Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80986 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Can someone explain why such a big discount on tokens of the project? As many as 62 percent . Very rarely, even in a falling market seen such a discount. Where to see the amount of invested funds?

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiscoMan

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Do you think that in Africa there is no Internet? Just the people there are poor and the cost of the Internet for them is very large. Perhaps, if we can reduce it, you get to take part of the market itself. The market is huge, but the population is very poor.
Today technologies allow to make access to the Internet very cheap. Therefore, I think that the company will be able to find tariffs for the service on the Internet that local people can afford.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

This continent is developing, therefore a few years and there will be competition in the IT sector. If you make a best price offer , then you may be able to get a good market share. But this is just my guess.
The African continent is a huge number of people. Unfortunately, the financial situation there leaves much to be desired... however, this does not mean that there are no potential users.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Today technologies allow to make access to the Internet very cheap.
Equipment for creating infrastructure for organizing Internet access requires a very large investment. I hope that the project will be able to collect the necessary amounts of money.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

I agree, the site is quite simple. But it clearly talked about all components of the project and submitted all necessary to review the documents including the white paper. Perhaps in the future the developers will make the website even better.
And as for me, this is a normal project site. There is all the necessary information. And all sorts of decorations and other things are a waste of money.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Can someone explain why such a big discount on tokens of the project? As many as 62 percent . Very rarely, even in a falling market seen such a discount. Where to see the amount of invested funds?
projects are now constantly arranging grand sales to attract new investors. Therefore, this is not the biggest discount I have seen lately.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.
The cost of covering the territory will be largely determined on the basis of the tectonic characteristics of the equipment and the selected communication standards. Now a lot of used equipment of past generations is sold by companies in other countries. It is very inexpensive.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

The cost of covering the territory will be largely determined on the basis of the tectonic characteristics of the equipment and the selected communication standards. Now a lot of used equipment of past generations is sold by companies in other countries. It is very inexpensive.
Do you mean to make a coating on 3-G technology? On the one hand, of course, you can use a lot of dismantled equipment that is sold by operators at auctions. It really can significantly reduce the budget.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Do you mean to make a coating on 3-G technology? On the one hand, of course, you can use a lot of dismantled equipment that is sold by operators at auctions. It really can significantly reduce the budget.
And does it make sense now to deploy a network that will be deliberately outdated? It seems to me that this is discarded money. You need to do everything with the latest technology and scientific progress!
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

Now familiar with the site team. Would to spend more money. The site looks cheap , and it will trigger a negative reaction from investors. Therefore funds will be collected by less.
The website is a calling card for potential investors. It needs to be always on top, then perhaps investors will have more trust in the team and the project.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

The website is a calling card for potential investors. It needs to be always on top, then perhaps investors will have more trust in the team and the project.
Just beautifully and expensively made sites are the first business card of scam projects. )))
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Just beautifully and expensively made sites are the first business card of scam projects. )))
Here you are absolutely right. Scammers always take care of their appearance and spend a lot of money on websites and social networks.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.
And tell me when it was not risky to invest? Investing in any business involves risk. One hundred percent guarantee you no one will ever give, especially in the cryptocurrency. Invest in cryptocurrency those who expect huge profits in a short period of time.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Here you are absolutely right. Scammers always take care of their appearance and spend a lot of money on websites and social networks.
I believe this statement is not true. A Scam is always possible to find mistakes in websites and other false information. For example, can be data from other sites, just in a different shell. Watch this and you will never confuse a good site and Scam.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

The idea of the project is very unusual . I did the first time I see that developers engaged in the development of ICO in any particular region. It looks very bold on the part of the team , as Africa is a very poor region and the presence of a good Internet can give the development of new technologies.
You are right, the project really looks very promising. This is the case when a team is not just going to work, but to do good. Respect such projects!
Do not blindly believe in the goodness we were all thinking the same thing, to make money. Well, when the project has a combined goal and the team is very decent. This is a great bonus to the development.
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

yesterday, the CAJ price pumped till $250, the biggest hit till now.

the market can fluctuate any time this pump and dump market.
I also agree with this, don't give value spikes, there's always some kind of manipulation. Only the arrival of these investors leads the project to increase.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

I also agree with this, don't give value spikes, there's always some kind of manipulation. Only the arrival of these investors leads the project to increase.

Unfortunately, investors are not yet willing to invest in ICO. I hope that next year the courses will increase, and the ICO will be regulated. I'd love to see such a scenario in the crypto market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

Unfortunately, investors are not yet willing to invest in ICO. I hope that next year the courses will increase, and the ICO will be regulated. I'd love to see such a scenario in the crypto market.
I would like to believe in positive developments in the next year, but unfortunately I don't believe in the global growth of the cryptocurrency. In my opinion the interest for the ICO will still be missing.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Do you think that in Africa there is no Internet? Just the people there are poor and the cost of the Internet for them is very large. Perhaps, if we can reduce it, you get to take part of the market itself. The market is huge, but the population is very poor.
Today technologies allow to make access to the Internet very cheap. Therefore, I think that the company will be able to find tariffs for the service on the Internet that local people can afford.
Maybe so, but the territory of Africa is very large , and solvent population is only a small Dale of the total . The country is very poor, therefore the cost should be very low.

dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Africa's market is huge. There is a chance to become pioneers in the field of communications. And although I have repeatedly heard about plans to occupy this market, it is still free.
No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.
This continent is developing, therefore a few years and there will be competition in the IT sector. If you make a best price offer , then you may be able to get a good market share. But this is just my guess.
But the rest of the world does not stand still and is also actively developed, so I think Africa will remain the backward region. But such projects help to develop the region and makes it interesting for large IT corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: