Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 168999 times)
ahitman

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

As far as I understood, this thing would be something like a coffee machine, so you'll be able to use it wherever you find it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

I found that in the white paper:
How will Custody Bot work?
  1. User presses the Open button. The tray slides out. The user places a product in it, which gets loaded into the box.
  2. The product put into the Custody Bot machine enters the spectral analysis block. A manipulator forces the product onto scales where it is weighed twice, once in air then in liquid.
  3. Once inspection is complete, the manipulator returns the product to one of the compartments inside the Custody Bot.
  4. The spectral data and weighting data are fed into a computer installed inside the box. This measurement data is encoded on the blockchain, made public to anyone who wants to see the information.
  5. To retrieve your product: GoldMint gives you the code of your deposit box. Enter this address on the front panel. The manipulator takes out the product and places it on the tray, ready for you to take.
But I don't understand who will have to do that.. regular customers?

So I can exchange physical gold for cryptocurrency or fiat? What if I want to return my gold, which I gave CustodyBot?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

You can find all answers here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azikjfQp8Ng
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

What fee can we expect buying gold with Visa or mastercard?
Can I use another credit cards?
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:34:52 PM

Great. Thank you for you help!
ahitman

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

Will GOLD replace USDT? USDT practically equals a dollar nowadays, so how is GOLD better?
getwork

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

Total fee for cirle fiat currency - GOLD - fiat currency is going to be 2%.
And what other cards besides VISA/MASTERCARD would you like to use?
getwork

Activity: 321

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Will GOLD replace USDT? USDT practically equals a dollar nowadays, so how is GOLD better?

Tether has been on the market for a long time. There are a lot of rumors about him latelt.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:02:34 PM

Total fee for cirle fiat currency - GOLD - fiat currency is going to be 2%.
And what other cards besides VISA/MASTERCARD would you like to use?
American Express  for example. Or local card which is used only in one country.
destruct (OP)

Activity: 1232

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:12:14 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 02:40:11 PM by destruct

GoldMint's CTO, Konstantin Pichugin, and lead blockchain developer Anton Akentiev reveal the details about the development of GoldMint platform, its Graphene-based blockchain and the know-how of the project - Custody Bot vending machine.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

1. User presses the Open button. The tray slides out. The user places a product in it, which gets loaded into the box.
  2. The product put into the Custody Bot machine enters the spectral analysis block. A manipulator forces the product onto scales where it is weighed twice, once in air then in liquid.
  3. Once inspection is complete, the manipulator returns the product to one of the compartments inside the Custody Bot.
  4. The spectral data and weighting data are fed into a computer installed inside the box. This measurement data is encoded on the blockchain, made public to anyone who wants to see the information.
  5. To retrieve your product: GoldMint gives you the code of your deposit box. Enter this address on the front panel. The manipulator takes out the product and places it on the tray, ready for you to take.

Greetings!

Wow! Thank you for the loyalty, you described it best!

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

Greetings!

Wow! Thank you for the loyalty, you described it best!

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

Thanks. I am going to take part in your ICO. Can I buy some GOLD before the event starts?
destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

Greetings!

You've just mentioned one of our main goals. What we know about Tether is it doesn't backed by real dollar. Bubble. Also USDT founders doesn't provide buyback of the tokens but we do.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

Did you know that the maximum transaction capacity of Bitcoin is 2 transactions per second, while Visa can handle up to 56000? Read more about the future of Bitcoin and its development possibilities on Coinspeaker.

ahitman

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:48:21 PM

Can it be mined? If yes, what kind of equipment would I need to?
Or there is some other way I can get profit?
destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

An international conference "Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference"
on the 7th of September in Stockholm

An international conference called "Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference" is to be held on the 7th of September in Stockholm, in which Vlad Martynov, GoldMint's advisor, will be participating. He will talk about what problems can be solved by the stable GOLD token and about details of the project and Custody Bot. Visit us at the B3 stand, ask questions and get familiar with the project!

https://stockholm.blockchainconf.world/

destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

Greetings!

Total fee for the cycle "fiat - GOLD - fiat" is going to be 1-3%.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Can it be mined? If yes, what kind of equipment would I need to?
Or there is some other way I can get profit?

Greetings!

We don't have regular PoW mining but we have PoS algorithm bringing profits to the MNT holders as 75% of GOLD transactions fees.
It also can't be determined as dividends because you need GOLDMINT software installed and run on your PC to validate the transactions.
Validating transactions doesn't require energy wasteful ultra powerful hardware and can be performed from the most of modern PCs.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

destruct (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

GOLD and ETF: Description and Relations

What is the difference between an ETF and GOLD?

An ETF (Exchange Traded Fund), is a financial instrument which is backed by commodities or other financial instruments (such as stocks and bonds) and can be traded on an exchange (such as the NYSE Arca). The price of a share in an ETF will fluctuate throughout the trading day based on market conditions.

GOLD is a crypto-asset which functions as an ETF, and is backed by the physical commodity gold. The price of GOLD issued by Goldmint corresponds to the current price of gold as set on the LBMA (http://www.lbma.org.uk) exchange (at the time of sale).

Why is GOLD more beneficial for assets holding?

Physical gold is a challenging and expensive asset to move. It is difficult to secure and cumbersome to transport. Trading gold for other assets requires an assay/appraisal process that is time consuming. GOLD has none of the restrictions of physical gold, yet has the same underlying value. GOLD does not have the same trading risk as gold. It serves as a type of futures contract in that there is a legal agreement to buy or sell gold at a predetermined price at a specific future time.

Transparency

As a crypto-asset, Goldmint discloses the company’s gold reserves and ability to buy back GOLD at its current trading price. Goldmint also transmits information about the number of ounces of physical gold or ETF’s owned by the company. These statements are received from the depository (either electronic or printed) and transmitted to the decentralized blockchain ledger allowing the information to be open and transparent to all members.

Speed

Because GOLD is not encumbered by the barriers of physical gold, members can trade gold quickly and easily. The blockchain makes the process faster, allowing easier trading across borders and shielding investments from loss. GOLD crypto-assets can be converted into fiat money utilizing Goldmint. This eliminates the problem of trading physical gold because the underlying asset (gold) has been evaluated and appraised. The physical gold does not have to be transferred. GOLD cyptoassets are traded in place of the commodity of physical gold. This is intrinsically faster than trading gold or an ETF on a traditional exchange.

How can ETF back GOLD digital assets?

Goldmint would issue to a potential investor GOLD in exchange for gold backed ETF’s. The underlying asset is gold which backs the ETF, making GOLD the liability of Goldmint. This aids the investor in that the investor receives a rate of return on their GOLD crypto-currency. Additionally, the investor is protected from price fluctuations in gold.

The bottom line

GOLD provides an asset which is easily and quickly traded with a degree of transparency that cannot be equaled by ETF’s or physical gold. It provides the investor an ROI independent of the performance of gold.

Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

Where is the wallet of Gold mint? How much is the minimum amount?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: