Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]modum.io - award-winning Swiss startup innovating supply chain operations  (Read 35365 times)
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Modum: https://getcrypto.info/modum/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

I can't fathom why someone would sell their MOD at a loss on ED. Maybe it is pre-ICO buyers who are dumping at a mere 1 to 10 Cents winning margin but that I refuse to believe since they were somewhat handpicked. I just don't get it.
thang87

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

great project,good luck to dev
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Token Sale | Twitter | Slack | Medium | LinkedIn | Reddit

M O D U M . I O
Enabling data integrity for supply chain operations, using blockchain technology.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Modum.io proudly presents the MOD token: a crypto token that comes with voting rights and profit participation rights.
Purchasing the MOD token is supporting a prominent, award-winning Swiss start-up with a working hardware prototype, several successful pilot projects completed, industry partnerships and backing by two leading Swiss universities.

The MOD token will only be available through our crowdsale starting on September 1st: Become an investor!

The MOD token is backed by the modum.io business case, the regulation driven use case for blockchain technology in the supply chain sector.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Since its founding in 2016, modum.io has conducted several pilots with industry leaders in order to receive customer and user input for developing the system, test different go-to-market strategies, and explore business and pricing models.  
The advantage of using blockchain technology in the supply chain is that it provides an open, immutable, global, online ledger for transactions, which includes a verification mechanism.

About modum.io

modum.io's sensor devices record the environmental conditions (i.e. temperature, humidity, movement, etc.) that a package has been subject to while in transit. Senders can pre-program alarm criteria into the blockchain, which will enable the sensor device to notify receivers of any deviation in conditions that may affect the product.

modum.io’s first product for pharma logistics is regulatory driven. The market need is created by the revised Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use by the European Commission (2013/C 343/01). This regulation is mandatory, requiring the over 10,000 certified pharma distributors in the EU to prove that shipped medicines have not been exposed to conditions (particularly temperature) that may have compromised their quality.

modum.io's Sensor Device Solution

modum.io offers a highly efficient supply chain solution which enables affected companies to prove compliance with regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology.

To that end, modum.io has developed a solution which

1.   has a high degree of automation, is fully wireless,
2.   allows a painless roll-out and customer integration, has no gateways,
3.   provides high data integrity, -authenticity, independent verification, auditability, security, and flexible data ownership, and
4.   is still a low-cost solution that facilitates mass usage.

More details in our Whitepaper

Why invest

•    A product-market fit, proven through successful commercial pilots
•    A MOD token, coming with aligned incentives with profit sharing token structure
•    Fair ITO conditions with a reasonable cap, under Swiss law
•    Short time-to-market due to commercial launch in Q1/2018
•    Pre-investments of close to 1,000,000 USD
•    A great team with an incredible breadth of experience
•    A blockchain agnostic setup, prepared for the future
•    Voting rights, enabling a fair and community-controlled milestone approval

Token Economics

The MOD token comes with both voting rights at predetermined milestones and profit participation rights. Read our whitepaper for more details.

Total token supply: 30 million (30,000,000) MOD -> Chart
Max. 20.1 million will be offered in a crowdsale:

- (SOLD OUT) 2.1 million (7%) pre-sale with a 50% discount, 50 Cents instead 1 USD per token
- 18 million (60%) will be offered in public sale
    6 million with a 30% discount, 70 Cents instead of 1 USD per token
    6 million with a 15% discount, 85 Cents instead of 1 USD per token
    6 million with 0% discount, 1 USD per token

- 9.9 million (33%) will be locked in a smart contract and released upon public voting:
    0.9 million to cover the token sale expenditures and the bug bounty program
    9 million will be released over the next three years to retain profit sharing rights to modum.io AG.

Oversubscriptions of a bonus tier get allocated to the following tier.

What the Press says

As the only system that currently complies 100 percent with all EU guidelines concerning the distribution of medicinal products, the Modum.io system is providing a solution to substantially cut these delivery costs.
- Nasdaq

Swiss start-up Modum, for example, uses blockchain as a way of assuring recipients that pharmaceuticals have remained within an acceptable temperature range while in transit.
(...) Immutable records on every aspect of a transaction – from the source of the raw material to where and how the products were manufactured, (...) – are the new basis of trust.
- World Economic Forum

Swiss-based startup, Modum.io, has won $25,390 (CHF 25,000) after taking first place in the Future and Emerging Technologies vertical of the Kickstart Accelerator 2016, out of 850 startups from 40 countries.
- Bitcoin Magazine

what is the advantage of holding the tokens?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

what is the advantage of holding the tokens?

Token holders will get dividends in ETH.

From the FAQ:

How does the profit sharing process work?
The profit share smart contract is open source.
A payment equivalent to the part of the profit generated by modum.io AG which is used for dividend payments as proposed by the board of modum and subsequently enacted by the shareholders will be forwarded to all MOD Tokenholders. The profit fiat amount is converted to Ether and sent to the modum smart contract. The modum smart contract evaluates the current holdings and distributes the profits to token holder in Ether. Tokens that are locked for the shareholders of modum.io do not come with profit participation rights for the entire duration of the lock-up.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

I am glad that it has been running very well since the beginning.    and the course has developed very well
I think who is still interested should buy at short notice

Coinmarketcap : https://etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH   

$0.732422 (53.19%)
0.00012918 BTC (56.49%)
0.00237649 ETH (40.02%)
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Modum: https://getcrypto.info/modum/
Appreciate, very newbie-friendly for a new user like me.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

can anyone share price(s) for $MOD in eth & btc?

EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

can anyone share price(s) for $MOD in eth & btc?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

I bought 2000 mod on Etherdelta, and I can see the token in metamask and on etherscan, but the token value field says $0...is this the usual or did I mess something up?
EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

I bought 2000 mod on Etherdelta, and I can see the token in metamask and on etherscan, but the token value field says $0...is this the usual or did I mess something up?

The official contract address shows "Value per Token:   $0.00" as well. So it's not just you. It might take a few days for a value to show up.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:44:45 PM

The official contract address shows "Value per Token:   $0.00" as well. So it's not just you. It might take a few days for a value to show up.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x957c30ab0426e0c93cd8241e2c60392d08c6ac8e

Thanks man! Hopefully it gets listed on few established exchanges, plenty of mcap space to expand  Grin
EDisney

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

New blog post:

Where to find modum this week.

This week modum will be attending a number of conferences and events to promote the modum system and our new sensors and contribute to discussions on startups, intellectual property, and blockchain technology among other things. It will be a whirlwind tour for our CEO Simon, CTO Sacha, and COO Stefan. If you are also attending any of the following events please find us and say hello!

CPhl worldwide, Frankfurt, October 24 and 25: Stefan Weber will be attending the CPhl worldwide event at the Frankfurt Messe to visit some of  the 2500 exhibitors from across the pharma industry.

Swiss StartUp Days, Berne, October 25: Simon will be participating in Swiss StartUp Days again this year, but for the first time representing modum.io. The event always offers an exciting survey of the most recent newcomers to Switzerland’s startup scene.

The EU Intellectual Property Office’s Blockchain and Intellectual Property event, Alicante, October 27: Stefan Weber will be delivering a presentation on modum’s application for blockchain technology in the supply chain. He will also participate in a panel discussion addressing the role that the blockchain could play to protect and enforce intellectual property.

The 34th International Supply Chain Conference, Berlin, October 27: Simon Doessegger will deliver a presentation, during the “StartUp Pitch” portion of the day, explaining modum’s system and its potential impact on the global supply chain.

Logistik Forum Switzerland 2017, Luzern, October 27: Sacha Uhlmann will speak at Logistik Forum in Luzern explaining the opportunities that blockchain technologies present within logistics.

https://modum.io/where-to-find-modum-this-month/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

Looks like I missed the train this token is mooning.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

lol, that's normal because of etherscan.io doesn't support many token and its price.
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:38 AM

Modum is one of the best assets someone could have bought on ICO,

exchange for ethereum fixed @ 390$ , even without the bonus was a steal.

project and team are very good and the real product is there.

IMHO i value MODUM applications more than Ambrosus (i feel more work and less talk).
i see a bright future fo MODUM and also a lot of partnerships incoming!

great job guys
FlorianB

Activity: 93

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

I am really glad i bought in ICO. Good start now.

Finally a coin which doesnt start with a price lower then ICO price (Bonus included). I think Modum will be really good.

They have a real product and a usecase, that looks really promising to me.

Best of Luck to the whole team.

EDisney

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:44:52 AM

Info about the token and profit sharing copied from the Modum FAQ:

What are MOD Modum tokens?
The modum token (MOD) is an ERC-20 compatible token distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC-20 smart contract

What can MODs be used for?
The modum token is a token with voting rights and profit share rights.

How does the profit sharing process work?
The profit share smart contract is open source.
A payment equivalent to the part of the profit generated by modum.io AG which is used for dividend payments as proposed by the board of modum and subsequently enacted by the shareholders will be forwarded to all MOD Tokenholders. The profit fiat amount is converted to Ether and sent to the modum smart contract. The modum smart contract evaluates the current holdings and distributes the profits to token holder in Ether. Tokens that are locked for the shareholders of modum.io do not come with profit participation rights for the entire duration of the lock-up.

How does the voting process function?
The smart contract is open source.
Every MOD token in circulation is entitled to one vote. Token holders will vote to decide whether in their opinion the modum.io team has reached the predefined milestones and thus the locked MOD tokens shall be released. Locked tokens for modum.io do not come with voting rights for the entire duration of the lock-up.

When does modum.io intend to pay profits?
modum.io is not legally permitted to forecast profits. However, our business plan foresees a break-even point in 2018.

Why are 9.9 million MOD tokens being reserved for modum.io?
modum.io wants to assure every token holder that the team is incentivized to further advance the modum system. The locked MOD tokens will stay locked until a simple majority of votes decides if milestones were achieved or not. Detailed information regarding the voting principle and profit share process can be found in the modum whitepaper.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Tomskiii

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

Can you please share a working Slack invite?

Thanks.
EDisney

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:26:10 AM

Can you please share a working Slack invite?

Thanks.

https://join.slack.com/t/modum-token/shared_invite/enQtMjU1MDc1NDM0MDk5LTEwMDYwZjQ0MGVkYjgzY2YzNjdmNzUxNTk3MGY5YTUwZTBkZTNhOGQzNjJhN2YwY2QyMzhhMWE5MGY2MmU0OTc

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: