Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my soul for bitcoin  (Read 1486 times)
TimeChild (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:45:47 PM

Well it's as the topic states. I am selling my soul for 1 bitcoin, but I'm taking offers as well.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:51:23 PM

You need to provide more information regarding your product.

How do we know you haven't sold it to someone else yet?
What quality is it? Is it tainted in any way?
How will you manage the transfer and are there any shipping costs?
kickinyou

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:53:57 PM

Boy or girl ?
If i own your soul what could i do with it ?
BitErotic

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 01:59:38 PM

I'm always interested in buy souls Wink You can always make a handsome profit off them.....
CRkfx1

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:02:47 PM

Well, since I sold my soul to rock & roll (or the devil, can't remember) awhile back, I guess I could use a new one.

What's the going BTC:HSO (human soul) rate?  I don't think my body could handle a christian soul, so if you're christian, I need a refund policy or warranty in case it's rejected.

Smiley

WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:03:38 PM

im curious about this too...

guessing its a religious thing, so the actual process to sell one's soul would vary from religion to religion.

if anybody wants to buy my soul let me know how to go about it.
TimeChild (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:15:39 PM

souls are very fragile, if I were to describe it in too much detail it would break its integrity.
SRG

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:17:13 PM

I thought this had already been tried: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159024.0
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:17:39 PM

bid 0.001btc

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
TheJackster

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 02:18:55 PM

Wow this is a good technique of earning Bitcoins. I think I need to get in on this to reach my target Smiley
TimeChild (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:28:41 PM

bid 0.001btc

Sold to Anon136, to complete the transaction send the aforementioned amount to 1AhcnoTjvPEFaXaGLd3uAR88WZ7websA7a my soul will be sent instantly.
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:47:46 PM

I'd sell my soul at 0.99BTC

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:51:18 PM

As you want to get rid of your soul it's probably tainted or somehow elso not good anymore.

I would take care of your soul for 2 BTC (you give me 2 BTC).

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:54:34 PM

As you want to get rid of your soul it's probably tainted or somehow elso not good anymore.

I would take care of your soul for 2 BTC (you give me 2 BTC).

Nah, It's fine. Done ll the services and stuff.

I also have a guaranteed space in heaven I would be willing to sell for BTC.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
Stephan21

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:03:45 PM

BTC is heaven...
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:25:50 PM

bid 0.001btc

Sold to Anon136, to complete the transaction send the aforementioned amount to 1AhcnoTjvPEFaXaGLd3uAR88WZ7websA7a my soul will be sent instantly.

you cant send me your soul while you are still alive dork  Tongue

i will take possession after you die. in the unlikely even that such a thing as a soul exists you will be my ethereal servant for all of eternity Grin. Granted it is pretty unlikely that such a thing as a soul exists but ill pay 10 cents on the off chance it does considering the magnitude of the reward should it happen to be a thing that exists. I'll send payment later this afternoon sometime.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
TimeChild (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:28:55 PM

bid 0.001btc

you cant send me your soul while you are still alive dork  Tongue

i will take possession after you die. in the unlikely even that such a thing as a soul exists you will be my ethereal servant for all of eternity Grin. Granted it is pretty unlikely that such a thing as a soul exists but ill pay 10 cents on the off chance it does considering the magnitude of the reward should it happen to be a thing that exists. I'll send payment later this afternoon sometime.

Glad to be doing buisness with you. If anyone else wants to buy my other soul just let me know.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:30:56 PM

bid 0.001btc

Glad to be doing buisness with you. If anyone else wants to buy my other soul just let me know.

hey now you cant do that! you haven't sold it to anyone else before me have you?

TimeChild (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:36:08 PM

bid 0.001btc

hey now you cant do that! you haven't sold it to anyone else before me have you?

Cmon be serious you know everyone gets an infinite amount of souls. What makes you think everyone only has one? BTW I'm also selling the right to be king of the afterlife, and rest assured there is only one spot for that, .001 BTC.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:42:44 PM

bid 0.001btc

Cmon be serious you know everyone gets an infinite amount of souls. What makes you think everyone only has one? BTW I'm also selling the right to be king of the afterlife, and rest assured there is only one spot for that, .001 BTC.

im calling this deal off. you aren't playing fairly.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: