Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185917 times)
Be3Pr0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

If anyone need a referral link or code for subscription bonus, just send me a private message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Hi, reserving Ukrainian tranalation. Write me if accepted and I will start.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

I did a valuation on future returns from the BNK token.

Read it here on my Medium blog.

Thank you for leaving inputs and suggestions!

Looks good. Although I'm a bit concerned about the amount being raised here. The returns also for the average Pre-ICO investor will be quite low considering the fact that Ether price has since went 5x in value.

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

Looks good. Although I'm a bit concerned about the amount being raised here. The returns also for the average Pre-ICO investor will be quite low considering the fact that Ether price has since went 5x in value.

Bankera's goal of revolutionizing the banking industry is very ambitious. ETH has doubled 5 times in the short term. If you want to compare earnings with that, maybe BNK will not bring you more benefits in the short term, but it may surprise you in the long run. Kiss
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Hi,
   I would like to apply for hindi translations of thread. Please accept and confirm my application.
thank you.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Bankera ico is 30% of Bankera tokens,so free float will be just 30% of all tokens,price now is just 1.9 euro cents.Worldwide available cards,financial products,token integration on Spectrocoin,Bankera exchange....
Look how fast BNK are vanishing,Spectro has over 600000 customers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

It is true and can not be denied that Digital technology has changed the face of finance. can we see, maybe almost and even the whole world using that technology. The purpose of Bankera is also very logical. I see you have a great and strong team. this project must work.
Ansault

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Bankera ico is 30% of Bankera tokens,so free float will be just 30% of all tokens,price now is just 1.9 euro cents.Worldwide available cards,financial products,token integration on Spectrocoin,Bankera exchange....

ICO tokens are indeed disappearing at alarming rate. Average contribution size since the price hit 1,9 cents is around 1300€, which means people are buying BNK in ~70K chunks on average. At this rate, all available BNK will have sold out by next tuesday or wednesday. So much for keeping the ICO going until the end of february...

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

ICO tokens are indeed disappearing at alarming rate. Average contribution size since the price hit 1,9 cents is around 1300€, which means people are buying BNK in ~70K chunks on average. At this rate, all available BNK will have sold out by next tuesday or wednesday. So much for keeping the ICO going until the end of february...

Why alarming very nice estimate,i have bought some more yesterday.I think buy is coming from Asia countries very much.But i think it will take a little be longer time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Ansault

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Why alarming very nice estimate,i have bought some more yesterday.I think buy is coming from Asia countries very much.But i think it will take a little be longer time

Bankera can't verify accounts fast enough for people who want to get in on this ICO, but don't have any crypto. Can't buy BNK with fiat if your account isn't verified. The window of opportunity is closing fast and in about a week and a half those people are out of luck.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Bankera can't verify accounts fast enough for people who want to get in on this ICO, but don't have any crypto. Can't buy BNK with fiat if your account isn't verified. The window of opportunity is closing fast and in about a week and a half those people are out of luck.

Integrate Jumlo,it takes 20 min to be verify,more people will like to join both sites and exch even after ico
Spectro is so functional,verification need to be done automatic way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

Have some questions about the establishment of this project as financial institute, if I may Smiley

Important to know that one of the goals here, that of acquiring a banking license, is not something that is just going to happen because the timeline says so. Maybe a team member of the project can specify here what kind of license it is that will be obtained as mentioned in the whitepaper, and at what authority will issue it, etc. Why would you get a license? In what country/jurisdiction would you apply for registration (Malta/Cyprus/Gibraltar, or Lithuania?)?

There is a real big difference between becoming an Electronic Monetary Institution and trying to climb this ladder:

https://www.bankingsupervision.europa.eu/ecb/pub/pdf/ssm.list_of_supervised_entities_201712.en.pdf

Expect a real cultural challenge. The "banking community" (ECB) does not really favor cryptocurrencies, as they are currently blowing their own bubble.

Also there are a lot of aspects of the blockchain technology that have to be relayed so that is is fully understood by all parties. There will definitely be the requirement by all financial authorities that when hosting a platform that allows for a cash flow, that a fail safe mechanism is build in. What protocol for example will go in effect when the network bugs for 24 hours and the application is unavailable? You will need to provide a full demonstration of the emergency protocol. This is one of the most important aspects to even get in range of a successful audit.

These details will be crucial as there are projects out there that are a direct copy-paste of this one. Although none of them is aligned with an already established exchange (spectrocoin) that issues cards.

If anyone can provide additional information about the licensing it would be much appreciated. That's kinda what it all comes down to eventually.

Ansault

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

Integrate Jumlo,it takes 20 min to be verify,more people will like to join both sites and exch even after ico

It should be that easy. It took them almost three weeks and multiple tries to get my own account verified. Good thing the Bankera rep frequenting this forum is so quick and helpful. I hear folks are spending hours in support chat queue to get someone to help them.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 02:13:05 PM by Apekool

I could not find licenses issued for either:

UAB Spectro Finance (Lithuania)
https://www.lb.lt/en/sfi-financial-market-participants?market=1&subject=1&business_form=92

Spectro Finance, Ltd (United Kingdom)
https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/financial-services-register

But after some digging things always come up.

In the UK there is registered a UAB Spectro Finance
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000m4IZ5AAM

This company holds the status of EMD Agent (ref 900134) and has ties to Prepaid Financial Services Ltd, which holds the status of Authorised Electronic Money Institution (ref 900036). The latter would probably the one who sends out the Spectrocoin cards as well?

Anyway, if this is correct the relevant regulations concerning the PI/EMI license seem to be applied and maintain in order. There have been a lot of negative posts claiming that the position Spectrocoin took was that of a fraud, but that doesn't seems to have been the case, as the registration and issued license date back to 2012-2013. Doesn't rule out anything of course, because it is also in the nature of a scam that it is one step ahead of you. Though in comparison to similar projects, there is certainly a form of reliability on which to base trust.

Still it would be nice to hear more about the license application, audit etc. I hope all goes well. GL

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:34:28 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:11:07 PM by Apekool

Buy DASH on litebit or alike and enter your Spectrocoin DASH address as depository account. DASH buys BNK.

Or open Gatehub wallet and enable Gatehub Fifth for EUR/USD and you can do a bank transfer, use the internal exchange to get Eth, which you can send to Spectrocoin. Not sure if the account verification is still as fast as if was when I got there (1-2 days for EUR), but might be worth to try. GateHub = scam, don't use

My account on Spectrocoin hasn't been activated for EUR/USD deposits either, and I'm not expecting it to anytime soon Tongue

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

I heard it would arrive on a next exchange soon, is this only a rumor ?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Hi,
   I would like to apply for hindi translations of thread. Please accept and confirm my application.
thank you.

Hello, please check the translation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100059.0
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

We are a financial institution, so we must follow the proper regulations and directions on this matter.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Bankera is going to revolutionize the cryptosphere with their innovative bank for blockchain. This is an ICO that is worth breaking a bank for.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Bankera is going to revolutionize the cryptosphere with their innovative bank for blockchain. This is an ICO that is worth breaking a bank for.
Agree, should you participate Bankera’s ICO? it is live now! Get your own Banker (BNK) tokens at SpectroCoin.com or join in some bounties at the first page.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: