Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver!  (Read 6219 times)
SLVRMINE (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:26:32 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 04:21:00 PM by SLVRMINE

https://i.imgur.com/MjXzdLc.jpg

SLVR: A Revolution in Financial Technology

INITIAL COIN OFFERING ENDS: September 27, 2017 11:59:59 pm

ICO is Over

• 3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
  • ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
  • 1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
  • Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
  • New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR

At SLVR we are creating a nexus between the silver commodities market and the blockchain, in order to facilitate the future of decentralized, peer-to-peer finance. We are issuing an ERC20 Token backed by the certified reserves in our operational silver mine located in the Sultepec Mining District in Mexico City. Each SLVR token issued will be backed by, and redeemable for, 1 ounce of silver stored in a secure vault as it is mined and refined.

By selling a tokenized crypto-asset for the pre-mined silver we are able to raise capital to fully optimize the mine, allowing for more efficient extraction, thus enabling us to achieve 100% reserves much more quickly. Additionally, we will be able to build out an infrastructure of web and blockchain services to support the redeem-ability and liquidity of this new blockchain silver market. By inspecting our technical paper, one can see our estimated capitalization over time, which puts us on track to have 100% reserves (7 million ounces of silver) within 6 years using conservative estimates which do not account for optimizations likely to result from raising fund on the front end. Not only does this model allow us to raise funds up front, but it also allows participants to invest in an immediately liquid, transferable, uncensorable representation of real silver at a steep discount to the spot price.

To reflect the pre-mined nature of our silver and to facilitate a more rapid round of fund raising, we are offering 1 SLVR token redeemable for 1 ounce of silver for approximately 10 dollars worth of ether. This price is set by an oracle contract that averages the ETHUSD exchange rate, actual price may vary at the time of purchase. The entire ICO and Token mechanism can be audited via our github.

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a liquid, disintermediated, global silver market on the ethereum blockchain. This would liberate the precious metals market from middle-men and allow for low cost trading, transfers, and storage of silver. Our token allows blockchain users to hedge or expose their digital wealth against silver (a store of value for millennia) while maintaining the freedom and autonomy that a blockchain asset provides. We believe our token is the first and only truly global, decentralized and un-censorable silver asset.

We imagine a future that incorporates all of the traditional financial system mechanisms on the blockchain, and SLVR is the beginning of this vision. SLVR allows for silver traders to settle complex financial transaction against the silver market while remaining entirely on the blockchain and thus decentralized. Our technical vision, beyond a silver backed token, is a suite of Smart Securities which users can deploy individually to implement previously complex financial transaction in a peer-to-peer manner. For example, an open source smart contract that implements the logic for quarterly silver futures contract can be deployed by a SLVR holder and directly agreed upon by another party without an intermediate exchange or clearing houses, this contract can then be arbitrated according to the "Code is Law." ethos and ultimately settled to SLVR tokens.

Our long-term goal is to provide our token users with the tools for financial liberation and autonomy.

Roadmap

• September 9: ICO ends
  • Nov 4: Scale up of silver mine production
  • Jan 4: Delivery of silver into secure vaults
  • Jan 4: Launch of SLVR redemption system
  • April 1: SLVR Smart Securities Beta

11.8 Million Ounces of Certified Reserves
https://i.imgur.com/UdF9rDv.png

https://i.imgur.com/1ayWQFk.jpg

Investments in the mine to date
https://i.imgur.com/rl3MgH3.jpg

The Team
https://i.imgur.com/1DGKJdx.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Reserve indonesian translation

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
tuaddio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

awesome project, pls do share your bounty plan

Florina1990

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

How much is one token?
SLVRMINE (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

How much is one token?

One token is pegged to estimate 10 dollars, right now that is about 0.0333 ETHER. A pricing estimator can be found at ico.slvrmine.com
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

Maybe the First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver for the month of August BUT certainly not the First Token. Read about Ethereum Link (LNK) (which already held an ICO and is already trading) here: https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

How much is one token?

One token is pegged to estimate 10 dollars, right now that is about 0.0333 ETHER. A pricing estimator can be found at ico.slvrmine.com

Hi
Welcome in Btct.org. Want to
know little a bit more the project. Where to see the all those spending proof?
And seems like you guys are trying the same as Ethereum Link? Here is the
Project announcement_
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864795.780

Thanks!
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:10:23 PM

Maybe the First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver for the month of August BUT certainly not the First Token. Read about Ethereum Link (LNK) (which already held an ICO and is already trading) here: https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
They were unknown by this fact while they planned for the project. Now I think they will have to rethink for their project as they now have to keep in mind that there is already one project like that.

by the way good luck. We are looking for the profit and if there will be profit for us investors then we will definitely invest.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

It looks like a serious team has gathered. The project will swing. Airdrop and bounty will be? And when?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SLVRMINE (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

They were unknown by this fact while they planned for the project. Now I think they will have to rethink for their project as they now have to keep in mind that there is already one project like that.

by the way good luck. We are looking for the profit and if there will be profit for us investors then we will definitely invest.

Ethereum Link is a cool platform project for trading on ethereum. However, the LNK token is share of the platform and its value is derived from it's right to claim a certain percentage of fees from the trading platform. Ethereum.link also offers a LNKS (link silver) token which represents 1 gram of silver, yet as far as I can tell there is no mechanism to purchase this silver backed link nor redeem them for physical silver.

At SLVR we are offering a token fully pegged to 1 ounce of silver from our mine, a true silver backed currency. As the physical silver is refined, we will store it in insured, audited and secured 3rd party vaults after which point the Silver will be available for redemption by token holders.

Furthermore, the investment upside in our project is rather unique. We are essentially pre-selling 1 ounce of silver for $10 per ounce, a 60% ROI against the spot price. Once the ICO is complete and exchange trading has begun, these SLVR tokens will become liquid allowing the holder to trade the promise of 1 ounce of silver to other users. Token holders can use SLVR to transfer wealth in store of value commodity on the blockchain, hedge physical silver exposure with ether, or simply hold them until they are ready to redeem their physical silver.

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:29:25 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 11:12:32 PM by mprep

the project was interesting but why you don't use an user with higher activity level.
usually it is more attractive and mean "i'm putting my face here"

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:48:11 PM by NewWorldCoiner

Well, I was going to say this looked very dodgy indeed, and that you would need to provide a lot more information if you are going to convince anyone but the noobs on this forum that this is legit.

But then I remembered that Google is my friend, so I did a little "digging" of my own, if you'll pardon the pun.

So... Anyone want to invest in a silver mine that has already been the subject of an investment scam? Not me, that's for sure.

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

No wonder these fucks don't want US investors.

I'll be doing some more digging on these conmen, with their dodgy blurred photos, and their carefully worded T&C's full of legalese and get-out clauses. You can be sure I'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities, as I do for all scammers.

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

Well, I was going to say this looked very dodgy indeed, and that you would need to provide a lot more information if you are going to convince anyone but the noobs on this forum that this is legit.

But then I remembered that Google is my friend, so I did a little "digging" of my own, if you'll pardon the pun.

So... Anyone want to invest in a silver mine that has already been the subject of an investment scam? Not me, that's for sure.

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

I'll be doing some more digging on these conmen, with their dodgy blurred photos, and their carefully worded T&C's full of legalese and get-out clauses. You can be sure I'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities, as I do for all scammers.

Hi
Thanks for such
an important elaboration! I think your concern are totally valid. I was tried find out little a bit more information [ especially outstanding claim "already invested $$$ ]. But found nothing!
So asked Op about that.
But seems like he/she
didn't anything interesting into
my question?

Thanks!
SLVRMINE (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

Hi
Thanks for such
an important elaboration! I think your concern are totally valid. I was tried find out little a bit more information [ especially outstanding claim "already invested $$$ ]. But found nothing!
So asked Op about that.
But seems like he/she
my question?

Thanks!

This is indeed a valid concern, please note that this complaint was not against us or our mine or anyone involved with the SLVR project. A third party broker contracted us to sell the silver and acted outside of their authority, as well as US law, by offering a securitized purchase agreement with certain capital guarantees that they were unable to fulfill.

The Dorosa mine was simply engaged in an agreement with the broker to provide a portion of the mines concession rights in exchange for capital, all illegal activities were related to the brokers operations and sales practices.

For this exact reason we aim to bring our silver sales mechanism in house and on chain to provide for transparent issuance, sales and auditing.

The reason we do not allow US citizens to invest is simply because an offering such as ours is surrounded by nebulous legal requirements in the United States. We believe SLVR, and decentralized finance in general, can offer the most value to asian investors. 
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

Hi
Thanks for such
So asked Op about that.
But seems like he/she
my question?

Thanks!

This is indeed a valid concern, please note that this complaint was not against us or our mine or anyone involved with the SLVR project. A third party broker contracted us to sell the silver and acted outside of their authority, as well as US law, by offering a securitized purchase agreement with certain capital guarantees that they were unable to fulfill.

The Dorosa mine was simply engaged in an agreement with the broker to provide a portion of the mines concession rights in exchange for capital, all illegal activities were related to the brokers operations and sales practices.

For this exact reason we aim to bring our silver sales mechanism in house and on chain to provide for transparent issuance, sales and auditing.

The reason we do not allow US citizens to invest is simply because an offering such as ours is surrounded by nebulous legal requirements in the United States. We believe SLVR, and decentralized finance in general, can offer the most value to asian investors. 

Dude, you ain't fooling anyone, which is why there have been no more posts. You say you're legit, and yet you choose to structure this "investment" exactly the same as the scam?

They offered a massive discount on spot price - So do you.

They invited investors to visit the mine - So do you.

They took 10% of the money as commission - You call it salary, as well as keeping 3 million coins.

They said the mine was unprofitable at the 2014 silver price - The price is now $5 lower than 2014.

Your T&C's give you the opportunity to claim the mine is unprofitable, and investors have no recourse if you do.

Nebulous legal requirements translates to - This mine is yet again seeking investments for an unregistered security, and the SEC would crush you for it.

So... I'll be checking you all out most thoroughly. We've seen countless commodity scams on this forum, some of them, like you, have had dealings with the rich and famous too. They come with their claims of partnerships, photos of themselves chilling with presidents and billionaire F1 sponsors, and when you dig around, you find that even the billionaires are wanted by the authorities in multiple countries for perpetrating massive scams, and have been arrested multiple times because of it.

You think a cryptographic community takes things at face value? Because we're blinded by potential profit? I've bitcoins dude!! What the hell would I want your silver shitcoin for?? Go sell it to Goldman Sachs, they like silver.

Welcome to Bitcointalk.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:55:25 AM

Yesterday there was a new announcement Token Back by Gold, now its silver.
Expect Token back by Bronze tomorrow.  Grin
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1161

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

Why not doing some research before claiming something? You are not the first token backed by silver, it's the ethereum link which is now trading.
Why not answering all the allegations posted against you with clearer proof that will clear the controversy?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

I think silver should be backed by cryptocurrencies now a days, hace you seen the recent downtrend?, Crypto rules now

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:03:06 AM

why do we prefer this silver coin? i didn't understand anything.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:12:14 AM

SLVR: A Revolution in Financial Technology

INITIAL COIN OFFERING ENDS: September 9, 2017 11:59:59 pm

ICO is Live Now! - ico.slvrmine.com - Instant 60% ROI

• 3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
  • ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
  • 1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
  • Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
  • New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR

At SLVR we are creating a nexus between the silver commodities market and the blockchain, in order to facilitate the future of decentralized, peer-to-peer finance. We are issuing an ERC20 Token backed by the certified reserves in our operational silver mine located in the Sultepec Mining District in Mexico City. Each SLVR token issued will be backed by, and redeemable for, 1 ounce of silver stored in a secure vault as it is mined and refined.

By selling a tokenized crypto-asset for the pre-mined silver we are able to raise capital to fully optimize the mine, allowing for more efficient extraction, thus enabling us to achieve 100% reserves much more quickly. Additionally, we will be able to build out an infrastructure of web and blockchain services to support the redeem-ability and liquidity of this new blockchain silver market. By inspecting our technical paper, one can see our estimated capitalization over time, which puts us on track to have 100% reserves (7 million ounces of silver) within 6 years using conservative estimates which do not account for optimizations likely to result from raising fund on the front end. Not only does this model allow us to raise funds up front, but it also allows participants to invest in an immediately liquid, transferable, uncensorable representation of real silver at a steep discount to the spot price.

To reflect the pre-mined nature of our silver and to facilitate a more rapid round of fund raising, we are offering 1 SLVR token redeemable for 1 ounce of silver for approximately 10 dollars worth of ether. This price is set by an oracle contract that averages the ETHUSD exchange rate, actual price may vary at the time of purchase. The entire ICO and Token mechanism can be audited via our github.

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a liquid, disintermediated, global silver market on the ethereum blockchain. This would liberate the precious metals market from middle-men and allow for low cost trading, transfers, and storage of silver. Our token allows blockchain users to hedge or expose their digital wealth against silver (a store of value for millennia) while maintaining the freedom and autonomy that a blockchain asset provides. We believe our token is the first and only truly global, decentralized and un-censorable silver asset.

We imagine a future that incorporates all of the traditional financial system mechanisms on the blockchain, and SLVR is the beginning of this vision. SLVR allows for silver traders to settle complex financial transaction against the silver market while remaining entirely on the blockchain and thus decentralized. Our technical vision, beyond a silver backed token, is a suite of Smart Securities which users can deploy individually to implement previously complex financial transaction in a peer-to-peer manner. For example, an open source smart contract that implements the logic for quarterly silver futures contract can be deployed by a SLVR holder and directly agreed upon by another party without an intermediate exchange or clearing houses, this contract can then be arbitrated according to the "Code is Law." ethos and ultimately settled to SLVR tokens.

Our long-term goal is to provide our token users with the tools for financial liberation and autonomy.

Roadmap

• September 9: ICO ends
  • Nov 4: Scale up of silver mine production
  • Jan 4: Delivery of silver into secure vaults
  • Jan 4: Launch of SLVR redemption system
  • April 1: SLVR Smart Securities Beta

Investments in the mine to date

The Team

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: