Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations  (Read 35365 times)
modum.io (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

Hey Modum-Team,

What's your timeline to bring this technology to the last mile of the transport (in a package to the enduser)?
Or are you focusing on the industrial shipping?

Hey Lyricz

Last mile logistics are typically separated into two stages: From producer to wholesaler and from wholesaler to doctors, hospitals and pharmacies. However, mail-order pharmacies now open up a third stage skipping the pharmacy and are directly delivering to the patient.

Our third pilot involved working together with a third party logistics provider and a mail order pharmacy, integrating our system into their last mile logistics, including end-user delivery.

We chose the pharma industry as our first business case because this sector requires highly automated and cost-effective logistics solutions, which guarantee data integrity. As the pharma industry has one of the highest standards for product safety, security, and stability, it is the ideal candidate to act as a “blockchain-enabler”; having successfully proven a viable blockchain solution with the highest requirements, scaling
into other verticals is feasible.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:20:18 PM

I will be buying the ICO in order to support the IOTA ecosystem. Good luck with the project and consider giving a bonus for IOTA donations.
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

AMA with IOTA and modum founders happening right now!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6vl57m/iota_modum_ask_us_anything

We look forward to your questions!
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Hey Modum-Team,

i´m one of the happy people who had inveted in the Invite-ICO.

I invested with Bitcoin, before the ICO start at the 1.Sep i would invest a little bit more,... but with a few IOTA.

When i klick the link from the email i got for the Invite-ICO i only see the Bitcoin- and Ethereum-Adress, does it mean i have to wait till the 1. Sept. if i want to invest with IOTA?

-if i want to invest with Bitcoin i just could do another TX to the adress i got for the first invest, or i´m wrong ?
maddox7

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

Hey Modum-Team,

I invested with Bitcoin, before the ICO start at the 1.Sep i would invest a little bit more,... but with a few IOTA.

When i klick the link from the email i got for the Invite-ICO i only see the Bitcoin- and Ethereum-Adress, does it mean i have to wait till the 1. Sept. if i want to invest with IOTA?

-if i want to invest with Bitcoin i just could do another TX to the adress i got for the first invest, or i´m wrong ?

I am not from the Modum Team but the answer to your 2nd question is yes Smiley I did the same with ETH and it worked, you will also get a confirmation email.

... You can send your Ether and Bitcoin to the deposit addresses from any source, including wallets from any exchange. You can send funds as often as you want.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

Hey Modum-Team,

Not modum either, but on the slack channel you can see that they are beta-testing IOTA payments. I assume that only after successfully testing this method they will activate it on the website.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Hey Modum-Team,

Not modum either, but on the slack channel you can see that they are beta-testing IOTA payments. I assume that only after successfully testing this method they will activate it on the website.

I red this, but if i remember right, they are searching for for 20 new members to give them a chance to invest a little bit earlier with IOTA, and i don´t want to steal someone who isn´t in the INVITE-ICO a spot. Otherwise i will change the IOTA to BTC and invest with this.
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

Hey Modum-Team,

Paying in IOTA will be possible for the 20 selected early access participants and then in the public sale which will start at September 1st at 12:00 CEST.
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

48 hours until the start of the MOD token sale

Website

FAQ

How to invest

reddit

Twitter

Slack
LFish

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

no telegram, no Social MEdia. Sad

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

no telegram, no Social MEdia. Sad

Edit: lol, I just realized that one post above yours there's the links to social media.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

Hi

What type of chips and senors will you use?

Cheers
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

Hi

What type of chips and senors will you use?

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

In the pilot projects we have used the Texas Instruments SensorTag CC2650. For our market-ready system we will be using our own dedicated data loggers.

You can find technical specifications and some design renderings in our whitepaper
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

24 hours until the start of the MOD token sale

Website

FAQ

How to invest

reddit

Twitter

Slack
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

no project bounties?

Thanks for your interest
We don't have a signature or social media campaign, BUT we will soon release our bug bounty program for developers.
Do you have bounty blogs and videos? this will help when you are selling later. this project is very good do you want your business go in my blog? Cheesy
MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

How we can create a wallet once confirmed the email address?

You can tormorrow after you get another email.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
modum.io (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

You will get an email at 9 o'clock if you apply with your email address on modum.io/tokensale
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

Hello Modum-Team,

is there somewhere a Page where we can see how much of the tokens are still sold?

I made my invest, but im excited to see how much/fast the people will invest.

Greets
MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Can we use MetaMask or only MEW?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: