Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] B1TCASH - New Cryptocurrency  (Read 11136 times)
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

Yo mate you just posted 4-5 times in a row, just what the hell are you doing? there is no exchange and no nothing yet you are busy with setting up

Your shit? I wonder if any idiot actually and really mined this, total and complete waste of resources. this is not a joke anymore it's an insult to us all.

What made you think that people are interested in something like this? you and likes of you should get banned from forum for wasting forum resources

On useless shitcoins.

His announcement literally says "The launch of the B1tes project is purely academic."

I'm not sure how much clearer the Dev could make his intention.

He (or she) wanted to gain experience making a coin. That's it.

Not every coin needs to be about some crazy scheme like milking cows using a crypto chain (hmm.. now that I think of it, maybe I should make an ICO for Cow Coin.. THE FUTURE OF FARMING!!!)

It's ok just to have some fun and help someone learn sometimes Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

I cant mine... it says its a wrong wallet addy. I cant create new addys in wallet either.. what am I doing wrong?

conf looks like:

-o stratum+tcp://b1tes.bpgmr.com:333
-u b12RHromyKtNFm2e1xkWptX7F4ZAxFBxrgaAt6FuMz8QcFfJEFRs98bXJx7hUCEZ7JYSwhYfUfiaNNw z1Vicyd3v2TNP6hPic
-p x
-di 012
#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

I cant mine... it says its a wrong wallet addy. I cant create new addys in wallet either.. what am I doing wrong?

conf looks like:

-u b12RHromyKtNFm2e1xkWptX7F4ZAxFBxrgaAt6FuMz8QcFfJEFRs98bXJx7hUCEZ7JYSwhYfUfiaNNw z1Vicyd3v2TNP6hPic
-p x
-di 012
#-allpools 1
#-tt 75
del wallet.dat and restart wallet,ccminer 2.2 conf. for example
ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://b1tes.bpgmr.com:7777 -u WALLET AD
xmr rig example
xmrig.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://b1tes.bpgmr.com:7777 -u WALLET AD
vbond

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:41:17 PM

conf looks like:

-p x
-di 012
#-allpools 1
#-tt 75
Try it like this

-o stratum+tcp://b1tes.bpgmr.com:3333
-p x
-allpools 1
#-tt 75
b1tes (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:20:55 PM

Yo mate you just posted 4-5 times in a row, just what the hell are you doing? there is no exchange and no nothing yet you are busy with setting up

Your shit? I wonder if any idiot actually and really mined this, total and complete waste of resources. this is not a joke anymore it's an insult to us all.

What made you think that people are interested in something like this? you and likes of you should get banned from forum for wasting forum resources

On useless shitcoins.
DAMN.
*secretly hoping for an epic rant*

Hi BitPorium,

I would like to add one more seed node to the network. Would you be willing to provide the ip address where the B1tes blockchain is currently running on your server, so that I can list it along with the other two seed nodes?
marte1982

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Dev exchange please...
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:56:58 AM

I am currently working on setting up a pool. Everything is set up I am just doing some testing to make sure payments work(have to wait 60 blocks for the first payment to initiate, about 30 more to go, about an hour). Also working on building a windows GUI wallet. I tried setting up an explorer but there are no copy pasta packages available so I will need to set some time asside to see what is available and then start modifying it to work.

Update:
The pool is on hold again. I managed to get my wallet file curropted. And didnt have a backup! So i went ahead and made a new wallet, made a backup and verified it works. I am sure that everything will work now, the only issue is that now I have to wait another 2+ hours before I can go ahead and launch this pool publicly. I want to make sure the payouts work. For reals this time.

Hi BitPorium,

How is the work in setting up the explorer going? When are you going to launch it?
BitPorium

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:08:51 AM

I am currently working on setting up a pool. Everything is set up I am just doing some testing to make sure payments work(have to wait 60 blocks for the first payment to initiate, about 30 more to go, about an hour). Also working on building a windows GUI wallet. I tried setting up an explorer but there are no copy pasta packages available so I will need to set some time asside to see what is available and then start modifying it to work.

Update:
The pool is on hold again. I managed to get my wallet file curropted. And didnt have a backup! So i went ahead and made a new wallet, made a backup and verified it works. I am sure that everything will work now, the only issue is that now I have to wait another 2+ hours before I can go ahead and launch this pool publicly. I want to make sure the payouts work. For reals this time.

Hi BitPorium,

How is the work in setting up the explorer going? When are you going to launch it?
Have not been able to set some time aside yet. Be no eta at the moment. Will keep you updated on any progress
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:24:03 AM

Update:

Hi BitPorium,

Have not been able to set some time aside yet. Be no eta at the moment. Will keep you updated on any progress

I would like to help you setting up the explorer. What do you think if we work on it this weekend?
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

So I have been working on this all day. Im still new to this but I got it working. Payments are working and it seems stable. Then again im only testing on my own. Just so you know this is still new to me so untill further notice this is running in USE AT YOUR OWN RISK MODE. I will do my best effort to make sure that the pool stays up and running and income isnt lost but I can't promise that. Also seems typical of all other pools as well, im just making it very clear from the get go. GL and enjoy.
Here is the pool address
http://b1tes.bpgmr.com
2% fee

Connection Details
 Mining Pool Address: b1tes.bpgmr.com
Mining Ports

Port: 3333
 Starting Difficulty: 100
 Description: Low end hardware
 Port: 5555
 Starting Difficulty: 2000
 Description: Mid range hardware
 Port: 7777
 Starting Difficulty: 10000
 Description: High end hardware

Hi BitPorium,

I'm trying to setup a pool. I'd like to know if you are using hosts other than "127.0.0.1" for daemon, wallet and redis in the config.json file, please see below:

"daemon": {
        "host": "127.0.0.1",
        "port": 18081
    },

"wallet": {
        "port": 8082
    },

"redis": {
        "port": 6379,
        "auth": null
    }

BitPorium

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:57:38 PM

So I have been working on this all day. Im still new to this but I got it working. Payments are working and it seems stable. Then again im only testing on my own. Just so you know this is still new to me so untill further notice this is running in USE AT YOUR OWN RISK MODE. I will do my best effort to make sure that the pool stays up and running and income isnt lost but I can't promise that. Also seems typical of all other pools as well, im just making it very clear from the get go. GL and enjoy.
Here is the pool address
2% fee

Connection Details
Mining Ports

Hi BitPorium,

I'm trying to setup a pool. I'd like to know if you are using hosts other than "127.0.0.1" for daemon, wallet and redis in the config.json file, please see below:

},

},

}

I left everything on default 127.0.0.1
Jsut set the ports to the correct ports. Like daemon port should be 40004 i think or 50005 and the walelt used is simplewallet not walletd. use --rpc-bind-port 8082
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Here is the pool address
2% fee

Connection Details
Mining Ports

Hi BitPorium,

},

},

}

Jsut set the ports to the correct ports. Like daemon port should be 40004 i think or 50005 and the walelt used is simplewallet not walletd. use --rpc-bind-port 8082

Hi BitPorium,

Could you post the command lines (with all parameters) that you use when running ./b1tesd and ./simplewallet ? Thanks
BitPorium

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

Here is the pool address
2% fee

Connection Details
Mining Ports

Hi BitPorium,

},

},

}

Hi BitPorium,

Could you post the command lines (with all parameters) that you use when running ./b1tesd and ./simplewallet ? Thanks

for b1tesd i am doing the following
./b1tesd --add-exclusive-node 127.0.0.1:50005
for simplewallet do the following
 ./simplewallet --wallet <walletName> --pass <walletPass> --rpc-bind-port 8082

in your config make sure that the address you are using is the address in the walletfile.
pm me if you need some more help. We can skype or something.
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

Are the devs working on getting BItes listed on any major exchanges in the coming days?
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

Here is the pool address
2% fee

Connection Details
Mining Ports

Hi BitPorium,

},

},

}

Hi BitPorium,

for b1tesd i am doing the following
./b1tesd --add-exclusive-node 127.0.0.1:50005
for simplewallet do the following
 ./simplewallet --wallet <walletName> --pass <walletPass> --rpc-bind-port 8082

in your config make sure that the address you are using is the address in the walletfile.
pm me if you need some more help. We can skype or something.

Thanks. That info helped me a lot!
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

Hi everyone,

There is a new B1tes Mining Pool that you can use at your own risk. It's still in beta, so loss of funds is possible. And there are no warranties for loss of B1tes!

Here is the B1tes Mining Pool address: b1tes.net
BitPorium

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

Hi everyone,

There is a new B1tes Mining Pool that you can use at your own risk. It's still in beta, so loss of funds is possible. And there are no warranties for loss of B1tes!

im getting err_too_many_redirects
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:09:12 AM

Hi everyone,

im getting err_too_many_redirects

There is something wrong with the domain configuration. Looking to fix it now. Thanks Grin
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:15:14 AM

Bounty for translation ?
Block Reward ?
Any Exchange ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
b1tes (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

Bounty for translation ?
Block Reward ?
Any Exchange ?

Block Reward: 17.5 B1T

No exchange and no bounty for translation. The reason is that from my part I don't have a lot of B1tes yet to give as bounty for translation and for exchanges to list B1tes.

I've had a hard time setting up a mining pool. And now that it's setup, I found out that my hardware is slow for mining.

You're welcome to try the mining pool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: