Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:40:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80997 times)
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
To achieve mass character you need to attract a huge number of users. Is there so many devices in Africa? After all, the most inexpensive laptop or smartphone costs more than a hundred dollars, and for the local population it is a lot of money.
Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
I think you too have a low opinion of the standard of Africa, there are a lot of rich countries, Yes, there are poor I know, but life there is not much different from life in other regions.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Don't know what you do not like the project. The team pursues a noble goal, and I think they have all the chances to conduct a successful ICO. Left to attract investors.
This is the most important in any business, to find money for development. No matter how good the idea was, you should adjust the business to market realities.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

I don't trust the team, always trying to expose them or not to see compliance with, a lot of scams thus have been revealed. This project is what I love and I enjoy watching him.
It's true. This project has a quite clear and simple task. Therefore, many follow the development of the project and hope for a successful implementation.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

As far as I know in Africa, the problem with the Internet in general. his or not at all or he is terribly slow and very expensive.
It is difficult to imagine that where things are like this ... When you live in a megacity it seems that everywhere everything is very civilized and technological.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

As far as I know in Africa, the problem with the Internet in general. his or not at all or he is terribly slow and very expensive.
It is difficult to imagine that where things are like this ... When you live in a megacity it seems that everywhere everything is very civilized and technological.
Alas, coverage even in developed countries in some places leaves much to be desired ... what to say about the vast territories of poor Africa ... The situation there is simply catastrophic.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Guys are a multi-billion dollar business. I am sure that there are not only all the calculations, but also the whole research of this business model.
Of course it is! Before launching such projects dozens of calculations and economic models are done. Everything is planned and agreed.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Of course it is! Before launching such projects dozens of calculations and economic models are done. Everything is planned and agreed.
And since the team decided to start this project, then they are confident in their calculations. as large investors will not invest in a dubious project. And in the case of project Cajutel, without attracting large capital, it will not be possible to collect the necessary funds.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
I think so too. African countries are of course poor, but it seems to me that we very much underestimate the number of people who are able to use this offer.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I think so too. African countries are of course poor, but it seems to me that we very much underestimate the number of people who are able to use this offer.
I am sure that a market analysis or population survey was conducted. To invest crazy money in the blind no one will.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

The biggest problem of this continent is that the population is very poor and many do not need the Internet at all. In large cities, there are already providers with which they will have to compete, and in small ones people have little money.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

The biggest problem of this continent is that the population is very poor and many do not need the Internet at all. In large cities, there are already providers with which they will have to compete, and in small ones people have little money.
Why do you think that they do not need internet at all? I think that someone who has at least some opportunity will definitely not refuse.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Even in large cities, the speed and price leaves much to be desired, so that competition is possible and necessary.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
It is certain that they have some resources besides the money that the team plans to collect on ICO. For the full launch of the project, huge funds are needed. I hope that they will collect the amount they need!
Zhenka

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Why do you think that they do not need internet at all? I think that someone who has at least some opportunity will definitely not refuse.
Many people in these countries have enough time just to feed their families. Many generally starve. And in large cities, where a more stable financial situation, the Internet already exists
Zhenka

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
It is certain that they have some resources besides the money that the team plans to collect on ICO. For the full launch of the project, huge funds are needed. I hope that they will collect the amount they need!
Unfortunately, the ico market is not very active this year. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether this project will be able to collect at least softcap.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

Unfortunately, the ico market is not very active this year. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether this project will be able to collect at least softcap.
Yes, to spend ico in times of such a strong fall of crypto is not the best occupation. Investors are in a panic and they clearly have no time for choosing a project for investment. Perhaps the situation will improve in 2019

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Alas, the world is not only a feature of the territory of the metropolis. I often travel and often visit places where there is no mobile Internet, and there is no mobile connection itself ...
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Alas, coverage even in developed countries in some places leaves much to be desired ... what to say about the vast territories of poor Africa ... The situation there is simply catastrophic.
It probably is. I was not in Africa and I do not know what the situation is there. But judging by the information that I found on the Internet in Africa is really a very difficult situation for people.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Without a normal business planning, you will not open an elementary shop or a small diner. When you run such projects as Cajutel applies a huge amount of financial calculations.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

And since the team decided to start this project, then they are confident in their calculations. as large investors will not invest in a dubious project. And in the case of project Cajutel, without attracting large capital, it will not be possible to collect the necessary funds.
In fact, if you studied statistics of fees in different ICOs, you would notice that large investments from various investment and venture funds are present in almost any project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: