Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Many investors will enter in this market due to high profit that they can make.

It is very possible to be a market for investor funds, rich people etc
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

I dont think bitcoin is only for rich men...
me and my friends are not rich but we owe bitcoins and it is not like what you said..

the key is hardwork and persistence if you want to be successful .. about the it is hard to own one or two every day is because bitcoin price was continuous climbing..
also the the value will rise making it hard to own if you buy it raw with fiat
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

The value of Bitcoin is growing.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
The value has more than tripled in so little time, if one can not afford to buy bitcoin, then its gonna take a long time to make one bitcoin now.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

Since it is a big coin, getting 1BTC is very difficult
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

This was predict long ago, bitcoin price only goes up in the long term. So why not start to get hard work in investment and trading with the bitcoin for the future earnings.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

The price of a Bitcoin is still quite high compared to the income, the ownership is still a pretty hard thing! But now or never! Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly in the near future! (my own opinion)
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

The community of bitcoin is increased. More and more people invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is high. At present, the price of bitcoin is 7.45k $. Therefore, owning a BTC is becoming increasingly difficult.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
nichoslalble

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Actually, BTC is for everybody. If I were you, buy bitcoin when price lower then save it to your secured and safest wallet to avoid hackers. The bitcoin price is always unstable sometimes goes higher and sometimes goes lower.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday because of increasing demand. There is a crypto currency boom right now and I think it might go out from mass media sight once again.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

What do you think, guys?
The reason why you say it is for rich people is because you are focusing to much on 1 BTC value someday or even today.  It is like asking "Is owning $1 Million only for the rich people?".
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Well, it is becoming harder to get 1 BTC everyday because its price is continuously going up. The value of a bitcoin right now is very high that it takes longer time for me to be able to save a huge number of tokens from my signature campaign tasks to convert to some Bitcoins, technically, I can only buy Bitcoins, in pieces now that its price is really high.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

If the price of bitcoin keeps increasing at this rate it's likely that in a couple years 1 bitcoin will  be quite inaccessible for the average person.
my opinion is : if the price of bitcoin is high , ordinary people can buy 0.1 bitcoin , or less . if bitcoin doubles , investors will receive double the profits . even if he only invested a hundred dollars
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

What do you think, guys?
That's the big problem about investing in established cryptocurrencies. You couldn't easily buy a whole cryptocurrency without selling an arm and a leg. Even more so for bitcoin which is increasing in valye way faster than any other cryptocurrency in existence. That's why it is adviced by successful investors to seize the dips that happen to be able to buy bitcoins at a cheaper price.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

What do you think, guys?

Basically the rich can earn 1 bitcoin if they want to because they have money to buy. That is investment, we invest an amount that suits our budget. The rich even if they can afford still they risk their money for it and it doesn’t mean they are favored or more benecial,  anything can happen and so with us.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

This topic are posted from august 2017 and the price of bitcoin that time is about 3k dollars, today the price of bitcoin is about 8k to 9k, if you are saying in that time its hard to own 1bitcoin, how about now its so hard to get bitcoin because of scam projects and websites.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Owning 1 btc becomes harder everyday because bitcoin is becoming more popular, investors are choosing bitcoin as the # 1 choice. And because bitcoin's high value is $ 7.55, not everyone has the money to buy bitcoin and own bitcoin at this time.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Owning 1 btc becomes harder everyday because bitcoin is becoming more popular, investors are choosing bitcoin as the # 1 choice. And because bitcoin's high value is $ 7.55, not everyone has the money to buy bitcoin and own bitcoin at this time.

Indeed, since it's around $7,000 - $10,000, it becomes hard, each day bitcoin price gets bigger, it may go down sometimes because of it's volatility, but it doesn't hit the $6,000 mark, we're on the time where it doesn't go down less than $7,000. It's hard for new investors and traders to own 1 bitcoin, but it's easy for the investors who starts investing on bitcoin earlier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

bitcoin price more extreamly high atm its  hard to get even 1 pcs bitcoin . but consistent work and or accept payment as bitcoin or other crypto will help to increase value it self . just consistent to earn more and be wise for use it .

im also here still learn day by day .
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

I don't think it'll only be limited to the rich ones. More of, this will make people the rich ones. But, anyone can still own bitcoin. It is not the goal of bitcoin thus that's somehow out of the picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: