Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] Cindicator Speculation - A Breakout Token?  (Read 4527 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

Anybody knows when CND is going to hit the exchange - and which exchange. Itchy, trigger finger here

No one know and dev wont promises about it. Thats what i like about this coin. The dev never promise good thing but always deliver a good news and progress. I really like such project and team. I have strong feeling bittrex will listed this coin aince the coin has a huge community and weel distribution also very ooth ico.
Bittrex did not list coin because of money. But will only losted good and real development project token. Also token with out sec issued

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

With a working apps on play and app store, several reputable partners including Microsoft Bizspark and Moscow exchange, and advisors from Bitcoin Foundation and Waves, I'm speculating that the the ICO next month for Cindicator (billing itself as decentralised predictive analytics for hedge funds and traders) would be sold out under a week and could go for up to x10 once the tokens hit the exchanges because at $0.01 per token, a working product, and all that pedigree behind it, I just cannot see it staying at the price after the ICO.
Cindicator reached it's hard cap, it is a very successful ICO. I wouldn't be surprise if the price of it increases significantly after it hit the exchanges.
pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

With a working apps on play and app store, several reputable partners including Microsoft Bizspark and Moscow exchange, and advisors from Bitcoin Foundation and Waves, I'm speculating that the the ICO next month for Cindicator (billing itself as decentralised predictive analytics for hedge funds and traders) would be sold out under a week and could go for up to x10 once the tokens hit the exchanges because at $0.01 per token, a working product, and all that pedigree behind it, I just cannot see it staying at the price after the ICO.
Cindicator reached it's hard cap, it is a very successful ICO. I wouldn't be surprise if the price of it increases significantly after it hit the exchanges.

The IOU tokens are already being sold for 3-4 multiple of ICO price, considering that only approximately 12% of applicants were allowed to participate,  it is reasonable to assume the Token will do well in upcoming months.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

The IOU tokens are already being sold for 3-4 multiple of ICO price, considering that only approximately 12% of applicants were allowed to participate,  it is reasonable to assume the Token will do well in upcoming months.

I am pretty sure this coin will worth 10x at first launch in exchange then after 3-4 month it will goes to 30x just like omise go did. A lot of positive thing in this ico if we compare to other ico. No bonus for all participant is also a good sign. And the team always announce what they really did and what they will do.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

I am pretty sure this coin will worth 10x at first launch in exchange then after 3-4 month it will goes to 30x just like omise go did. A lot of positive thing in this ico if we compare to other ico. No bonus for all participant is also a good sign. And the team always announce what they really did and what they will do.
Some lucky investors will be striking the motherlode
ahoenk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Why no one comment on this thread ? Are you guys going to buy it cheap silently ? How cheap it could be when it hit etherdelta ? Any opinion about the price ? Its 3 days to go to free market. Any clue ? I read someone said it will be 30x when it hit exchanger. I believe at first it will be 10x -20x but not more then 20x.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:10 PM

Recently, most of famous project can not increases its value to the moon as your said if this project raised a huge funds from crowdsale as Cindicator. Example Status, MobileGo, these projects can not pump higher than x3 value at first, final these tokens also dumped to low price, even under ICO price a short time lol Grin
ahoenk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

Recently, most of famous project can not increases its value to the moon as your said if this project raised a huge funds from crowdsale as Cindicator. Example Status, MobileGo, these projects can not pump higher than x3 value at first, final these tokens also dumped to low price, even under ICO price a short time lol Grin

Why you compare this ico with shitty ico ? Lets wacth what happen in next three days. How market pricing this token. You want to buy at lowest price ? Under ico price for cnd is a really funny thing. No one get shity bonus scheme in this ico. You know that ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cryptotina

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Why you compare this ico with shitty ico ? Lets wacth what happen in next three days. How market pricing this token. You want to buy at lowest price ? Under ico price for cnd is a really funny thing. No one get shity bonus scheme in this ico. You know that ?
OP was just stating a recent thread with some of the most successful ICO. Not saying that the same fate awaits CND. However, you calling those other ICO shitty just shows how far out of your depth you are
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

It should be a breakout Token

Low Hard cap - $15M

Working mobile application for prediction market

ITs hard to say until 12th of October when it launch

LEts see Smiley
BitcoinLoan

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

Everything it will come out after 12 october. But i think like other people that cindicator will be breakout token.
Cryptotina

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

It should be a breakout Token

Low Hard cap - $15M

Working mobile application for prediction market

ITs hard to say until 12th of October when it launch

LEts see Smiley
12th, eh? Thanks for the reminder. The charts will settle the debate
Toregaa

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:02 PM

ICO Stats were quite impressive if i remember correctly.

Raised 15 Million $ - People were willing to contribute 500 Million $. This is 33 x !!!
Roughly 34.000 applications only 4000 accepted.

These are great numbers.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

Counting hours to the released token. But only at etherdelta available, even binance admin talked to telegram that he is getting a hundred mesaages a day for asking to list it. But i think the dev dont want to list it there. I am prety sure it will be listed on bittrex or polo. The only token with stict kyc and the dev always deliver what they said. I am not shilling here. Tellong you the fact..what about the price ? Let the market decide..
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

I got into Cindicator via the twitter campaign.  This is the one I have the highest hopes for.  I think its a for sure winner.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Flapjackz

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

Its already x2 the ICO prices which is pretty unusual.
And its being shilled hard af on 4chan, this is definetely going to be a x10 bagger.
In this market where all alts are down, its outperforming most of the ICOs coming out like Engima

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:45:46 AM

Low marketcap as mentioned by everyone in the ICO

The price proof it, its x2.2-2.3 of ICO price within just first day of token release.

Look further, you would see how big can CND grow Smiley
realediston

Activity: 277

Earn it

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Price is already 15x from November 2. It was $0.007

I think this can easily go till 10$

chitsro

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

what happend with CND? is increased with 150% today..
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

CND is a good coin that promises much better places to come. Take and wait, you'll make a lot of money. the updates will come to quite a lot better places surely follow I follow

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: