Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver!  (Read 6219 times)
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:00:38 AM

Is there a minimum amount required for participating in ICO? Maximum supply for tokens is 3M and all of that tokens are available for investors to buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobDScott

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

Is there a minimum amount required for participating in ICO? Maximum supply for tokens is 3M and all of that tokens are available for investors to buy?
Hello Sir,

There is no minimum to buy. You may purchase just 1 token if you want. There are perks if you buy alot though. Top 50 people make it to Acapulco and the Mine all expenses paid.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Robert
COO
RobDScott

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

explain ELI5, how does one get 60% instant ROI.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what a load of rubbish.
Hello,

Maybe I can help with this. Right now the discount to buying the SLVR Token is $10.00 Seeing that its supported by 1 oz of real physical silver, you can flip the token at whatever the spot price of silver is after the ICO. Its currently at $17.60! Thats not bad at all.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

-Robert
COO
Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

How can we verify submitted payment to the ICO and verify the quantity that we are suppose to receive as a part of that submission?

RobDScott

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

How can we verify submitted payment to the ICO and verify the quantity that we are suppose to receive as a part of that submission?
Hello Sir,

The calculator on the dashboard before you buy gives you a more or less figure on how many Tokens you will receive. After you purchase the Tokens they should be in your Ethereum wallet immediately.

If you have nay issues please let us know.

-Robert
COO
Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:56 PM

Hello Sir,

The calculator on the dashboard before you buy gives you a more or less figure on how many Tokens you will receive. After you purchase the Tokens they should be in your Ethereum wallet immediately.

If you have nay issues please let us know.

-Robert
COO

I may have overlooked this info, but what is the contract address, ticker symbol, and decimal precision?

OzzieL

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

I exchanged emails with Rob regarding the SLVRmine project. I addressed some concerns, he generously offered to return the ETH I invested if I had doubts. I took him up on this offer with the intent of seeing how the project progressed. It's been a couple of weeks since our arrangement and thus far he has not followed through. I'll keep you all posted. This will be telling in regards to his integrity and the legitimacy of the project.
cryptoonion888

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

I dont mind the pain

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:05:12 AM

This is awful. You MTF using the name of Mexico to defraud people of the world.

1.- Not contract overview on etherscan, not contract source.

2.- Not ERC-20 token.

3.- The github is frozen text code from 2 months ago. https://github.com/AaronJaramillo/SLVR

4.- 28 M usd invested and only one "pseudo dev"

5.- Not company name. I you ask Is Dorosa Mining Corp the owner they said no. But in the White paper comes Mr. Martin Mobarak as CEO and he is in fact the owner of Dorosa.

6.- In the Dorosa Cia website, in gallery site comes pics of www.hidalgominingcorp.com If you google Hidalgo Mining Corp you will find this: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2017/lr23903.htm ---> A SEC charge against that mining for Fraud for a silver mine located near Mexico City, Mexico.

7.- Also you can find a paper of Secretaria de Economia https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/188414/Real_de_Belem-Au__Ag__Edo._Mex.pdf where says the place belongs to Dorosa Cia, but SLVR claim they bought to Dorosa the place! If you ask the name of the new company or the time of concession for minery they dont tell you nothing -and for they I mean Robert Douglas Scott, the only guy who is here and in the slack channel.

8.- In that pdf of Secretaria de Economía, also says that all the information is not from the Economy Secretary nor from any gobernamental agency but information given from Dorosa and responsability of the Company. So the govt just wash their hands about the information in that pdf.

------

Maybe I'm just paranoid. You can resolve all these issues just telling us the name of the company, an statement of Mr Mobarak in the Dorosa website or showing the papers of the concession.

It would be wonderful have a token pedged to silver, even more, a Token of silver pedged to a real mining company in México. But:

a) not contract code
b) not token existence
c) not github code
d) not mining company name
e) not knowledge of mining laws in Mexico (You cant just explote a mine and keep all the silver/gold/whatever in any vault just because you want all the underground commodities belong to the country aka goverment)
f) not nothing but a gross attempt to defraud

I want you to know I've already put a report to the cybercrime department of Mexico.

DISTINGUIDO   CIUDADANO

PRESENTE

Agradecemos su confianza para hacernos llegar vía correo electrónico su reporte ciudadano el cual se recibió en este Centro Nacional de Atención Ciudadana (CNAC), registrado con el siguiente número de folio: B2881410-2017y ha sido canalizado al área correspondiente (delitocibernetico_pf@cns.gob.mx).

Para el CNAC es de suma importancia consolidarse como el principal mecanismo de enlace entre la sociedad y la Comisión Nacional de Seguridad, para la recepción, registro, atención y canalización de reportes de emergencia, quejas y denuncias ciudadanas relacionadas con la posible comisión de delitos federales.

Google translation:

DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN

PRESENT

We thank you for your confidence to send us by e-mail your citizen report which was received at this National Citizen Care Center (CNAC), registered with the following folio number: B2881410-2017 and has been channeled to the corresponding area (delitocibernetico_pf@cns.gob .mx).

For the CNAC, it is of the utmost importance to consolidate itself as the main mechanism of liaison between the company and the National Security Commission for the reception, registration, attention and channeling of emergency reports, complaints and citizen complaints related to the possible commission of federal crimes .

Regards.

LYKKE +++++ IOTA+++++BURST+++++IGNIS+++++ARDR+++++BCH
archiemakinson

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

The magnificent image of SLVR cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
RobDScott

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:33:20 AM

This is awful. You MTF using the name of Mexico to defraud people of the world.

1.- Not contract overview on etherscan, not contract source.

2.- Not ERC-20 token.

3.- The github is frozen text code from 2 months ago. https://github.com/AaronJaramillo/SLVR

4.- 28 M usd invested and only one "pseudo dev"

5.- Not company name. I you ask Is Dorosa Mining Corp the owner they said no. But in the White paper comes Mr. Martin Mobarak as CEO and he is in fact the owner of Dorosa.

6.- In the Dorosa Cia website, in gallery site comes pics of www.hidalgominingcorp.com If you google Hidalgo Mining Corp you will find this: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2017/lr23903.htm ---> A SEC charge against that mining for Fraud for a silver mine located near Mexico City, Mexico.

7.- Also you can find a paper of Secretaria de Economia https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/188414/Real_de_Belem-Au__Ag__Edo._Mex.pdf where says the place belongs to Dorosa Cia, but SLVR claim they bought to Dorosa the place! If you ask the name of the new company or the time of concession for minery they dont tell you nothing -and for they I mean Robert Douglas Scott, the only guy who is here and in the slack channel.

8.- In that pdf of Secretaria de Economía, also says that all the information is not from the Economy Secretary nor from any gobernamental agency but information given from Dorosa and responsability of the Company. So the govt just wash their hands about the information in that pdf.

------

Maybe I'm just paranoid. You can resolve all these issues just telling us the name of the company, an statement of Mr Mobarak in the Dorosa website or showing the papers of the concession.

It would be wonderful have a token pedged to silver, even more, a Token of silver pedged to a real mining company in México. But:

a) not contract code
b) not token existence
c) not github code
d) not mining company name
e) not knowledge of mining laws in Mexico (You cant just explote a mine and keep all the silver/gold/whatever in any vault just because you want all the underground commodities belong to the country aka goverment)
f) not nothing but a gross attempt to defraud

I want you to know I've already put a report to the cybercrime department of Mexico.

DISTINGUIDO   CIUDADANO

PRESENTE

Agradecemos su confianza para hacernos llegar vía correo electrónico su reporte ciudadano el cual se recibió en este Centro Nacional de Atención Ciudadana (CNAC), registrado con el siguiente número de folio: B2881410-2017y ha sido canalizado al área correspondiente (delitocibernetico_pf@cns.gob.mx).

Para el CNAC es de suma importancia consolidarse como el principal mecanismo de enlace entre la sociedad y la Comisión Nacional de Seguridad, para la recepción, registro, atención y canalización de reportes de emergencia, quejas y denuncias ciudadanas relacionadas con la posible comisión de delitos federales.

Google translation:

DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN

PRESENT

We thank you for your confidence to send us by e-mail your citizen report which was received at this National Citizen Care Center (CNAC), registered with the following folio number: B2881410-2017 and has been channeled to the corresponding area (delitocibernetico_pf@cns.gob .mx).

For the CNAC, it is of the utmost importance to consolidate itself as the main mechanism of liaison between the company and the National Security Commission for the reception, registration, attention and channeling of emergency reports, complaints and citizen complaints related to the possible commission of federal crimes .

Regards.

Mr. Federico VillaGomez,

We have done our research on you as well. You will be in for a rude awakening. We are on Ether Scan, We are a ERC 20 Token, Frozen Github? HUH? Our contract has deployed and is running. We have audited financials by 3rd party that we will be going live with on social media soon. You keep getting hung up on the name Dorosa when the name of the mine is Belem. Hidalgo were the ones that got in trouble. We were squeakyclean. Dont you think we would be on the investigation as well and being named in it? Im not the only guy on here. We all have different roles. I cant even understand you about the secretary so i wont even go there. You are not paranoid! You are a serial shade thrower and smearing our good name. Your so called research is flawed and untrue. This time you are not going to get away with it since our offices are in Mexico. We have great resources and we have uncovered your Crypto fantasy! Cyber crimes division?Huh?? hahahahahaha This is comical. I suggest you tread carefully from hear on out. We dont take kindly to this, it will not go unpunished. Slander is very costly. 
RobDScott

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:37:14 AM

I exchanged emails with Rob regarding the SLVRmine project. I addressed some concerns, he generously offered to return the ETH I invested if I had doubts. I took him up on this offer with the intent of seeing how the project progressed. It's been a couple of weeks since our arrangement and thus far he has not followed through. I'll keep you all posted. This will be telling in regards to his integrity and the legitimacy of the project.
Hello Sir,

Just spoke to our Dev team. We should be good to go tomorrow. We had to create another contract where you send back the SLVR and get the ETH back. It took some time but we got it done. We had Hurricanes and now Earthquakes that we have been dealing with. I hope you understand. It would have been back last week but Irma had something to say about it. lol

Robert
COO
OzzieL

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

Hello Sir,

Just spoke to our Dev team. We should be good to go tomorrow. We had to create another contract where you send back the SLVR and get the ETH back. It took some time but we got it done. We had Hurricanes and now Earthquakes that we have been dealing with. I hope you understand. It would have been back last week but Irma had something to say about it. lol

Robert
COO

Thanks Robert. I appreciate your understanding.
RobDScott

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Everyone please check out the new Intro video we just made. What do you guys think?  https://www.dropbox.com/s/c45p3pqrh925seb/_.mp4?dl=0

-Robert
COO
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:54:13 AM

hello @RobDScott
i have a little question
how many tokens left and how much invested already from ETH and BTC
because i cant see that info on the web

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

hello @RobDScott
i have a little question

want to know about it too
but i do a litle reasearch about it, from whitepaper i get info
The initial crowdfund will offer 4 million tokens, another 3 million will be minted and reserved by the SLVR
management team as milestones are achieved. This allocates the first 7
million ounces of silver from the mine to be reserved to back the
outstanding SLVR tokens before anymore SLVR can be minted
and this is from website https://ico.slvrmine.com/
2,990,115.3909 SLVR tokens remaining
0xcCA7C8f46aa0C9bf50Ac29FA0C38F65A6ab3a0e0

this is from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xcca7c8f46aa0c9bf50ac29fa0c38f65a6ab3a0e0
"A total of 83 transactions found"

but i can not find how much  Grin
may bad sir
RobDScott

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:25:25 AM

hello @RobDScott
i have a little question

Really Huh? You own a silver mine and you are unable to afford bandwidth for your website what kind of pathetic joke is that?Huh

Token holders should be worried in my opinion!!!!

https://s26.postimg.org/h8bn2figp/slvrjpg.jpg
WOW Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I guess we are getting pretty popular. We are fixing the issue asap.

Thanks,

-Robert
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

Can I know if the ICO started with 4 millions SLVR or 3 millions SLVR?
bet101

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:16:01 AM

hello @RobDScott
i have a little question

Really Huh? You own a silver mine and you are unable to afford bandwidth for your website what kind of pathetic joke is that?Huh

Token holders should be worried in my opinion!!!!

WOW Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I guess we are getting pretty popular. We are fixing the issue asap.

Thanks,

-Robert

You think you are becoming pretty popular, than why did only 1 user report it.... what a joke
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:25 AM

I think this ICO is dead, can sameone confirm?

Thanks for all, indeed, bad signature so ^^ Cheesy

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
RobDScott

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

I think this ICO is dead, can sameone confirm?

Thanks for all, indeed, bad signature so ^^ Cheesy
Hello,
Nobody is dead! We are alive and well! Big things coming out for this ICO. Stay tuned

Robert
COO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: