Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 168998 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

Lending and pawning are hug business all over the world and am wondering if we own tokens will we be able to lend or lease them out to other members and earn profit share? Is that a part of the over all plan as well?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
destruct (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Hello, where can I see that I was received ...

Hello, diamondox!
I would like to clarify what you mean?

destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

Lending and pawning are hug business all over the world and am wondering if we own tokens will we be able to lend or lease them out to other members and earn profit share? Is that a part of the over all plan as well?

Hello!
The previous message, which was written a little before you, is what you need to answer this question.
Read this new publication:
https://blog.goldmint.io/trust-management-and-investment-with-gold-tokens-loaning-and-pawning-654a7d9a64f3

All the latest news about our project is available here: https://blog.goldmint.io/

diamondox

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

Hello, where can I see that I was received ...

Hello, diamondox!
I would like to clarify what you mean?
Sorry, Where can I see the list of participants?
Shadowkipper

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

how about bounties and airdrop Huh
destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:57:25 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:44:02 PM by destruct

GoldMint blockchain: why custom?

Hello. My name is Anton. I worked as a C++ programmer for about 10 years, then moved to the cryptoworld. I have designed and implemented several DApps.

Now I am a part of the GoldMint team as the Lead Blockchain Developer and I am proud of that. I enjoy working together with other developers from our team. It’s an awesome experience and I am sure we will deliver a great product that will solve real world problems for our customers.

You can read more about the GoldMint project in our whitepaper here.

What is blockchain?

Blockchain is a technology which supports a decentralized distributed ledger DB whose main purpose is to protect its users against the situation that is commonly referred to as “double-spend.” An example would be when an individual spends a cryptocurrency on an item (a Ferrari) and immediately spends the same coins on another item.

Because blockchain is decentralized (almost like BitTorrent). This means that different users can will have different versions of reality. For example, 90% of the users will indicate you have purchased the car, but the remaining 10% will claim you have not. Because of the of the distributed nature of the block chain, these two groups will have different histories of the transactions. How does blockchain solve this problem and prevent cheating? This is accomplished through the use of a Consensus Algorithm. Consensus will eventually determine which version is correct and therefore, which history fork to choose. The above is a simplified description of consensus.

Bitcoin uses Proof-of-Work (PoW) Consensus Algorithm. The user who consumes more electricity is the one that wins. If you want to revert some transaction and do a double spend you should buy a very powerful miner and burn a lot of electricity. Then you can “go back in time” and change the blockchain.

It seems that in real life it is very energy consuming to go back in time too. Time is ticking and the history is made and there is no easy means to go back. Just like in blockchain.

There is an alternative to PoW algorithm that is called Proof-of-Stake (PoS). The “miner” in PoS is usually called a validator. In it’s simplest form, PoS is where your stake of cryptocurrency matters, but not your mining power. So even if you can easily rebuild the whole blockchain from scratch in a second it is just not economically feasible to do this even if you own large stake of cryptocurrency.

How should the GoldMint blockchain work?

We wish to build a custom-tailored PoS blockchain that works only with 2 tokens — GOLD token and MNT token. When someone transfers GOLD token his transaction is added to the current block. The GoldMint validator automatically gets a fraction of his transaction as a reward for validating this block.

The Block validator will use MNT token as a stake to validate blocks. The more MNT tokens the validator has, the more GOLD fees he collects.

Very simplified picture of this process:

Basic GoldMint blockchain properties:

1. Openness
Anybody should be able to become a validator. Just download GoldMint software from the official repository and start it.

2. PoS Consensus Algorithm
GoldMint should use PoS as it is more natural for GoldMint infrastructure than PoW. Block validator should use MNT token as a stake to validate blocks.

3. The validator should receive GOLD token as rewards
The rewards should be paid as soon as possible (at time of block validation).

4. Tokens
No MNT or GOLD token emission occurs during block validation. Addition of other tokens on top of our blockchain is possible only by forking the code.

5. Smart contracts
There will be no custom-minted token or smart contract capabilities in the first version.

Please note that this is our current vision of what we are building and it will (of course) evolve!

We don't publish our full-size article saving forum space
and making it more convenient for our readers.
Here is the link.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

how about bounties and airdrop Huh

check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091804.0

destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:56:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 10:24:50 AM by destruct

GoldMint Elevator pitch by the platform’s co-founder and CEO Dmitry Plutschevsky.

In his speech, Dmitry outlines the ideas behind the project and specifies the essence of the GoldMint company and GOLD cryptoassets. Drawing the examples of GOLD digital assets use-cases, he explains how gold-backed assets can be used both by cryptocommunity and traditional investors. Watch the video to get the GoldMint concept within two minutes.

YOUTUBE LINK

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

Very interesting! I will follow up you, guys!! Good luck!  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
ahitman

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

Hey!

Why do I need a token in your blockchain? Is it an index of the value of an ounce of gold?

I wonder what will come and keep my eyes on it)
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Attempts to turn gold into a digital asset have been done for a long time. I wish you big success in your endeavors.
destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

Hey!

Why do I need a token in your blockchain? Is it an index of the value of an ounce of gold?

I wonder what will come and keep my eyes on it)

Hello!
Yes, 1 GOLD = cost of 1 ounce of gold on stock exchanges.

The characteristics of the GOLD cryptoasset include the following:

100% transparency  of  information  about  all  Gold  owned by GoldMint, disclosing the company’s  gold  reserves  and  its  ability  to  buy  back  GOLD  at  its  current  trading price. 
        GoldMint  uses the  decentralized blockchain  for  smart  contracts  and  for harboring  its  cryptoassets 
        GoldMint  uses  ETF  for  liquidity  and  elasticity.  ETF helps you trade  gold  far  faster than physical gold does
        A  secured  loan may  contain gold, like jewelry or coins. GoldMint helps you store this collateral in its unique Custody Bot.
        The ability to receive passive income as market price of GOLD rises. 
        Robotic storage unit Custody Bot                                                                                                                 
        Buyback of GOLD for fiat according to the current price of GOLD. 
        A fast user registration system and identification.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

Attempts to turn gold into a digital asset have been done for a long time. I wish you big success in your endeavors.

Greetings!

Our main advantages:

1. We have a 100% transparent provision of gold, which will be confirmed by blockchain and regular audits.
2. We have a smart vending safe - Custody Bot.
3. We're going to make a real international exchange of the cryptoasset GOLD for physical gold.
4. We send 12.5% of commissions to charitable organizationsall all over the world.
5. With the help of Custody Bot, we're going to make cheap p2p loaning secured by gold all over the world.
6. We launch our blockchain on the Graphene platform, that stands out by the transaction processing speed and security.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

Project is very interesting , do you have any bounty yet?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

Project is very interesting , do you have any bounty yet?

Hello!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091804.0

destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

The GoldMint platform requires special security for transactions with GOLD cryptoassets. Therefore, we decided to abandon the Ethereum platform in favor of Graphene. A lot of financial and exchange systems have been already deployed in the Graphene environment and the technology has proven its reliability. The GoldMint team developers will take the Graphene and modify it to fit our business logic. With all these changes we can say that GoldMint will have custom blockchain with a broad bandwidth - up to a thousand transactions per second..

saladfingers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

4. We send 12.5% of commissions to charitable organizationsall all over the world.

I have a question. How does GoldMint differentiate from DigixDAO DGX gold token?

Also, my 5 cents is that involve charity is not the right way to go.
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:44:20 AM

It is also a blockchain project for gold, which is very attractive for individuals, such as DGD, which gives us a very high return. Maybe I will consider investing some of them.
Dezmond

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

oчeнь пoxoжe нa paзвoдняк. Пoлнo oчeнь yмныx cлoв в peлизe, нa дeлe oпиcывaютcя зayмнo пpocтыe и oбязaтeльныe тecты. нacтopaживaeт этo.
On the one hand da.no.esli look on the other side. It is possible to evaluate the project as very interesting. But to advise so far either-crashed
destruct (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

I have a question. How does GoldMint differentiate from DigixDAO DGX gold token?

Also, my 5 cents is that involve charity is not the right way to go.

Greetings!

Differences   between   Goldmint   and   other  gold   cryptocurrency   blockchains  include  the  following:
Goldmint uses its own blockchain and altcoin, called MNT, for GOLD transactions.
Goldmint  uses Proof-of-Stake where miners  are  doled blocks/ transactions  according   to the  amount  of MNT they have. Proof  of  stake  (PoS)  is  faster,  simpler and cheaper  than proof of work (PoW). 
Physical gold and ETFs are stored in a programmed decentralized storage unit.
Custody Bot    -   Goldmint’s   innovative  storage unit  is programmed to automatically  identify  and  store  gold  jewelry,  small  ingots  (up  to  100  grams)  and  coins without human intervention. 

Best regards,
GoldMint community.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: