Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm starting to get fucking pissed (BFL)  (Read 13628 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:27:49 AM

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

Do your part.

Done when he first posted it.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:29:39 AM

Hope you get your refund quickly.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:29:59 AM

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

Do your part.

Done when he first posted it.

You can also do it online at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:10:37 AM

if i were u get a refund... why wait? Josh is probably using your miner to mined , he get double and thanks 2 you.

Yes he did mine it... but "before you owned it" according to their defense of the lawsuit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

My advice: get a refund and don't look back.
My advise is - Unite and go to the court. It is US company after all. Where is American justice on the movies only or? I am pretty dam sure that there will be a plenty of lawyers interested in such big case we are talking for millions. When they see a REAL i repeat A !REAL! thread about their business and personalities things will start to move in a right direction FAST!

Remember - You have to unite first and act as ONE otherwise you are going to loose for SURE

Best
PS:
I can bet if all of you fire a claim worth for millions for preordes and another one 10xMilions for lost profits you will be rewarded with a lot of free units and all other fancy stuff coming from BFL. But i doubt it will happen because here everyone watches his own interest only and there is no community spirit at all. I might be wrong about the lack of spirit and i do really want to be ...only time will tell

What the people who got burned by Marto should do as well.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:03:24 AM

OP, are you still fucking pissed?  Grin
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

OP, are you still fucking pissed?  Grin

I want to know as well!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

i was also a BFL customer and I'm still fcking pissed. BFL shutdown does not do justice for me. I want Josh, Sonny, Jody, Nassier ...etc, go to jail and asset seized.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:32:14 PM

i was also a BFL customer and I'm still fcking pissed. BFL shutdown does not do justice for me. I want Josh, Sonny, Jody, Nassier ...etc, go to jail and asset seized.

I say 2 outta 5 is a given.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:34:24 PM

I say 2 outta 5 is a given.

Why not Josh too? Wasn't him the main voice in relation with customers? And the one that was lying about delivery dates every time he had the chance? Isn't that a crime?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: