Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 168998 times)
destruct (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

Greetings!

If I buy the Gold Crypto token in Fiat where can I cash out them in exchanges only?

It will be available to cash out your GOLD tokens using GoldMint website with 100% guaranteed anytime any volume buyback.
Another option can be using a credit card issued by a bank partner if we talk about fiat. Also exchanges can be in a service to liquidate your GOLD tokens.

if ICO price is $7 so who are make price at etherdelta at curent rate??
earlier investor or bounty hunter?
when it's listing on etherdelta, it's only 0.002670000ETH for this moment, but when i look at history it's already much transaction it's made
no high volume when it come to buy or sell transaction
the first trade is at 0.016500000ETH but it volume is only 0.791ETH
and since then, it's become more lower
time to buy?? i will learn a bit more

In my vision these are bounty hunters only or extremely weak hands new to our beloved market.

The idea is that proceeds raised during ICO will be used to develop a machine that accepts scrap gold from general public and tokenizes it (like an ATM where you can dump gold and receive GOLD tokens to your wallet on the blockchain), then you can change GOLD for fiat at exchanges or at the branches of the company. 1 GOLD token is always equal in value to 1 ounce of real gold.

During ICO and on the exchange right now public can buy MNTP tokens which will be used for verifying GOLD transactions (when the gold machine takes the gold and puts it on the blockchain). So those people who have MNTP tokens, can then verify transactions on the blockchain and get rewarded for their work with GOLD tokens.

The MNTP has only just come on the exhange so it's way too early to talk about dips and highs. The ICO price was $7, the current price is $2.27 at the time of writing this. I'm personally got some in the ICO and am considering buying some more now.

All in all it seems solid enough project with no visible attempts to pump and dump. I'm all positive personally.

All good except couple moments. GOLD tokens can be changed to fiat through GoldMint website or using a credit card issued by a bank partner.
MNTP token holders get rewards for verifying all GOLD token transactions except those inside of the exchanges.
You buy GOLD tokens for 105% of LBMA gold ounce price and sell for 103% giving you a spread of 2% only. One novation. MNTP tokens bunch held by you can reduce that spread according to the MNTP tokens amount held.

With regards,
team GoldMint

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:02 PM

Interesting article about stablecoins on Cointelegraph from the blockchain industry leader Anatoly Knyazev, founder of the first in the world Bitcoin-only fund in 2012. He explains why previous attempts to create a stablecoin have failed (at first, it’s all about bad transparency; hello, Tether!), and shares his opinion about the main criteria for a successful stablecoin: transparency, audit, legal. We are sure that all of these is about GoldMint:

- Our stablecoin - digital cryptoasset GOLD - 100% backed by physical gold.
- GoldMint will save all the information regarding physical gold in blockchain. Everyone will be able to check how much gold GoldMint has and how many GOLD cryptoassets the company issued.
- There would be decentralized storage of physical gold. This will be achieved by agreements with major banks and pawnbrokers all over the world.
- The company fully complies with all legal and regulatory laws of the operating countries. GoldMint is advised on all legal issues by its legal consultant, Deloitte CIS.
World domination needs reliable stablecoins and the GoldMint’s GOLD will be the first one. Coming soon.

capensis

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Hi destruct

So what is happening with the MNTP/BNT arrangement ?.... I thought that MNTP/BNT was to be up and running by the end of this year. I tried to find info on this but cannot find any info anywhere.

Also more than half of the MNTP tokens sold value were only 0.1 MNTP. Looks like all of these tokens were computer generated and were only seconds between each purchase. So did GOLDMINT make all of these 0.1 MNTP purchases and what is the purpose of buying 0.1 MNTP. Is it somehow to be used for manipulating price of MNTP ?

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

Is there some minimum amount of MNT tokens you need to hold to take part in the blockchain for the GOLD transactions?
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

Have anybody here thought of how can successful cryptomarket placement of GOLD tokens make physical gold change? The higher will be demand on GOLD tokens - the higher will be demand on physical gold thus comes the physical gold price increase.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

Hello all. Question: If 75% of the fees are going to the miners and 25% towards maintenance and charity, how does the company earn revenue? Thanks.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:31:54 PM

GoldMint [MNTP] is listed new exchange Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940602352679247872
destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

And here we're again!

Breaking news!:)

MNTP tokens started trading on the Yobit.Net exchange.
Tokens (ticker MNTP) are available for trading with any currency pair from the "Market" section: BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, USD, RUR.

Right now the stock exchange is filled with warrants for the purchase of $ 3.5 a dollar for MNTP, but there is almost no one willing to sell.
We are sure that the positive news of the company and the progress in creating the product will positively influence the course of the tokens.

We continue to negotiate with other major stock exchanges on the listing.
Also you can buy or sell MNTP on Ether Delta.

Stay tuned.

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

Greetings!

Hi destruct

So what is happening with the MNTP/BNT arrangement ?.... I thought that MNTP/BNT was to be up and running by the end of this year. I tried to find info on this but cannot find any info anywhere.

Also more than half of the MNTP tokens sold value were only 0.1 MNTP. Looks like all of these tokens were computer generated and were only seconds between each purchase. So did GOLDMINT make all of these 0.1 MNTP purchases and what is the purpose of buying 0.1 MNTP. Is it somehow to be used for manipulating price of MNTP ?

Stay tuned to our social channels and you will be first to know more news about this arrangement.

Is there some minimum amount of MNT tokens you need to hold to take part in the blockchain for the GOLD transactions?

No, there are no limits of how many MNT tokens to put on stake.

Hello all. Question: If 75% of the fees are going to the miners and 25% towards maintenance and charity, how does the company earn revenue? Thanks.

We have decided that there will not be any marketing for charity soon. 12,5% of GOLD transaction fees will go to GoldMint itself. GoldMint will earn using 2M MNT tokens put on stake after rest of them will get sold.

With regards,
team GoldMint

destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:36 AM

We are pleased to announce the cooperation with digital KYC company Shufti Pro.

“Cooperation with Shufti Pro will allow GoldMint to adhere to its main principle: to comply with the legislation of the country in which the company operates.We opened an office in Estonia (EU) to work with the demand for GOLD tokens in the euro area. Local legislation involves the verification of users (KYC) with a turnover of more than 1000 euros per month. Shufti Pro will provide such verification for GoldMint. This is important for our company as we are confident that the GOLD will generate considerable interest among many large buyers”, said Dmitriy Pluschevskiy, CEO GoldMint.

Read more in our blog

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:01 AM

And here we're again!

Tokens (ticker MNTP) are available for trading with any currency pair from the "Market" section: BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, USD, RUR.

Right now the stock exchange is filled with warrants for the purchase of $ 3.5 a dollar for MNTP, but there is almost no one willing to sell.
We are sure that the positive news of the company and the progress in creating the product will positively influence the course of the tokens.

Stay tuned.

Good news. I already thought that the token would not haggle anywhere. Hope the price will rise. I'm pleased  Smiley
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

And here we're again!

Stay tuned.

Good news. I already thought that the token would not haggle anywhere. Hope the price will rise. I'm pleased  Smiley

what a good news for the token holders. but i would like to ask is there any exchange aside from yobit? i tried to find MNT  in the coinmarketcap but i could not see goldmint there.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
lyuba1692

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

Coin down to 1 Sat. Now selling coins is 3 times lower than ICO . If the developer won't do anything, the project will fail.
destruct (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:39:11 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 08:54:38 PM by destruct

Bancor and GoldMint's partnership
As you remember, blockchain protocol company Bancor has raised $153 million in June this year. This was one of the most successful ICO.

Later, in October 2017, #GoldMint became one of the first project that announced Bancor Protocol Integration (here is more info about this in our blog https://blog.goldmint.io/goldmint-press-release-16-10-2017-…).

And yesterday Bancor has launched a live product that allows anyone to buy and sell tokens in the Bancor Network directly from the web, at prices automatically calculated by the open source Bancor Protocol formula, wrote Forbes (https://goo.gl/hZmtsg).

“The Foundation is now introducing a handful of significant new features, helping end-users to adopt the product more widely and new partners that are continuously announced to streamline integration into the network. The newly deployed functionality, announced partners, and expanded 2018 'bounty program' show the solid progress and positive momentum Bancor has achieved in six short months since its ICO”.

First, we want to congratulate our partners with such a great achievement that the company managed to achieve in only six months after ICO. Impressive result, which inspires and our team too.

We also want to say that our partnership continues, and we are confident that its results will benefit both GoldMint and Bancor, as well as our present and future investors and buyers of our #MNTP and #GOLD tokens.

We will inform you more about our partnership later. Stay tuned.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:23 PM

what fees will be applied on Gold token Transfers? I mean sending Gold token from one holder to another, not gold/fiat exchange
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:24 AM

Coin down to 1 Sat. Now selling coins is 3 times lower than ICO . If the developer won't do anything, the project will fail.

where is goldmint token at 1 sat price? i want to buy it is that so
i've check at yobit it still more than 8000 sat
from my perspective, they are on good track
always make a good news

whatisthis

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Yobit as a exchange is a good start. In my opinion, it is not the best crypto exchange, but better than no exchange.
mucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

This ICO has currently turned into a financial disaster for investors.  While most ICOs see some sort of appreciation on initial trading, MNTP has continued to tank since the recent exchange launches on EtherDelta and Yobit.  A few days ago, the company falsely claimed (no doubt by merely observing the order book) that there were few, if any, sellers on Yobit and that the price was around $3.5.  My view at that time was that GoldMint were deluded since who wishes to crystalize at least a 50% loss by selling.

A few days later, it's fair to say that investors are now looking at 90% paper losses or more.  The current sell price on Yobit is 0.00081 MNTP/ETH which at the current ETH/USD price of $716 implies a MNTP price of only $0.58.  Perhaps worse is that at the time of the ICO, ETH average price was between $250 and $300.  It means that MNTP investors have lost the benefit of the recent ETH rise and, therefore, the real value of MNTP to them is between $0.20 and $0.24.

GoldMint, however, HAVE benefited from the rise in ETH and BTC which means they are now sitting on proceeds 2 to 3 times higher than the final ICO outcome

Quite frankly, the performance is scandalous and yet no one on here or any other social media platform is making any noises. 

It's also clear that GoldMint's directors have very little, if any, experience in marketing.  Posting Twitter updates that relate to non-related GoldMint business is not marketing.  Posting on GoldMint social media platforms once every so often is not marketing.  There is lack of a coherent strategy.  Marketing does not begin and end with the pre-launch, launch and finalization of an ICO!  But that, in fact, is the reality for GoldMint.  It's embarrassing; it's extremely insulting to all of those who have committed valuable funds to this venture; and it paints a very, very dim picture of the integrity of those who run the company.  It's like GoldMint was only motivated to raise money for its venture with scant regard for anything else.  If you look at their blog and social media activity, it coincides perfectly with the 'before' and 'during' of the ICO period.  Afterwards, activity has died.  As I said, it's embarrassing.  Never mind "GoldMint", GOLD-DIGGERS would be more appropriate at this stage!

I for one, having invested significantly in GoldMint, am extremely disappointed with this company.   So, I am appealing directly to the owners and directors to consider the very high millions of dollars they are now sitting on and to appoint an entire marketing team that is responsible for keeping us investors updated on a very frequent basis.  There are some superb models to follow in the ICO world:  checkout Universa.io for one.  With the funds you have, the technology you are developing, the opportunity that so many of us clearly believe in, you have the power to get your message out to the whole world to make this project a success.  You have an advertising budget (after the rise in BTC and ETH since the end of the ICO) that would put some of the world's largest companies to shame.  Please don't waste it!

On behalf of everyone who has parted with their hard-earned cash to fund your venture, I would appreciate a detailed reply on this platform from a senior figure outlining what plans you have to support your token price as well as encourage new buyers to participate now the ICO HAS FINISHEDThe current price should concern you considerably and cannot be justified by so-called 'bounty-hunters' selling as you put out recently.  There is no "bounty" to sell after all.

I look forward to reading a response from a senior figure soon.

------------------------

And here we're again!

Stay tuned.

what a good news for the token holders. but i would like to ask is there any exchange aside from yobit? i tried to find MNT  in the coinmarketcap but i could not see goldmint there.
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

It is strange to see the posts about the large decrease in price. It is common for many ICOs.

When they launch the platform, the demand for MNTP/MNT tokens will be higher.

Why are you waiting for x10 just after ICO?
btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

Coin down to 1 satoshi? Where is it? I want to get some more MNTP tokens!

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: