Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80986 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Don't know what you do not like the project. The team pursues a noble goal, and I think they have all the chances to conduct a successful ICO. Left to attract investors.
Let's see how this goal will be implemented and whether there will be investors to sponsor the Internet on the African continent. I think it is a difficult task.
Today, any project is difficult to implement, the situation on the market, the competition ... I am sure that the team analyzed the complexity of the situation and has a plan for the implementation of this project. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Project Cajutel has all the necessary financial calculations. Of course, the team all data was calculated many times and provided for all possible scenarios.
I am sure that the developers and managers of project Cajutel carefully studied all the nuances and took into account in their calculations. Everything they should have and be good!
I am sure about that. To risk and not examine all the "pitfalls", at least very stupid. And here the question is about large material investments and it is foolish to take risks, hardly anyone wants. So I wish success to the project Cajutel.
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I completely agree. A good project, and investors are the main and main goal, but a good idea will always find support and like-minded people.
And agree that the idea of the project Cajutel is interesting in all respects!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

I am sure about that. To risk and not examine all the "pitfalls", at least very stupid. And here the question is about large material investments and it is foolish to take risks, hardly anyone wants. So I wish success to the project Cajutel.
Of course, all necessary calculations of the project profitability were made. Who will invest in the project without such calculations and indicators? This is a highly profitable business in which many millions of dollars are invested.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

The project promises to be commercially successful. Africa, although a poor continent, has very great potential. I think that this may be a very successful investment project.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

The project promises to be commercially successful. Africa, although a poor continent, has very great potential. I think that this may be a very successful investment project.
Africa is indeed a very poor continent. But there is a lot of population. Yes, the poor, but they are just a lot. The project can be quite popular and successful!
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.
For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.
I think demand creates supply and the team is smart enough to understand, because they chose this direction. Hard for me to tell about real life in Africa, as I was not there never. I think the project has a great idea and huge potential.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

Yes, Africa does have a lot of population. And they are all potential customers. even with a low price for the service there you can earn at the expense of gross turnover.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

Of course, all necessary calculations of the project profitability were made. Who will invest in the project without such calculations and indicators? This is a highly profitable business in which many millions of dollars are invested.
I agree with you, without such calculations it is impossible to build a business model. As I'm sure the team has researched the market and spent the applicability of his ideas.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:01:56 PM
Merited by suppguiriaagcludri (1)

Yes, Africa does have a lot of population. And they are all potential customers. even with a low price for the service there you can earn at the expense of gross turnover.
For this region, you can not set high rates for the service of access to the Internet. If the price is not available for most, the project is doomed to failure. Only due to the mass character you can reach a positive profitability and earn!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

For this region, you can not set high rates for the service of access to the Internet. If the price is not available for most, the project is doomed to failure. Only due to the mass character you can reach a positive profitability and earn!
As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
I agree with you, but in this area it is possible to do without the mass use. If the team will contract with several organizations for services.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

Of course, I do not live in Africa, but I think that the competition among Internet providers is as high there as on other continents. So many people can not be without the Internet.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

I would say that the benefits of the Internet makes well-chosen rates , which are based on the financial situation in the region. In Africa a very specific consumer .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

I would say that the benefits of the Internet makes well-chosen rates , which are based on the financial situation in the region. In Africa a very specific consumer .
Yes, Africa is very poor mainly. Rich people are concentrated only in large cities. There and need to supply the Internet. Cover the entire territory of the mainland will be very difficult.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Yes, Africa is very poor mainly. Rich people are concentrated only in large cities. There and need to supply the Internet. Cover the entire territory of the mainland will be very difficult.

On any continent and any country can win the market. The thing is how much this will cost money. In this case, the cost of advertising will be huge.

andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

On any continent and any country can win the market. The thing is how much this will cost money. In this case, the cost of advertising will be huge.
I agree with you, in any region will succeed to win the market, the question is the amount of money you can spend.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.
For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.
Well, you know that the population on that continent is very poor. Thus the cost of Internet should be kept to a minimum in order to attract the attention of future users.
I doubt that Africans have a large selection of Internet service providers. Most likely they use expensive Internet and any competitor with a lower price can win a large chunk of the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

It's not necessary. If users offer a lower price for the services they themselves choose your provider. In my country plays a big role, low cost services.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

It's not necessary. If users offer a lower price for the services they themselves choose your provider. In my country plays a big role, low cost services.
But in order to let users know about not expensive Internet, will have to spend serious money on advertising. As advertising expensive Internet on every corner and the confidence it causes more. Not always the best quality products and cheaper become popular, trite due to the fact that nobody knows them.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: