Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm starting to get fucking pissed (BFL)  (Read 13628 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:38:43 AM

There are three things of a Man that you don't mess with.

1.)His Ego
2.)His Woman
3.)His Money

I have 2 pre-orders for Asic SC Singles. I have had it with BFL and their shit. It is easy for someone to say "Oh well just get your refund".

1. I am upgrading from BFL Singles
2. I don't want a refund, I want what I ordered

Getting a refund would be loaning BFL my hard-earned money to do what they want with it, and giving it back to me at no interest months later.

I am tired of these Useless updates from BFL_Josh. They need to hire useful workers and equipment and release the product that so many of us paid for close to a year ago. I don't care if they lose profit, I don't care if BFL_Josh has to put some of his own money to make it happen, they were optimistic with our money, and failed to have a structured business plan. They should be penalized, not us.

And also, to all of the "I told you so" people with sigs saying BFL is a scam, I don't care what you say. You guys just started posting as the delays began and act like you predicted all of this months into the future. You guys aren't helping the cause at all, you all just piggy backing the next guy and putting the same crap in your sig and saying the same things wanting to feel accomplished. Reminds me of "Yes we can" supporters.

Josh

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:41:28 AM

My advice: get a refund and don't look back.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

troner

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 09:52:02 AM

I asked for refund 4 days ago and nothing has happened yet. Not even an email reply.

How long does it usually take?
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:52:32 AM

Thanks for the input.

I am going to post something and I think most pre-order holders can agree with me, that we have a fear of getting a refund and they actually start shipping en mass shortly after, or even any amount of time after.

I know I am going to get some slack from the above post, and I know sometimes Bitcoin mining/Bitcoin in general can be a small gamble. But you shouldn't have to take chances when you pay for a product from a company, and they don't ship out in a whole year. BFL has been keeping us on our toes since October, saying next month very optimistically every time. While we think to ourselves, "Well why get a refund if they're shipping soon". From the facebook post of them shipping "next week" (beginning of May) to their recent post, they have been practicing very immoral behavior to their customers. If it was October and they'd have honestly told us the delay would be over a year, we'd all of jumped ship to Avalon.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:54:49 AM

Don't start bitchin too loud,they'll do the refund for you  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:56:25 AM

+1
Magnate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:20:06 AM

A thread on a forum isn't going to gain you anything even if it does feel better after venting.

Go talk to a lawyer in the same state as BFL about a case action against them for failing to meet promises on purchases made by customers. They are what 8 months late and under delivering on specs.

But don't do it until they have shipped your unit! You don't want them declaring bankruptcy and going to jail (again) until you have at least got something out of them!!
tigerfree
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:26:00 AM

get refund buy some IC or ASICminer .
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:34:28 AM

The point is he is upgrading, so he in effect looses his discount as well as is left with obsolete hardware he's been led to believe can be replaced, justifying the single for half the retail price.

It's scandalous however that anyone can openly state 'next week' knowing there maybe every chance that won't happen, or even worse knowing for sure!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:34:53 AM

Don't start bitchin too loud,they'll do the refund for you  Roll Eyes

Very true see this

Topic: BFL Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.0

basically; he bitched, they cancelled his $5k order.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:40:14 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 10:53:38 AM by loshia

My advise is - Unite and go to the court. It is US company after all. Where is American justice on the movies only or? I am pretty dam sure that there will be a plenty of lawyers interested in such big case we are talking for millions. When they see a REAL i repeat A !REAL! thread about their business and personalities things will start to move in a right direction FAST!

Remember - You have to unite first and act as ONE otherwise you are going to loose for SURE

Best
PS:
I can bet if all of you fire a claim worth for millions for preordes and another one 10xMilions for lost profits you will be rewarded with a lot of free units and all other fancy stuff coming from BFL. But i doubt it will happen because here everyone watches his own interest only and there is no community spirit at all. I might be wrong about the lack of spirit and i do really want to be ...only time will tell

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:43:31 AM

get refund buy some IC or ASICminer .
It's actually tiring to all the lurkers who read this forum to see people either a) bump up one year old BFL threads or b) start another BFL complaint thread. I think we all get the idea.

If you hate their business practices, either do something about it or move on. The best course of action would be for you to get a refund and move on.

But they might ship next week!  Cheesy

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:45:15 AM

Are there any BFL Pre-Order holders here who'd like to chime in?

dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:47:00 AM

if i were u get a refund... why wait? Josh is probably using your miner to mined , he get double and thanks 2 you.
tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:47:57 AM

Are there any BFL Pre-Order holders here who'd like to chime in?

It's a risk, it's your money. Do what you think is best and if it isn't, well hindsight is a bitch.
tigerfree
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:59:56 AM

My advise is - Unite and go to the court. It is US company after all. Where is American justice on the movies only or? I am pretty dam sure that there will be a plenty of lawyers interested in such big case we are talking for millions. When they see a REAL i repeat A !REAL! thread about their business and personalities things will start to move in a right direction FAST!

Remember - You have to unite first and act as ONE otherwise you are going to loose for SURE

Best
PS:
I can bet if all of you fire a claim worth for millions for preordes and another one 10xMilions for lost profits you will be rewarded with a lot of free units and all other fancy stuff coming from BFL. But i doubt it will happen because here everyone watches his own interest only and there is no community spirit at all. I might be wrong about the lack of spirit and i do really want to be ...only time will tell

No one will go Court every one here have small order he wont losse his time for 2k~5k *i think
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:04:27 AM

Best
PS:

No one will go Court every one here have small order he wont losse his time for 2k~5k *i think

I'm in Texas. I can't imagine BFL customers traveling to Kansas for this. I got a lot going on right now. I should just get what I paid for.

tigerfree
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:09:45 AM

Best
PS:

I'm in Texas. I can't imagine BFL customers traveling to Kansas for this. I got a lot going on right now. I should just get what I paid for.

you wont get you want , you have to waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt long time you get refund buy miner IC build your miner cheaper
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:14:32 AM

That is your problem as i said you are going to loose. You do not realise that your 2-5K are lost already do you? You will get 9 BTC refund at top for 1000 USd invested (90 BTC or so math maight be wrong just an example). That is just ridiculous
Any way i am not trying to get in fight with you but with your thinking you are gonna be victims. The weakest BFL point is that they are US business and US citizens also.

I feel sorry for you guys...I do really wish you to have your BFL toys soon and to enjoy
Good luck!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:46:20 AM

Sell your preorder to a greater fool.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: