Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5857 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

Owning 1 bitcoin today is much harder than it used to especially with how it is structured today with the volatility and a lot of unrest towards it by the other major cou tries and players in the economic sector of the world. The most of the glory days happened at the beginning where bitcoin was unheard of and it was still a long way before it was the name that it is today. That is what makes bitcoin exciting though is today it has greater rewards than the past

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Well even the price of bitcoin will increase we can't earn BTC1 in a simple and short period of time, and besides bitcoin price will decrease easily, i think it is a good time though to buy bitcoin if you really want to have it. I suggest you to hold every time you earn bitcoin to reach your goal to have  bitcoin.
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Now it has 1 Bitcoin can make us dizzy thinking about it. Where bitcoin prices can decline very quickly in minutes or hours. And when you want to increase usually bitcoin will take days or months. Probably because the bitcoin is getting higher in value and the number of other altcoins that try to compete with bitcoin.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

It is less than a year ago difficult to have one bitcoin alone because many people who want to have bitcoin so compete to get it. But now, in bitcoin prices that tend to be low, you can have it easier. Problems with bitcoin prices, nobody can keep the bitcoin price alone. Bitcoin prices are influenced by market supply and demand so that bitcoin prices are affected by large amounts of transactions. The owner of a giant bitcoin is not necessarily able to control the price of bitcoin especially small capital. It takes a smart brain for someone to keep the bitcoin price alone. This can be said of price manipulation because bitcoin price is not natural.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
Maybe because it suddenly became expensive, not like few years ago, bitcoin is still affordable not like today, and I see that people who are using bitcoin doesn't have stable job. Many of us use bitcoin as their part time job and others are students, so we don't have yet an amount or money to buy bitcoins.

ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

If you still stick to your plan, today market is a very nice entry point for you to buy a lot of Bitcoin.
This is your last train before Bitcoin will have new all time high again by the end of this year.
Good luck and happy staking Bitcoin Wink
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

If you still stick to your plan, today market is a very nice entry point for you to buy a lot of Bitcoin.
This is your last train before Bitcoin will have new all time high again by the end of this year.
Good luck and happy staking Bitcoin Wink
it is true, if currently only save 1btc it is very less, because this is the right time to buy BTC, because the price is slightly down, and ahir the year the price will likely go up, and that's the right time to sell
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Because the higher the bitcoin price the harder to obtain !

Recently bitcoin prices is too high because greater demand especially from Japan and South Korea who control about 40% bitcoin world transaction
And for the other influence , bch and forking make bitcoin even valuable than before

Well I agree with that and we cannot expect for it to adjust. Personally speaking, these days earning is very hard and if you are unlucky enough your earnings will be scammed by the project teams of ICO,  and for me it is very hard to my part to accept since I have pour so much hardwork in to that to gain something in return and I cannot do something since we don't know who's the person behind, and in addition to the the price depreciate these days frequently.

jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

I think it because have more people investing bitcoin everyday.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

He increase him price everyday. i mean emotional type of price Smiley you can not own him easily.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

What do you think, guys?
Bitcoin is not only for the rich people. All person can have a fraction of bitcoin, even if it's not 1 bitcoin, it still count. It is not necessary to have 1 coin, just buy what you can afford. Number of coins you have didn't matter, what you will earn by your own money, time and effort value.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Why would it be hard to keep 1 BTC every day? When you have just your coin keep in your wallet and you would be very lucky to have 1 BTC in your wallet unlike us who are working hard to be able to get at least 1 BTC in our wallets. It is not hard to hold it and wait until bitcoin price rises again in the future, you just need to have a patience and trust in bitcoin that it will work out in the future.  Wink
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Well in terms in mining, the average electricity cost to mine 1btc is around $26,000 in South Korea as the most expensive
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

But this is what makes it possible to earn on it. So let the price continue to rise. And it is not necessary to buy a bitcoin, everyone can afford a certain part of bitcoin.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 10:57:55 PM by benhill

I do not buy the ideal that bitcoin will become currency for the rich,even i could rather say that bitcoin is for less priviledged because bitcoin allow you to hold as less as 0.00000001 Bitcoin (0.01) so there is no cause for alarm concerning the rise of bitcoin price. Buy as much as you can afford later it can even rise upto 1bitcoin if keeping it in the right place.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Yes its hard to own 1 bitcoin maybe rich people can afford that but how about the poor people ? Like me, its hard to own 1 btc because we dont have enough money to invest for that higher amount. In rich people they are easy to buy that bitcoin. Because they have a lot of money and thet will sell it if bitcoin price will rise

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

its hard because the price of bitcoin is getting high and high again and we can see about the demand of bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin is high too which is the price of bitcoin will be stable at high price, and this situation makes we hard to get 1 Bitcoin. how to get 1 bitcoin In fast is just buy a bitcoin from the market

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

What do you think, guys?
This is true. And that is because of the amount of people that are investing everyday with bitcoin. And if I do say, they are INCREASING. Making bitcoin value even more bigger, but at the same time the price also imcreasesaking it harder and harder to buy bitcpin with each passing day. That's why it is advised that people who are planning to buy bitcoin should seize the price declines as these are the only times when bitcpin is slightly easier to be bought.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

not everyone can buy 1 bitcoin except the rich because bitcoin price is very expensive not tens of dollars, but hundreds of dollars, if I was a rich person I would definitely buy this bitcoin because if we buy it at this time of the next year bitcoin price will be up increase can even be 5-fold, but unfortunately we can afford to buy it that much, my advice for friends who can afford to buy bitcoin do not be afraid to lose, because I believe the bitcoin value will surely rise again, will be the world's currency
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

As of now the value of btc is not yet good compared to the date of the this thread.
Because right now the price of btc is very low and we don't even know when is the right time to sell our savings. Im still hoping that it will be back to normal before the end of this year. That's why it is hard to us as a holder of btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: