many of us made a mistake of holding through the last market peak in January and are still holding today. That's a lesson learned for many of us. Even if I have sold the rest of my other alt coins, I'm keeping Intense since I'm speculating that Intense will be a good investment. From humble beginnings with few resources, I say Intense have come a long way in terms of building a team and developing a project.

There is no justified reason to look down on Intense development even if you think the Intense team are inept.  Many think otherwise. There are thousands of coin projects out there where you can invest your new found wealth courtesy of Intense coin. We on the other hand will wait for Intense.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Rather than asking strangers, it would be better for him to get right to the source to see and decide for himself if Intense is a good investment or not.  He must read the Intense news updates, check the discussions in the Intense Discord and check the Intense Github if code is really being developed. No investment is foolproof, especially in crypto. For outsiders like us, I think it is more of speculation that something will come out of this project. We all know software development progress can be unpredictable at times. Only when a product is out that we can see and test if it is any good.

The devs are more active in the Discord than here in bitcointalk. Well, to be more precise, the Intense team moderators are more active in the Discord. The code developers are quite busy in the development of Intense. But they do engage in the conversation from time to time and moderators forward to them important questions by Intense supporters. If you have any dev specific questions that have not been already answered in the news updates, that's the only place to get your answers.

The Intense discord is quite different from other coin channels. Moderators are very strict in keeping discussions to Intense related only as much as possible, so that questions relating to support and Intense inquiries are not buried in unnecessary chatter. You can even share your contrary opinions, suggestions and your evaluations of their work with the Intense team and they will gladly engage in discussions as long as everything is kept civil.

If you have followed the news updates, you should already have known why the initial code release last December did not happen, or why the rebase to Monero was made, and other issues. I can't repeat them here for you since the news updates explain better what has transpired for the past several months. The Intense team explained these all and even released a road map for the year for the schedule of the activities they have planned.

Delays in any software development can happen and Intense is no exception. But tell me how many well funded crypto projects out there  have delivered on time with flawless code reliability? You can even compare Intense with its peers like Mysterium and Privatix who did ICOs if they have already released a public beta. Intense did not do an ICO and we still expect so much from them.

As a "supporter" of Intense who already made his lotto ticket payday in Intense, I should find you more supportive and understanding of the Intense team's efforts. Just take a look at their Github updates if they are not busting their asses in developing Intense VPN.

Like you, many of us have been here even before Intense was listed in any exchange. Many of us made a mistake of holding through the last market peak in January and are still holding today. That's a lesson learned for many of us. Even if I have sold the rest of my other alt coins, I'm keeping Intense since I'm speculating that Intense will be a good investment. From humble beginnings with few resources, I say Intense have come a long way in terms of building a team and developing a project.

There is no justified reason to look down on Intense development even if you think the Intense team are inept.  Many think otherwise. There are thousands of coin projects out there where you can invest your new found wealth courtesy of Intense coin. We on the other hand will wait for Intense.

Bitcointalk is ideal for announcements, instructions or tutorials. Not many people would like to get involved in the lengthy discussions or Q&A in discord. More importantly, the information may not be accurate there.
This is why most members are checking progress on website or GitHub.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Come on ITNS team, Mysterium is launcing it's VPN node hosting for anyone in a few days!
Speed it up!

Alcapone112

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Come on ITNS team, Mysterium is launcing it's VPN node hosting for anyone in a few days!
Speed it up!

Mystery has quite different problems for that. ITNS seems to me more professional. Even though the Nodes are released first at Mystery, that does not say anything about the product. I prefer to wait two months longer and have a software that works instead I publish a software which has only errors.
ss10miner

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

whatever buy 5,000,000 ITNS and hold 3 years.

Guys, see you at 2021
yeho

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

whatever buy 5,000,000 ITNS and hold 3 years.

Guys, see you at 2021
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YaStaer

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

An hour no blocks ...
samsonite

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

An hour no blocks ...

Blocks have been generating again for the last couple of hours...
yeho

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

KuCoin Listing Voting Competition

How To Vote:
1.  If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You will need your KuCoin account email address in order to vote.
2.  Our bot will send you a link to vote once it goes live on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8. All you have to do is start a conversation with it and it will do the rest.
3.   Fill the fields our bot sends you, you will be asked the following:
a.  What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
b.   Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER):
c.  What Is Special About This Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: Every hour our bot will automatically update the top 50 projects in the public channel so everyone can see who is winning.

Competition Rules:
We have a dedicated group of admins and bots to monitor and go through all the collected data. Do not cheat and make sure you follow the rules carefully if you want your vote to count.
1.  Do not vote for the same project twice. You can vote for multiple projects but do not repeat the same project, our voting system wont allow that.
2.  Make sure you spell the name of the project correctly. Our bots don't count your vote if you misspell the name.
3.  Don’t spam, remain polite and listen to the admins in the group. Offenders will be banned and votes revoked.

Who will win?
The project who gets the most votes, goes without saying, KuCoin will carry a quality check to ensure the project is legitimate before listing in order to protect investors' interests.

The Prize:
The winner will get a free listing on KuCoin as well as a 30,000 USD advertisement package! On top of that, we are also committing 5 BTC value purchased in your tokens to be distributed via KuCoin to the users that voted for the winning project!
Remember not too spam!

https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/vote-for-your-coin-telegram-action-f749362be26a
YaStaer

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Let's define! How is it literally called (Intense Coin, intensecoin, Intense ...), what is more correct to write in the description of the project?
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Kucoin when? Kucoin now! We need your help though. Visit https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/vote-for-your-coin-telegram-action-f749362be26a for info on how to cast your vote! We can make “Kucoin when?” A meme of the past. We only have a few days. Lets vote!
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Let's define! How is it literally called (Intense Coin, intensecoin, Intense ...), what is more correct to write in the description of the project?

Just how it looks on coin market cap “IntenseCoin”.
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

Transparent IntenseCoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Merdeman

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

gogogo, vote for IntenseCoin!

https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/vote-for-your-coin-telegram-action-f749362be26a
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: