Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Under 30m$ market cap coins  (Read 1044 times)
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

Hello,

I was looking for some coins to invest, which has low market cap (<30m). I summarized a few coins which ones are most mentioned as a promising investment.

Here they are:
SHIFT
HMQ
PTOY
XSPEC
BAY
ZEN
DAR

Any suggestions? Which one shouldn't miss in portfolio? Should I avoid something?

It is very important to understand what the purpose of these coins are for. 

For example:

Bitcoin was created as a replacement monetary system where as SHIFT is a Decentralized web app. Why give it value for a purpose it doesn't even support? What does it actually do and have the developers even delivered something? Many promises to build on the Ethereum platform have been made and Ethereum is a digital asset to begin with.

On that list I've had BAY, ZEN and XSPEC.

BAY has the double escrow and a good developer. Stick to their slack. This ones been sleeping for some time. Only 1% annual stake POS.

ZEN I was part of the ZCL/ZEN fork. ZEN has a masternode system. This is outdated and heavily centralized to POSv3. Furthermore, they run their servers all in the US. I dropped this project. They also had a civil war the first week between ZEN and ZCL dev's which was very unprofessional given they share code. I dropped my share right after the fork.

XSPEC is the sleeper of the under 30m marketcap. Its only 3.5m USD. It is important to understand that XSPEC has a POSv3 sysyem which stakes with 5% static inflation which does NOT require a set amount to receive rewards. This is both energy efficient to mining, and ALL the coins are in circulation. As of last week this became the most anonymous currency to date given the OBFS4 security layer. I would strongly recommend joining the slack as it is comforting to be in the presence of the developers on a daily basis.  I see their are a lot of XSPEC supporters here already, awesome to see!

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:56:18 PM

I think even 30 million is a lot right now. The only coin I have studied in this range is Nimiq. How about the ones that are somewhere on 300th position on coinmarketcap?
Less than 1 million cap, are they all dead? It would be easier to get x10 there.
Spectre looks good, thanks, will study it in more detail.
DontTouchMyCoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:15:33 AM

Even though SNC pumped today, I think it is still undervalued. Energy market is a huge and SunContract have little to no rival in crypto space. WGR and BAY are also good candidates.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: